Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah (2955 Views)

Photos: VP Osinbanjo Commissioning The "Trade Money" Scheme In Owerri / Buhari Viewing Illegal Items Captured By EFCC After Commissioning The New Comple / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by obidevine(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2017
Happening now!!! , All is set for the grand entrance of the Amiable Governor of Lagos State, Governor Ambode to commission the recently completed Ajah bridge aptly named the " jubilee bridge " to commemorate Lagos @ 50 years since it's creation. Tax payers money is working!!! . ~ Loo-Cent Services ~

Cc- lalasticlala, Mynd44, obinoscopy, Seun,
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4.lyfe

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Nobody: 9:06am On May 17, 2017
embarassed

Just to commission a road built with substandard products, you obstructed vehicular movement with your Canopies.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Iranu!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Nobody: 9:06am On May 17, 2017
embarassed
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by obidevine(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
embarassed

Just to commission a road built with substandard products, you obstructed vehicular movement with your Canopies.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Seems you have itchy fingers?

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Nobody: 9:19am On May 17, 2017
obidevine:

Seems you have itchy fingers?

Seems you have itchy eyes?

3 Likes

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Nobody: 9:23am On May 17, 2017
Till my people stops to celebrate mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Nobody: 9:25am On May 17, 2017
Well... lets watch how this thread turns tribal...

Cant we always just see things as they are which is making life easier for the populace. We all paid for the bridge why insult and make statements that only would cause division and disparity..

All religions Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Bahá'í Faith, Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Slavic neopaganism, Celtic polytheism, Heathenism, Semitic neopaganism, Wicca, Kemetism, Hellenism, Italo-Roman neopaganism. They all preach one thing (LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOURS AS YOURSELF)

1 Like

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by obidevine(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2017
Esseite:

Cant we always just see things as they are which is making life easier for the populace. We all paid for the bridge why insult and make statements that only would cause division and disparity..

All religions Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Bahá'í Faith, Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Slavic neopaganism, Celtic polytheism, Heathenism, Semitic neopaganism, Wicca, Kemetism, Hellenism, Italo-Roman neopaganism. They all preach one thing (LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOURS AS YOURSELF)

Nice
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:33am On May 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by spawnx: 9:36am On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
embarassed

Why condemn an applaudable work? Are you a professional to know the quality of materials used? Why complain when the bitter pill;of a short while, is over and you can enjoy the bliss of less traffic for years to come.

would you do it any better...
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by tollyboy5(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2017
obidevine:

Nice
Nice one cool
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by obidevine(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2017
tollyboy5:

Nice one cool

You're welcome
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by obidevine(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2017
spawnx:

Why condemn an applaudable work? Are you a professional to know the quality of materials used? Why complain when the bitter pill;of a short while, is over and you can enjoy the bliss of less traffic for years to come.

You shouldn't have wasted your mb responding.
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by yemmight(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
embarassed

Wetin you know? Ki ni Omode e mo?
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by obidevine(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2017
yemmight:

Ehh bami bere
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Nobody: 9:41am On May 17, 2017
spawnx:

You are one of the reasons Nigeria will Never be better....

Call a spade a spade....

How many Nigerian Indigenous Contractors use quality material to build bridges and roads?

Even Julius Berger have joined the train.....

For your information, i am not your kind. When i talk, i talk facts.

Nairaland they give you opportunity to talk to anybody anyhow. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why would they obstruct Vehicular movement?

Just to make noise and attract vain glory

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Nobody: 9:42am On May 17, 2017
yemmight:

Pweek, Wetin you sabi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2017
Great cool

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by darfay: 10:06am On May 17, 2017
Esseite:

ermmm.... Islam doesn't preach love o

1 Like

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by waledeji(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
embarassed

This is not anambra project grin grin grin
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by obidevine(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2017
Please let's try not to derail this thread
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by OBAGADAFFI: 11:30am On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
embarassed

Welcome to Nigeria. grin

That's what you get in the Third world.

1 Like

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by donivald: 11:31am On May 17, 2017
More pictures please.

Has the bridge been opened now.

How is it going?

Well done on the update.

It's good news for all, no need to bring negativity into this.

If you live in this axis like I do, then you would know that this is good news, no matter what your sentiments are!

Cheers.
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by deenvibe(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2017
darfay:

ermmm.... Islam doesn't preach love o
Flatty........ What Then do we preach
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by obidevine(m): 11:57am On May 17, 2017
donivald:
More pictures please.

Has the bridge been opened now.

How is it going?

Well done on the update.

It's good news for all, no need to bring negativity into this.

If you live in this axis like I do, then you would know that this is good news, no matter what your sentiments are!

Cheers.

It's only people that live in that axis, like us that will understand my elation on the commissioning of this bridge

1 Like

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Hotfreeze: 12:09pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Igboesika: 12:18pm On May 17, 2017
Esseite:

I stopped reading when I saw Islam on your list.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Shawnnn01: 12:27pm On May 17, 2017
Okay o
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Abagworo(m): 1:44pm On May 17, 2017
Everything na jamboree for this we Naija. Can't we build and open without commissioning?
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by blessingee: 3:14pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

You are one of the reasons Nigeria will Never be better....

Call a spade a spade....

How many Nigerian Indigenous Contractors use quality material to build bridges and roads?

Even Julius Berger have joined the train.....

For your information, i am not your kind. When i talk, i talk facts.

Nairaland they give you opportunity to talk to anybody anyhow. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why would they obstruct Vehicular movement?

Just to make noise and attract vain glory

Please post your facts here.

Also show us pictures of how vehicular movement was impeded or obstructed

I also want to apologise on behalf of those talking to you anyhow grin grin grin
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 17, 2017
blessingee:

Please post your facts here.

Also show us pictures of how vehicular movement was impeded or obstructed

I also want to apologise on behalf of those talking to you anyhow grin grin grin

The photos uploaded validates my claims.

Look closely and you see the canopies on the road.

Apology accepted Sir, although there was really no need for it. I have no hard feelings for anyone who talks ill, reason being that i am acquainted with the right knowledge in regards to How a Forum works, The kind of people you find in a forum and how to handle them. In here, there is no class. EVERYONE IS EQUAL
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by morscino: 3:59pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:
embarassed

Stop displaying ignorance on the cyberspace, d road has been closed since the start of the project or do they construct a bridge with d roads around it open in ur village?
You're just a child of hate,we know ur type,as if it is our fault that your own gov decided to sqander ur state's money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Atiku Run His Private University But Cannot Visit The US / Atiku Finally Reveals 'the Truth' About His Alleged Crimes In U.S / Breaking : Buhari Orders The IG To Proceed On Retirement - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.