Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) (61783 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:10pm On May 17, 2017
...it happened in the west , all these flat head people haff carry Western curse .
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by MrGoc(m): 12:22pm On May 17, 2017
PointZerom:
SPEECHLESS
. .. . . Really. . . But you just posted something.
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by BenZyncla(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2017
Are you interested in earning good residual income in Real Estate any times you get people that acquire any genuine estate property/land? Many do this aside their regular jobs and earns good 6 digits and millions in such Real Estate residual income even in a single deal. WE ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE WHO WANTS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR SUCCESS IN THIS BUSINESS. The opportunity is not for everyone.

If You Desire Financial Freedom Through Real Estate, Please WhatsApp +2348027390046
OR Drop your WhatsApp number and we'll contact you.
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 17, 2017
Igbo people get mind o. Na so una wan do the Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by Mcreloaded(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2017
This modern world you are told to come to a hotel to collect money a large sum at that why did you not send your account number and when you get alert you can go to your bank to verity.
Please don't accept money owed at night also as it can be an arrangement for armed robbers to visit that same night knowingly or in knowingly let's be wise
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 17, 2017
Any link to the video?
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by omoluka: 12:57pm On May 17, 2017
devour129:
Always looking for ways to scam one another ! The oyibo on that other thread was right .
what thread?
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by dy27(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by roinewton(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2017
Call or Whatsapp 07034529619
SHIPPING IS FREE NATIONWIDE

Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by iamkingzlee(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2017
stigmond:
Meeenh, Heart of man is wicked!!!
I swear!!! very bad
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by stigmond(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2017
iamkingzlee:
I swear!!! very bad

That's y its not really a good thing to trust!!!
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by taemilola(f): 2:42pm On May 17, 2017
When u think you've seen and hear it all in this our country. SMH.
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by Ajewealth123(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2017
stigmond:
God bless you,na only from ondo state o

1 Like

Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by ipobbigot7: 3:29pm On May 17, 2017
Wolexpoly:

GO AND GET A LIFE MEDIOCRE. IF YOU NEED TO WATCH ANODA MAN'S WIFE MOAN, U CAN ASK YOU DAD TO ALLOW YOU VIEW THROUGH THE WINDOW WEN HE IS MAKING LOVE TO YOUR MOTHER. BLACK PPLE WITH BLACK THOUGHTS.

Didn't you see his name, it's in their blood to always stand for anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by encrypt(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2017
Wait.. Wait.. You're trying to get someone to forget you owe him by raping his wife?
Err are you mad?
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by MarieSucre(f): 4:56pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

God bless you.
You are the reporter who brings the most interesting stories to Nairaland,

But Cyriacus,

Where can we find the sextape

I need to watch and see if the woman moaned. If she moaned then the accused should be acquitted ASAP.

Trust me, nothing better than watching another man's wife moan. Haven't I spoken your mind all you Vaseline crew.

If she moaned then it's not rape?

Is your brain in your armpit?

1 Like

Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by NwaObinkita: 5:03pm On May 17, 2017
MarieSucre:

If she moaned then it's not rape?

Is your brain in your armpit?

Why should she moan if she is being raped?

I wish I was that guy's lawyer.

She willingly visited the hotel didn't she?
Took a drink,
Followed him upstairs
And if she moaned in the video then she is doomed.
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by MarieSucre(f): 5:07pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Why should she moan if she is being raped?

I wish I was that guy's lawyer.

She willingly visited the hotel didn't she?
Took a drink,
Followed him upstairs
And if she moaned in the video then she is doomed.

Yes she did. And so?
So if you yourself willingly visit a hotel and take a drink from a guy, then he ends up bursting your asshole that means he did not rape you?
Rape means sex without consent. Silence is not consent.

Again is your sense in your armpit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by NwaObinkita: 5:15pm On May 17, 2017
MarieSucre:

Yes she did. And so?
So if you yourself willingly visit a hotel and take a drink from a guy, the he ends up bursting your asshole that means he did not rape you?
Rape means sex without consent. Silence is not consent.

Again is your sense in your armpit?

Do you laugh when you are being beaten?
Do you moan when you are being raped?

