Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" (4010 Views)

Atiku Shocked By Nigeria’s Debt Profile, Says Nation In Financial Crisis / PNG new Prime Minister sets audacious goal: To create the richest black nation / Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Nobody: 7:52am On May 17, 2017
A Russian saw me in my office and said where are you from , i said am from the greatest country in the world.He looked at me with a very strange look and said let me guess u are from Nigeria , i said yes. Out of curiosity he said considering whats happening in your country now why would you say shes the best in the world and i asked him to sit down and let me tell him what he and most people dont not know about Great Nigeria and i told him these.......

1. Are you aware that all over the world Nigerians are setting the pace and becoming the standard by
which others measure themselves? Do you know??

2. In the US, Nigerians are the most educated immigrant community. Type it into Google and you’ll see it. Not one of the most educated, the most educated.

3. 60% of Nigerians in the US have college degrees. This is far above the American national average of 30%.

4. Nigerians in US are one of the highest earners, typically
earning 25% more than the median US income of $53k.
5. In Ivy League schools in Europe and America, Nigerians routinely outperform their peers from other nations.

6. A Nigerian family, The Imafidon family, have officially been named the smartest family in the UK.
7. The designer of the famous car, Chevrolet Volt, Jelani Aliyu, is a super
talented Nigerian from Sokoto State.

8. The World’s fastest supercomputer was designed by a world renowned inventor and scientist, Philip Emeagwali, a full-blown Nigerian whose pat ency was awarded in 2015. This means Nigeria has the pat ency to the world’s fastest computer: a Nigerian.

9. The wealthiest Black man and woman on earth are
Nigerians, Aliko Dangote and Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. Both have no trace of criminal record of any kind.

10. South Africa couldn’t have ended apartheid & achieved Black rule if not for
the leadership role Nigeria played.

11. Of the 3 South African Presidents who ruled after apartheid, two of them once
lived in Nigeria under asylum. Both Nelson Mandela (60s) and Thabo Mbeki (70s) lived in Nigeria before becoming President
of South Africa.
We gave financial support, human support, boycotted an Olympics and our politicians, musicians and activists campaigned relentlessly.

12. Nigeria spent over $3 Billion and lost hundreds of soldiers to end the wars in both Liberia and Sierra
Leone which the world ignored because they have no oil.

13. When there was a coup in São Tomé and Príncipe in 2003, Nigeria restored the
elected President back to power.

14. Before there were street lights in European cities, ancient Benin kingdom
had street lights fueled by palm oil.

15. 500 years ago, Benin casted metal alloys to create magnificent art including the world famous Queen Ida Mask.

16. Amina was a warrior queen who ruled Zaria Emirate in Kaduna state,
Northwestern Nigeria 400 years ago in 1610. Google and see what she means to
Africa.

17. We gave monetary gifts to Ireland during our oil boom and
built a statue for France free of charge. We are not poor blacks. Nigeria is rich and don’t be lied to.

18. The first television station in Africa was NTA Ibadan (1960) long before
Ireland has their RTE station.........

Wherever you look in this great country, Nigeria, heroes abound both now and in our recent and ancient past. If all you do is listen to mainstream Western media, you’ll not get the full & true picture of your Nigerian heritage.
Do not listen to any leader who says Nigerians are criminals, no matter who he
is, or his height and position.
We’re not a nation of scammers, drugs & corruption, but a people with a verifiable track record of greatness........

Here is what CNN, BBC, Aljezeera and western media will not tell you about Nigerians:

19. On the 7th of May, 2016 at Howard University in Washington D.C history was
made. Out of 96 graduating Doctor of Pharmacy candidates, 43 of them were
Nigerians and out of 27 awards given, 16 went to Nigerians. The entire world still envies our uniqueness as a NATION, living together despite our ethnic diversity. One single country with over 400 languages. They will only tell you how Nigerians are scammers and cheats, how Nigerians are into drugs overseas. If you don’t blow your trumpet, no one will blow it for you.

VIVA NAIJA!!!

20. There are over 180,000,000 Nigerians world over and only about 250,000 of this figure have traceable criminal records. This is about 0.14% of our entire national population in the last 20 years: nothing close to 1%. Shame on global
media.

