Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah (2968 Views)

Photos: VP Osinbanjo Commissioning The "Trade Money" Scheme In Owerri / Buhari Viewing Illegal Items Captured By EFCC After Commissioning The New Comple / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 17, 2017
morscino:

Stop displaying ignorance on the cyberspace, d road has been closed since the start of the project or do they construct a bridge with d roads around it open in ur village?
You're just a child of hate,we know ur type,as if it is our fault that your own gov decided to sqander ur state's money.

E-PIG, welcome o.......
Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by gabbytabby: 5:23pm On May 17, 2017
Ambode is working Eko is moving forward them whey no like am make them enter lagoon. shocked
obidevine:
Happening now!!! , All is set for the grand entrance of the Amiable Governor of Lagos State, Governor Ambode to commission the recently completed Ajah bridge aptly named the " jubilee bridge " to commemorate Lagos @ 50 years since it's creation. Tax payers money is working!!! . ~ Loo-Cent Services ~

Cc- lalasticlala, Mynd44, obinoscopy, Seun,
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4.lyfe

Re: Commissioning The Jubilee Bridge, Ajah by ElsonMorali: 5:35pm On May 17, 2017
StephDamielola:

E-PIG, welcome o.......

Actually I think he has a point there even If poorly stated. The roads around the bridge would have been closed as the bridge was being built no doubt and I think you should acknowledge and appreciate that fact.

While I understand what you're saying, that Nigerians shouldn't be celebrating bridges (what's wrong with having a metroline or subway station in Lagos ), yet I'm sure It's a relief for those who ply that area and have to endure hours upon hours of traffic jam.

As for the celebration, I think It's meant to be part of the golden jubilee celebrations going on in Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Buhari Has Achieved So Far – Babangida / Download Lagos State Development Plan / Seems Redeemed Christian Church Of God Is Not Backing Buhari's Reelection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.