Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs (33172 Views)

Xenophobia: Buhari Receives Special Envoy’s Report, Reveals Next Move / Akpabio's Counsel Reveals High Conspiracy In Favour Of Ekpenyong!!! / Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs by ejanla077: 8:30pm On May 17, 2017
Adiola:
we Yoruba's always accuse Igbo's of drug trafficking but in reality our politicians are the real traffickers examples tinubu,adeleke,buruji

my yoruba muslim sister. have you eaten greenish slimy ewedu ati amala wit one egg

don't forget d ratak legend awolowo

suicide is highnesss... obafemi awolowo.. 1971

Re: Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs by Adiola(f): 8:36pm On May 17, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim sister. have you eaten greenish slimy ewedu ati amala wit one egg

don't forget d ratak legend awolowo

suicide is highnesss... obafemi awolowo.. 1971
am a Christian from ekiti

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs by ejanla077: 8:52pm On May 17, 2017
Adiola:
am a Christian from ekiti
. i am a Muslim from here

Re: Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs by Lancelott(m): 10:13pm On May 17, 2017
will you keep kwayet. I thought alcohol is a taboo in islam?? They will be claiming religion and breaking it in secret but yet they will incite unrest using religion as a bone of contention
good4all40:
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and count him among the dwellers of Jannah
Re: Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs by joephilip13: 1:01am On May 18, 2017
Everyday is a Bank account & Time is our currency.No one is rich,no one is poor,we all have same 24hrs each.

Re: Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs by crackhouse(m): 4:21am On May 18, 2017
doctokwus:
In as much as I agree that d drug overdoses,particularly the 40mg of Diazepam and Analgin may av been d cause of Adeleke's death,my question to the pathologist is this:
where and when was a toxicology or drug screening done that determined that he had overdoses of those drugs he mentioned or has his own pathology evolved to that of knowing drugs just by dissecting a corpse and viewing d blood vessels,kidneys and liver?
Drug and toxicology screening is a further specialized branch of autopsy,carried out by highly specialized labs and takes at least 2weeks for d results to come out and more if d screening is not definitive.
I am not sure there is a lab in Nigeria that performs such screening,particularly wen analgin,banned for several years is involved.
Pls go his house and ask him.
Re: Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs by tellmanny(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2017
doctokwus:
In as much as I agree that d drug overdoses,particularly the 40mg of Diazepam and Analgin may av been d cause of Adeleke's death,my question to the pathologist is this:
where and when was a toxicology or drug screening done that determined that he had overdoses of those drugs he mentioned or has his own pathology evolved to that of knowing drugs just by dissecting a corpse and viewing d blood vessels,kidneys and liver?
Drug and toxicology screening is a further specialized branch of autopsy,carried out by highly specialized labs and takes at least 2weeks for d results to come out and more if d screening is not definitive.
I am not sure there is a lab in Nigeria that performs such screening,particularly wen analgin,banned for several years is involved.

Well done dokita,
I am sure you know the drills, from medical school to the extreme demand of loyalty and respect and high academic expectation of residency.
So you meant this pathologist will gladly offer his fellowship for scrutiny by coming out with a toxicology report that was never done.
The real issue is you who could not call or send a correspondence to the pathologist as to where the toxicology test was carried out.
Besides if you have taken your time to reflect before rushing to comment, you would have realize it is more than 2 weeks since the autopsy was carried out.
Just in case you are wondering, South Africa has labs that offers such services.
I hope it helps you.
Re: Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs by AllenSpencer: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2019
good4all40:
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and count him among the dwellers of Jannah

Amin!
Re: Senator Adeleke's Autopsy Report Reveals High Levels Of Alcohol And Banned Drugs by Fixed1122k: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Blaming Since 1984 - Twitter User Shares Jan '84 Sunday Herald Headline / Okorocha Flags Off Imo International Unity Carnival 2018 In Style / Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.