Listen Nigeria, don't let anybody woo you into believing that you are a criminal just because you are a Nigerian.
Nigerians are NOT criminals. You are NOT a criminal.
You are topnotch; second to none around the world.
I am proud am created a Nigerian, thank you God. Be proud of Nigeria wherever you go. Take out your Passport with pride.

Guess what happened next?
. . . . . .He couldn't talk and just walked away.
Am proud to be a Nigerian and be from that country.... God bless Federal Republic Of Great Nigeria.

cc.. lalasticlala mynd44

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by MostBanned: 7:55am On May 17, 2017
Keep being patriotic

Your own headache

After all you are oversea and not stuck here

I am ashamed to be a Nigerian undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2017
with the extremely low standard of living, low HDI, horrible low life expectancy.
coupled with heartless callous leaders who loot money that their generations upto the 10th generation may never use up.

you still think it is still the greatest. your back need to flogged with hot iron rod. your reasoning is dangerous for humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by DivinelyBlessed: 8:10am On May 17, 2017
Bros. Recession dey oh.

Nigeria get as e be right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Nobody: 8:26am On May 17, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
Bros. Recession dey oh.

Nigeria get as e be right now

Though things might be rough now it hasn't always been like this..
the bad name and tags the Nation is getting outside is not good, it scares firms and positive development that ought to have been flooding this nation.
we have to redeem its image to get off recession.
don't u think so?

VeeVeeMyLuv:
with the extremely low standard of living, low HDI, horrible low life expectancy.
coupled with heartless callous leaders who loot money that their generations upto the 10th generation may never use up.

you still think it is still the greatest. your back need to flogged with hot iron rod. your reasoning is dangerous for humanity.

my friend who elects the leaders? is it not the masses!
how do u correct the damages caused in your home by your child is it by disowning or killing it of course no.
you are among those who elected and convinced people to elect your choice...
why not employ the same tactics to sensitize people on the evil of voting a visionless, tribal or ethnic bigot into exalted offices.
rather you chose to fault the nation, your home!
is that wise?

MostBanned:
Keep being patriotic

Your own headache

Ghanaians were once like you...
but they put their foot down and today they almost better/competing with Nigeria.

if you think been ashamed will solve the problems good luck.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by HARDDON: 9:23am On May 17, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:

What matters is not challenges because man wud never be made without obstacles n challenges! Heck they world wudnt be lited today if there was no darkness challenge. Trchnological breaktrus wud be mirage if there were no challenges.
U write challenging exams so u can be moved to a higher realm.

So u see? Itz not about challenges but the way men react to same. That is what makes d difference. Challenges r springboard that awaken d sleeping gaints in man.

You r not placed here to live in confy, eat n die. Heck u r here as a solution to a given challenge! Now get ur boots strapped, descover same n solve it n stop whining like a bleeding pvssy! angry

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by MostBanned: 9:42am On May 17, 2017
Kingsolex1:

Ghanaians were once like you...
but they put their foot down and today they almost better/competing with Nigeria.

if you think been ashamed will solve the problems good luck.

Like seriously..... So Ghana should now be seen as an exemplar

SMH for the so called giant of Africa

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Ganiyat72(f): 9:58am On May 17, 2017
Smh

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Arda1000(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2017
Kingsolex1:
A Russian saw me in my office and said where are you from , i said am from the greatest country in the world.He looked at me with a very strange look and said let me guess u are from Nigeria , i said yes. Out of curiosity he said considering whats happening in your country now why would you say shes the best in the world and i asked him to sit down and let me tell him what he and most people dont not know about Great Nigeria and i told him these.......

1. Are you aware that all over the world Nigerians are setting the pace and becoming the standard by

2. In the US, Nigerians are the most educated immigrant community. Type it into Google and you’ll see it. Not one of the most educated, the most educated.

3. 60% of Nigerians in the US have college degrees. This is far above the American national average of 30%.

5. In Ivy League schools in Europe and America, Nigerians routinely outperform their peers from other nations.

6. A Nigerian family, The Imafidon family, have officially been named the smartest family in the UK.

8. The World’s fastest supercomputer was designed by a world renowned inventor and scientist, Philip Emeagwali, a full-blown Nigerian whose pat ency was awarded in 2015. This means Nigeria has the pat ency to the world’s fastest computer: a Nigerian.

