Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,616 members, 7,958,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B (4050 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by new2naija: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by helinues: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
undecided
Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by subtlemee(f): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2020
They couldn't do anything about the slain CAN chairman till he was killed now common Nnamdi Kanu that has only mouth they are dancing all over the place....I hate rubbish

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by shaqhead: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
subtlemee:
They couldn't do anything about the slain CAN chairman till he was killed now common Nnamdi Kanu that has only mouth they are dancing all over the place....I hate rubbish
Hahahahfahahahahaha....has only mouth abi? u sef!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by DaBullIT(m): 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
I thought he acquired nuclea weapon ?

Didn't you liepob people claim you manufacture weapons in your hometowns ??
subtlemee:

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by powerkey: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
DaBullIT:

I've never seen any yoruba person with positive thoughts.

You're indeed a sadist.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by ItooWorWor(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ipob agents should shoot it down with advance ogbunigwe nuclear weapon grin grin
cc immhotep lzaa gmbuharii blackking98 afamed jimyjames

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by SlayerForever: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
ItooWorWor:
Ipob agents should shoot it down with advance ogbunigwe nuclear weapon grin grin

Don't push your luck if you've got someone on that chopper.

3 Likes

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by ItooWorWor(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
SlayerForever:

Don't push your luck if you've got someone on that chopper.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by jimyjames(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
ItooWorWor:

My friend get off nairaland head straight to where you kept your drugs and take them

I will be praying for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by ItooWorWor(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
jimyjames:

My friend get off nairaland head straight to where you kept your drugs and take them

I will be praying for you
Ipob agent look at herdmen chopper flying over biafra territory, instead of you to get work with the new advance built ogbunigwe nuclear destoryer and shoot down that chopper you are busy praying for me cheesy infact dilector must hear this grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by Afamed: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
They have started their propaganda ahead of the burial.
Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by efighter: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
powerkey:

I've never seen any yoruba person with positive thoughts.

You're indeed a sadist.

Yes, you are right. Yorubas are bad, yet you people cannot stay in your drugs and crime infested region. As Yorubas pray to go to heaven, Igbos pray to g to Lagos because Lagos is Igbos' heaven.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by Marine54(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2020
efighter:

Yes, you are right. Yorubas are bad, yet you people cannot stay in your drugs and crime infested region. As Yorubas pray to go to heaven, Igbos pray to g to Lagos because Lagos is Igbos' heaven.
shup up ! Don't compare your shithole with HEAVEN....

4 Likes

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by jimyjames(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Ipob agent look at herdmen chopper flying over biafra territory, instead of you to get work with the new advance built ogbunigwe nuclear destoryer and shoot down that chopper you are busy praying for me cheesy infact dilector must hear this grin grin

Amotekun vigilant from Massachusetts Ibadan , herdsmen are destroying your farms if you like be making noise on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by Olugbanko: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
python dance 2.0 loading! ipob terrorists, una cup don dey full small small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
God bless Nnamdi Kanu. God will surely bless his courage. After he was released from prison, one will really think he will give up.

But nah. How quick Sowore gave up his struggle after prison really shows Nnamdi Kanu is a man of courage.

1 Like

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by technicallyrich(m): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
efighter:

you are a madd man,thuder fia you there.
Are yorubas the owners of lagos.
Will ijaws own lagos and ondo state and if anything happens to nigeria,you will have to fight us.
And will all know that you people wont even dream to do it as that will be akin to mass suicide.
The only streght afonja man or woman has is juju.
Once again thunda fia you.
Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by enemybulldozer(m): 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
DaBullIT:

When did Kanu say that to you or you just want to make jest of yourself??

1 Like

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by BuhariAdvocate: 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2020
It's not even necessary igbo man be Nigeria president.
Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by Goodluck200: 12:34am On Jan 27, 2020
grin angry grin
Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2020
If this helicopter was hovering around Sambisa, we would have been hearing good news by now!!!

But instead, FG will send a governor to the Fulanis herdsmen

Government of double standard!!!

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by DaBullIT(m): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2020
enemybulldozer:

Making Jest of the stupid subject matter
Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by Gabkosh: 6:39am On Jan 27, 2020
technicallyrich:

you are a madd man,thuder fia you there.
Are yorubas the owners of lagos.
Will ijaws own lagos and ondo state and if anything happens to nigeria,you will have to fight us.
And will all know that you people wont even dream to do it as that will be akin to mass suicide.
The only streght afonja man or woman has is juju.
Once again thunda fia you.
See this one. Don't wait till thing happens to Nigeria coward, start fighting the yorubas in Lagos and ondo now. You can even add ogun join.

Since you know they only have juju, then you and your father should start the fight now. Don't wait till something happen to Nigeria. Let see how brave you and your father are.
Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by Gabkosh: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2020
jimyjames:

Amotekun vigilant from Massachusetts Ibadan , herdsmen are destroying your farms if you like be making noise on nairaland
Says who?

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by Gabkosh: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Sharap, you people do say it here his as you claimed American armies came to buy fighter jet at aba.
Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by Drickich: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2020
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE

Re: Military Helicopters Hover Kanu's Home; Igbo Will Never Be President; Ihedioha B by vikithor(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2020
Interesting e-tribal war btw Amotekun vs ogbunigwe,yellow bar vs liepod,South West vs South Yeast,interesting end times we are in.
Get a driving skill so when you are departing to your region you might be useful.
Call us or whatsapp with number below

(1) (Reply)

2023: There Will Be Trouble If Tinubu Is Disappointed - Alaafin / Weapons Captured From Hamas Terrorists So Far By IDF / Oyebanji Tasks Universities On Producing Solution Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.