Sex without consent is not rape if both parties enjoyed the act.
Understand that.
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by fxskye: 5:37pm On May 17, 2017
Escobase:
Na dem. grin

Money is the only primary school of thought for them

1 Like

Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by MackyVera: 5:42pm On May 17, 2017
What a world! Oh this is unbearable. May they never find peace in their lifetime.
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by MarieSucre(f): 6:58pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:

Do you laugh when you are being beaten?
Do you moan when you are being raped?

Sex without consent is not rape if both parties enjoyed the act.
Understand that.

Wow you're 50 shades of ignorant. Science shows us that women have even been known orgasm during rape.
Link one
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/33382-Most-women-experience-orgasm-during-rape-study-claims

here's another
https://www.thenation.com/article/how-body-reacts-sexual-assault/

Don't forget she was drugged. How are you ever going to convince a judge that she gave consent to any sexual activity?

International Laws label rape as sex or sexual related activity gotten through through coercion.

Which means if we started having sex and you your dick in my asshole, It's rape.
If we started having sex and I told to to stop and you did not. It's rape.

Final warning, this your logic and behaviour is symptomatic with a lot of Nigerian men. Any nonsense is allowed and defended in this our Banana Republic, just look at our politicians and their psychofant supporters.
But please do not carry this rada-rada attitude outside. Me I'll just cross leg and wait for your story to come on nairaland, while NCAN argues on "which of our Nigerian brothers have gone abroad to disgrace us"
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by Alohamora(f): 7:53pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
angry
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

God bless you.
You are the reporter who brings the most interesting stories to Nairaland,

But Cyriacus,

Where can we find the sextape

I need to watch and see if the woman moaned. If she moaned then the accused should be acquitted ASAP.

Trust me, nothing better than watching another man's wife moan. Haven't I spoken your mind all you Vaseline crew.

1 Like

Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by stigmond(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2017
Ajewealth123:
God bless you,na only from ondo state o

Lolsss .... Bad man. Nazo baba mi
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by ray48: 9:17pm On May 17, 2017
We need to hear the other side of the story from the accused. I wonder why the man should send his wife to a hotel to collect back the money. And also when she got to the hotel, she felt so relaxed with them to the extent dat she took drinks from them and entered into the room with them. There are so many things that doesn't just jell. Any way, let's keep our fingers crossed and see where this case will end.
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by Cityguy: 9:37pm On May 17, 2017
When they are neighbours, why would he agree to sending his wife to go and meet someone in a hotel of all places!? That part I no just understand.
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by bizzibodi(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2017
Tufiakwa!Ipob why
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by HoldMelanie: 8:42pm On May 18, 2017
stigmond:
lieees Ondo ko Ondo no undecided undecided undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by stigmond(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2017
HoldMelanie:
lieees Ondo ko Ondo no undecided undecided undecided[color=#000099][/color]

Lols. Ogbeni!!! Defend where you from, okay?
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 19, 2017
Lekan1o1:

tory is very lame and fishy

I thought as much it sounds lame to me.
U borrowed from some1 u refused to pay them raped his wife to blacknail him.

What are u BLACKMAILING?. undecided
doing business with an igbo man is a risk on your head sometimes, this story is even better than what a friends cousin did to him sometime ago because of mere 130k, he was deceived to embark on a journey to get his money, strangulated till he stopped breathing and left to die but for God, many others are not so lucky like that jumia delivery guy in p.h. some of these people are than greedy and desperate, who preserves foodstuff meant for human consumption with insecticides? who changes expiry date of drugs? who makes fake drugs and other products? who kidnaps other peoples children to sell for 100 or 200k? why was ph a major slave trade centre?
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by XshegzzyeeiX: 6:30pm On May 07, 2020
stigmond:
Re: Couple Drugged, Raped Friend’s Wife, Share On Social Media Over N1.2m Debt (pic) by Skmoda360(m): 7:06pm On May 07, 2020
stigmond:
Ode oshi undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Dangote & Ambode Pictured Inside A Bus To Inspect Projects. / 5 Men Burnt To Death For Allegedly Trying To Steal Tricycle In Onitsha (Graphic) / Finally My Dad Has Been Granted Bail After 8 Years Of Awaiting Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.