Nigerians, Aliko Dangote and Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija. Both have no trace of criminal record of any kind.

11. Of the 3 South African Presidents who ruled after apartheid, two of them once
lived in Nigeria under asylum. Both Nelson Mandela (60s) and Thabo Mbeki (70s) lived in Nigeria before becoming President
of South Africa.
We gave financial support, human support, boycotted an Olympics and our politicians, musicians and activists campaigned relentlessly.

12. Nigeria spent over $3 Billion and lost hundreds of soldiers to end the wars in both Liberia and Sierra

13. When there was a coup in São Tomé and Príncipe in 2003, Nigeria restored the

15. 500 years ago, Benin casted metal alloys to create magnificent art including the world famous Queen Ida Mask.

Africa.

built a statue for France free of charge. We are not poor blacks. Nigeria is rich and don’t be lied to.

Wherever you look in this great country, Nigeria, heroes abound both now and in our recent and ancient past. If all you do is listen to mainstream Western media, you’ll not get the full & true picture of your Nigerian heritage.
We’re not a nation of scammers, drugs & corruption, but a people with a verifiable track record of greatness........

Here is what CNN, BBC, Aljezeera and western media will not tell you about Nigerians:

Nigerians and out of 27 awards given, 16 went to Nigerians. The entire world still envies our uniqueness as a NATION, living together despite our ethnic diversity. One single country with over 400 languages. They will only tell you how Nigerians are scammers and cheats, how Nigerians are into drugs overseas. If you don’t blow your trumpet, no one will blow it for you.

VIVA NAIJA!!!

20. There are over 180,000,000 Nigerians world over and only about 250,000 of this figure have traceable criminal records. This is about 0.14% of our entire national population in the last 20 years: nothing close to 1%. Shame on global
media.

Listen Nigeria, don't let anybody woo you into believing that you are a criminal just because you are a Nigerian.
I am proud am created a Nigerian, thank you God. Be proud of Nigeria wherever you go. Take out your Passport with pride.

Am proud to be a Nigerian and be from that country.... God bless Federal Republic Of Great Nigeria.

cc.. lalasticlala mynd44
i want to smoke that kind of weed ure high on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 17, 2017
Arda1000:
i want to smoke that kind of weed ure high on

grow up pls

google is ur friend.

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 17, 2017
MostBanned:

Like seriously..... So Ghana should now be seen as an exemplar
SMH for the so called giant of Africa

its owkie if you decide to use U.K as and example.. what ever works for u.
Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Desyner: 7:00pm On May 17, 2017
Almost all the points raised by op were achieved in the enabling environment of other nations. How is Nigeria compared to those nation?

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Arda1000(m): 7:07pm On May 17, 2017
Kingsolex1:

grow up pls

google is ur friend.
but ur president said all Nigerians are criminals, meaning the greatest blacks (Nigerians) are criminals. Is it the criminality that makes them great?

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Nobody: 1:26am On May 18, 2017
Arda1000:
but ur president said all Nigerians are criminals, meaning the greatest blacks (Nigerians) are criminals. Is it the criminality that makes them great?

Does that make you a criminal...
If yes, admit you guilt.
If no! Should we allow the stain continue to tarnish our reputation in the global sphere.
Are to fold our hands or prove your president and the large stereotypes wrong?

Suggest a solution..
Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Nobody: 1:28am On May 18, 2017
Desyner:
Almost the points raised by op where achieved in the enabling environment of other nations. How is Nigeria compared to those nation?

My dear..
We can still achieve greatness.. All we have to do is stand our ground go for virtues/values instead of pocket/blings
Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by jkfugghhghjdd: 2:50am On May 18, 2017
Admin move this hilarious thread to the joke section. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Collyno82(m): 3:59am On May 18, 2017
Kingsolex1:

of South Africa.

Africa.

