Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling (40154 Views)

Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by holluphemydavid(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2017
beautiful232:
beautiful baby,I want..
but hope not baby mama way?
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by beautiful232(f): 1:51pm On May 17, 2017
holluphemydavid:
but hope not baby mama way?

ask your sister,if she want to be baby mama don't ask Me that
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by holluphemydavid(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2017
beautiful232:

ask your sister,if she want to be baby mama
don't ask Me that
lol,dnt be aggreesive beautiful
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by EmekaBlue(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2017
All these slay mamas should leave these rich Boyz alone na..y dashing dem kids like that undecided
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by abels(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
Wow nice one, she's already hiding her face in shame.

She must be a babymama too in future just like her mother Insha Allah.
.. U b fool, wicked people
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by beautiful232(f): 2:12pm On May 17, 2017
holluphemydavid:
lol,dnt be aggreesive beautiful
story for the gods
when you asked me,it's was not aggressive?
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by engeen(m): 2:20pm On May 17, 2017
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UN CALL FOR. WHY SPEAK NEGATIVELY ABOUT AN INNOCENT CHILD?
[i][/i]
NwaObinkita:
angry

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by holluphemydavid(m): 2:37pm On May 17, 2017
beautiful232:

story for the gods

when you asked me,it's was not aggressive?
hmmm oya ayam sorry dear
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by beautiful232(f): 2:51pm On May 17, 2017
holluphemydavid:
hmmm oya ayam sorry dear
ok. ayam sorry too
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by chigoziri2403(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by Kenneth10110(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

That girl is innocent. By the way her future is not in your hands but with her creator.
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by Ajewealth123(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

shai I pity those who gave birth to you.
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by Tisham20(m): 3:19pm On May 17, 2017
is this one news
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by Tisham20(m): 3:21pm On May 17, 2017
engeen:
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UN CALL FOR. WHY SPEAK NEGATIVELY ABOUT AN INNOCENT CHILD?
[i][/i]
which kind prayer b that
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by azeeza(f): 3:26pm On May 17, 2017
wetin this pikin do you self, if you get score to settle with her parent abeg find way to forgive them. To become baby mama no be blessing talkless of wishing the innocent baby same faith as her mum. Insha Allah Hailey go grow to become better person than her parent. God created some people wella but them go choose to put their brain under their leg.
NwaObinkita:
angry

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

Wetin the pikin do you na. Na wa o. Such cruelty.
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by triplemmm3(f): 3:42pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

Must you display your Madness everywhere you go
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by barallanee(f): 4:03pm On May 17, 2017
I wonder how der feel to be a baby mama,nt to tlk of second baby mama....Na wa o,wedlock is now the best??
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by oladoja1(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry Wow nice one, she's already hiding her face in shame.
no, don't forget the Quran said; we won't avenge the sin of father from son....
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by Onila2: 6:32pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by yuki7: 8:57pm On May 17, 2017
just a two weeks little Angel you saying this to? where is your cool? do you aspire to have one? or your just that stupid baby father that can't pay bills? you need sense like mad.
NwaObinkita:
angry

Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by dsocioemmy(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2017
deb303:
just na na two weeks... how time flies... dsocioemmy let's start making our own babies

Don't worry love, I'm on my way....
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by Nobody: 10:36am On May 20, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

pls don't curse the child she is completely innocent of the circumstances surrounding her birth. God bless the baby
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by Nobody: 10:49am On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Girls these days no get shame..

You need to see what ladies do in abortion clinics all in the name of avoiding "shame".

It is good to abstain from sex until marriage BUT once the mistake has been made, some courageous women for the love of their unborn child went trough with the pregnancy well aware of the "shame", financial factors, pregnancy and birth risks as well as the fact that they may never find true love again.

I don't condemn single mothers. I respect them for their courage.

people who did not commit abortion had
the fear of God( because even people who love God fall into sin sometimes)
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by Partnerbiz(f): 11:13am On May 20, 2017
Geesugar:

You need to see what ladies do in abortion clinics all in the name of avoiding "shame".

It is good to abstain from sex until marriage BUT once the mistake has been made, some courageous women for the love of their unborn child went trough with the pregnancy well aware of the "shame", financial factors, pregnancy and birth risks as well as the fact that they may never find true love again.

I don't condemn single mothers. I respect them for their courage.

people who did not commit abortion had
the fear of God( because even people who love God fall into sin sometimes)
I don't take any religious authority seriously.
Whether abortion is a sin or not is not settled.
Because nobody even knows whether foetus is human being or mere blood.
Even if it's a human being and so? No authority whatosover. Bible is also no such authority. I wouldn't want abortion and will be indifferent whether sb wants it or not..
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by Nobody: 11:37am On May 20, 2017
Partnerbiz:

I don't take any religious authority seriously.
Whether abortion is a sin or not is not settled.
Even if it's a human being and so? No authority whatosover. Bible is also no such authority. I wouldn't want abortion and will be indifferent whether sb wants it or not..

The sin that I am talking about is fornication not abortion.
But those who do abortion almost never get over the guilt n I believe that even without having a religion our consciences serve to guide us to God's will.
and besides I was trying to let people to know that that word "shame" has led people to throw away their babies even when they are financially and otherwise capable of having it
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 20, 2017
[quote author=Partnerbiz

A foetus is a human being.
It has a heart beat.
it can even hear the voice of its mother
and so on
All of these have been scientifically proven
There are even some cases ( I saw it online) of chemical abortion where the aborted foetus on expulsion from the womb is found to still be alive and then dies after some hours
Re: Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo Of Their Baby Chilling by ioreth69(f): 1:46pm On May 20, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry

u harsh o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-c, Khloe, Alex Call Out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wale Over Rape / Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.