Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC (29848 Views)

NADDC Director-General, Jelani Aliyu Visits Innoson In Nnewi / Jelani Aliyu Of General Motors Assumes Office As Director Of NADDC Today(photos) / Who Is Jelani Aliyu? Buhari’s Newly Appointed Head Of Automotive Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC by agitator: 1:40pm On May 20, 2017
apoti:
Mr. Jelani Aliyu was recently appointed as the Director General of National automotive Design and development Council (NADDC). Jelani Aliyu is the ingenious brain behind the "American Revolutionary" Chevrolet Volt.

cc: lalasticlala

Hmmm grin grin grin This country will never fail to amuse me. lwkmd, imagine a governmnt setting up a National automotive Design and development Council (NADDC). Was the man working for the US government before.

People are clamouring for government to hands off business, let individuals, business savvy people, corporations, etc go into it. But everyday the 9ja government creates another council/board/parastatal to delve into unprofitable business, when the existing ones cannot be managed properly for profitability. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny enough some mor onic people will be singing their praises. angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC by pepperdem001(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2017
not bad at all ...why d man no work for innoson
Re: Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC by ifeanyi83(m): 2:03pm On May 20, 2017
A new dawn for all the creative minds in Nigeria....
Re: Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC by chinybelle(f): 4:10pm On May 20, 2017
Randy91:

sorry,she does nt do wig....##100% Natural
This is an akagum slogan
Pls don't make me see u dat way.
Just credit let me ship to her doorstep asap angry
Re: Pictures Of Chevrolet Volt Designed By Jelani Aliyu, The New DG Of NADDC by camaraderi(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2017
I have been very critical about jelani aliyu being the designer of chevy volt but finally, I got my answers.
1. He was the concept designer of the volt.
http://www.motortrend.com/news/chevrolet-volt-inside-story/
But kudos to him anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cars Floating Down A River In New Jersey (Photos, Video) / Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car / 15 Interesting Facts About Armoured Vehicles That Most People Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.