VIVA NAIJA!!!

media.

cc.. lalasticlala mynd44
ur account of naija is not balanced. this is the danger of a single story. u didn't tell us y u have to leave ur country and ran to Russia. are u on asylum there. y fail to tell us that in Nigeria you pay for services u do not get, phcn as a case study. u refuse to tell us that there is leadership failure in naija n how fantastically corrupt our rulers are. Always say the truth, that is when ur salvation will come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Arda1000(m): 6:03am On May 18, 2017
Kingsolex1:

Does that make you a criminal...
If yes, admit you guilt.
If no! Should we allow the stain continue to tarnish our reputation in the global sphere.
Are to fold our hands or prove your president and the large stereotypes wrong?

Suggest a solution..
the solution is for us to divide, and which reputation are you talking about? Nigeria was built on lies and propaganda, there was never a time when this country was great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by vanunu: 4:08pm On May 18, 2017
Ghana was into recession in the late 70s and 80s and recovered then progressed and never went back into the mess. Nigeria went into recession in the mid 80s and recovered in the 2000 period and now is back into it because of lack of Nationhood and planning as well as hatred for some ethnic nationalities within....r

restructure back to regions or lets pact way amicably
Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by TheKingdom: 4:11pm On May 18, 2017
LOL @ OP who is trying to drum up Patriotism for a British fictitious nation called N.igger Area. See how these folks are in good nations thriving because those countries were not put together and controlled till date by foreign powers.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by DocHMD: 5:01pm On May 18, 2017
Greatest zoo with fulani cattlemen ruling the rest of the pack with the 'sophisticated' animals bowing to their authority without raising a finger. grin

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by waledeji(m): 6:12pm On May 18, 2017
MostBanned:
Keep being patriotic

Your own headache

You are ashamed to be a Nigerian after 2015 election ba. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by MostBanned: 8:22pm On May 18, 2017
waledeji:

You are ashamed to be a Nigerian after 2015 election ba. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Before 2015 election sef
Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by MEILYN(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2017
Number 8 is a fallacy... Big scam.
Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by obongitiad(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2017
I love this article.
I truly commend your patroism.
People don't see things as things are. They see things as they are.
And if you truly see good in this nation, the land will do you good.

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Odingo1: 10:02pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
Kingsolex1:

of South Africa.

Africa.

VIVA NAIJA!!!

media.

cc.. lalasticlala mynd44
[/s]
Nonsense,hiding in another man cold freezing country and shouting that Nigeria is the greatest country
,if you say this to Germans where I am living your ass will be deported to go and live in that your greatest country. What are you doing in their country if your own is greater than theirs,Germans dont take rubbish
Close to 60 years of your Nigeria independence you cant boast of anything good,no electricity,no water, bad roads,killings everywhere,Boko haram everywhere,nepotism,tribalism to the highest heaven,no good hospital,your president have made UK hospital his home.
For your mind you think that western countries dont know your country more than you with everything that is happening in it,i pity you.
Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by OreMI22: 10:20pm On May 18, 2017
Dude are you normal?

Nigeria is whaaaatt??

Have you taken your medicine today?

Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by KINGwax007(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2017
MostBanned:
Keep being patriotic

Your own headache

I'm ashamed you haven't hang yourself?
Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by MostBanned: 10:55pm On May 18, 2017
KINGwax007:
I'm ashamed you haven't hang yourself?

Suicide might be a traditional thing in your Family but surely not an option for me undecided
Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by Nobody: 9:36am On May 19, 2017
vanunu:
Ghana was into recession in the late 70s and 80s and recovered then progressed and never went back into the mess. Nigeria went into recession in the mid 80s and recovered in the 2000 period and now is back into it because of lack of Nationhood and planning as well as hatred for some ethnic nationalities within....r

restructure back to regions or lets pact way amicably

how do we solve the problem is it by abusing each other online everyday...

mind u Ghanian youths took a stand...
Re: The Greatest Black Nation In The World. "NIGERIA" by 1miccza: 9:47am On May 23, 2017
Kingsolex1:

of South Africa.

Africa.

VIVA NAIJA!!!

media.

cc.. lalasticlala mynd44

God folks like you deserve more than a medal for such a sterling and clearly stout defence of our nation that has been clearly bastardized and rubbed in the mud by our senseless leaders and the Western media. Thumbs up bro.

(1) (Reply)

Oodua Nation Is Coming - Saharareporters / Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B / Pictures Of Lagos Speaker, Obasa As A Lawyer Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.