Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

On The Job Training, Certification And Employment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / On The Job Training, Certification And Employment. (539 Views)

Job Recruitment And Employment Ongoing / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / Are You Really Qualified For The Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On The Job Training, Certification And Employment. by cobsol(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2017
We are seeking to train, certify and employ candidates who want to be a:
- Quality control / quality assurance professional
- Business development professional and
- Media works / advertisement professional.

About us:
Nigeria consumers collaborate with national / international bodies to monitor and report quality product and services to the ordinary Nigerian consumers.
We major in quality control / quality assurance of products and also advertisement.

Who should apply?
- Candidate who have zeal to pursue a career in advertising and or business development.
- Candidate with Minimum of OND certification.
- Candidate base must be Port Harcourt or Lagos.

Before you apply Note:
1. Classroom training lasts for 2weeks, (this is a free training on either of the careers conducted by us,)
2. On the job training lasts for five (5) months. ( during time candidates will be working and learning from field experience )
3. After the on the job training is completed successful candidates are issued international recognize certificate.
4. Only outstanding candidates will be employed on salary bases afterwards.

How to apply:
Forward your cv to careers@nigeriaconsumers.org on or before 30th of June 2017.
Call: 07036248614 for any questions.
Re: On The Job Training, Certification And Employment. by do4luv14(m): 10:17am On May 17, 2017
Good day sir,

am interested in the training, but I don't hav an OND jst, SSCE, with a computer training CERT,

can I apply??
Re: On The Job Training, Certification And Employment. by cobsol(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2017
No sir,

Its for minimum of OND holders.

do4luv14:
Good day sir,

am interested in the training, but I don't hav an OND jst, SSCE, with a computer training CERT,

can I apply??

(1) (Reply)

PENGASSAN Workers Threaten Shut Down Of Exxonmobil Production / Fresh Graduate Trainee Program At Evaton Oil & Gas Limited / Free Career Counselling Unit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.