Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband (50467 Views)

See Princess Shyngle's Epic Reply To Fan Who Asked How She Breathes / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by dangotesmummy: 2:44pm On May 17, 2017
MENTORCH:

Madam good guys full everywhere but women don't see them probably because they are broke or don't have much money. Women always act like it's not money that is the main thing. Before a woman will notice you are a good guy you must have money first.
so are you now saying for you to be a good man you must be broke meanwhile the financially comfortable bachelors are not good men? What does money have to do with being good.

BY THE WAY THE ELDERS SAY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE REAL CHARACTER OF A MAN WHEN HE'S BROKE,IT'S WHEN THE MONEY COMES YOU SEE HIS REAL COLOR SO FORGET THE HUMILITY, IT'S NOT REAL.POVERTY FORCES PEOPLE TO BE HUMBLE. ITS IF he's STILL HUMBLE WHEN HE'S RICH THAT I KNOW ITS IN HIM, IT'S NOT ACTING OR MAKE BELIEF
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by MENTORCH(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
so are you now saying for you to be a good man you must be broke meanwhile the financially comfortable bachelors are not good men? What does money have to do with being good.

BY THE WAY THE ELDERS SAY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THE REAL CHARACTER OF A MAN WHEN HE'S BROKE,IT'S WHEN THE MONEY COMES YOU SEE HIS REAL COLOR SO FORGET THE HUMILITY, IT'S NOT REAL.POVERTY FORCES PEOPLE TO BE HUMBLE. ITS IF he's STILL HUMBLE WHEN HE'S RICH THAT I KNOW ITS IN HIM, IT'S NOT ACTING OR MAKE BELIEF

Yeah I get your point, but the problem here is that Nigerian women will not notice you until you have money, so what I'm saying in a nutshell is that even if banky w is a goodman, she wouldn't have noticed him if he didn't have good money.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by Elle277(f): 2:46pm On May 17, 2017
very intelligent, beginning to like her
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by dangotesmummy: 2:56pm On May 17, 2017
grin

Dude stop making excuses grin

He won't be noticed because he doesn't have money.is he invisible or ugly that he won't be noticed?

The way Nigerians glorify and worship money as if money is the all in all,money is what makes a man.

Anybody can be noticed but the issue here is that broke guys have ego,self esteem issues and trust issues.they are always unnecessarily possessive and temperamental that some other guy will use money to lure or snatch their girlfriend away from them .so according to you or your analogy broke guys are the good guys.dude grin ;Dy
MENTORCH:

Yeah I get your point, but the problem here is that Nigerian women will not notice you until you have money, so what I'm saying in a nutshell is that even if banky w is a goodman, she wouldn't have noticed him if he didn't have good money.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by MENTORCH(m): 3:08pm On May 17, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin

Dude stop making excuses grin

He won't be noticed because he doesn't have money.is he invisible or ugly that he won't be noticed?

The way Nigerians glorify and worship money as if money is the all in all,money is what makes a man.

Anybody can be noticed but the issue here is that broke guys have ego,self esteem issues and trust issues.they are always unnecessarily possessive and temperamental that some other guy will use money to lure or snatch their girlfriend away from them .so according to you or your analogy broke guys are the good guys.dude grin ;Dy

That's a lie, Nigerian women worship money and it's until you have it they won't notice you. Stop been hypocritical here.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by Jelal0007(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2017
Alexk2:

Going be your reasoning, She should be prepared to respond to many more of such comments per day then... undecided undecided undecided
Going by yours, people with a sick mentality shouldn't be schooled. Again,that was ur opinion. She made her point,deal with it.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by gwama: 5:24pm On May 17, 2017
New bride, get away from social networks, learn a bit about the marriages of your sisters who have spoiled because of these social networks. Life is discreet and your happiness will be long. Council of elder sister.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by freebreezeyz(m): 6:40pm On May 17, 2017
BadBouy:
Savage

One of the most abused word on Nairaland!!! What was savage about her 'calm and cool' reply? More like a correction sef!

Savage ko Baggage ni!!
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by BadBouy: 9:22pm On May 17, 2017
freebreezeyz:

One of the most abused word on Nairaland!!! What was savage about her 'calm and cool' reply? More like a correction sef!

Savage ko Baggage ni!!
Oga park well
Na you and who de fight
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by dangotesmummy: 11:06pm On May 17, 2017
MENTORCH:

That's a lie, Nigerian women worship money and it's until you have it they won't notice you. Stop been hypocritical here.
no I'm not I'm being factual cheesy
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by peter0071(m): 7:46am On May 18, 2017
your opinion concerning their marriage is not neded.... so keep it to yourself....
dangotesmummy:
I'm not praying evil for then.grow up
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by dangotesmummy: 8:56am On May 18, 2017
peter0071:
your opinion concerning their marriage is not neded.... so keep it to yourself....
and yours is needed grin

Get a life after growing up,fool grin
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by peter0071(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2017
exchanging words with you will be a waste of time... their marraige ll live oooo.... bad belle
dangotesmummy:
and yours is needed grin

Get a life after growing up,fool grin
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by dangotesmummy: 11:20am On May 18, 2017
peter0071:
exchanging words with you will be a waste of time... their marraige ll live oooo.... bad belle
ret@rd cool
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by peter0071(m): 11:41am On May 18, 2017
their marriage ll work...... whether u like it or not... shame on you!!! Ape
dangotesmummy:
ret@rd cool
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by dangotesmummy: 11:48am On May 18, 2017
peter0071:
their marriage ll work...... whether u like it or not... shame on you!!! Ape
shame to you too tongue
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by peter0071(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2017
hahahahahaha.. i like this trend... Kontinu and Patience Jonathan go transfer $1,000,000 to you
dangotesmummy:
shame to you too tongue
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by dangotesmummy: 12:13pm On May 18, 2017
peter0071:
hahahahahaha.. i like this trend... Kontinu and Patience Jonathan go transfer $1,000,000 to you
o yes cool
Re: Adesua Etomi's Reply To Fan Who Said She Bagged Herself A Money Bag Husband by peter0071(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2017
u se yaself... u wan $1,000,000 for Patience abi?? i am a whistle-blower ooo
dangotesmummy:
o yes cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character / Meet Naomi, Tayo Odueke Sikiratu Sindodo's Daughter (Photos) / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.