Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,486 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) (42676 Views)

Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom / Ateke Tom Receives Umeike Favour, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria; Gets Award / Davido Visits King Ateke Tom Of Rivers State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by anibi9674: 6:04pm On May 17, 2017
itsJude:
uriel selling her market up and down

Na ur body , if biggie no gree collect find market around

Look at ur clock sha and remember ur age

Hold on shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ateke tom billionaire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una just dey dash people wealth cheesy

Ateke Doesn't have more than 700 million as total worth

Na so una say ayeri na billionaire all these bloggers and hype cheesy spits
he is even richer than some governor's in this country. odili made him a billionaire, he fought his way just the way the likes of OBJ, danjuma fought for their pocket to get a taste of the oil money.
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by mudiana(m): 6:05pm On May 17, 2017
these guys don turn osusu collectors. nice one
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by hedonistic: 6:11pm On May 17, 2017
Visited him as what? As who? For what?

Well, that's the power of money. Money buys you relevance, buys you friendship, even buys you human souls. Money is, after all said and done, the answer to all things.
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by hatchy(f): 6:19pm On May 17, 2017
In Nigeria,it pays to be a criminal.
This is a known criminal, cultist and militant that made money through illegal means yet he's referred to as a billionaire.

Make una kontinue
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2017
Am ashamed of some money miss road primitive Africans in this 21st century in which the white has so much evolved off extravagant show of wealth! Am dead sure this guy has never come to know the value of true wealth in his life! What's all this drama and display about and who is the Somalian on Nairaland this illiterate Africans are out to impress and deceive?
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by moonloved(f): 6:55pm On May 17, 2017
Kemen go chop die for this place

1 Like

Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by jeyselassie(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2017
itsJude:

if u dont know ateke tom then shut up.
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2017
Bassey planning how to devour the last plate.
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by Nackzy: 8:15pm On May 17, 2017
lonelydora:

Yep. Send an email nah.
m
The first time I tried...i saw something like ur ain't online... Then Wen I tried again they were saying number of emails exceeded or so... Are u on Instagram...? im_anaks

1 Like

Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:37pm On May 17, 2017
Wow see enjoyment.
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by diva90: 9:12pm On May 17, 2017
Uriel's soon to be sugar daddy
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:26pm On May 17, 2017
Nackzy:
m
The first time I tried...i saw something like ur ain't online... Then Wen I tried again they were saying number of emails exceeded or so... Are u on Instagram...? im_anaks

I'm not on instagram. Send mail to emekauzo74@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:28pm On May 17, 2017
Nma27:
I'm in Abj dear..

I'm in PH now but will be in abj soon. Official stuff though. Your mail please
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 17, 2017
lonelydora:

I'm in PH now but will be in abj soon. Official stuff though. Your mail please
Yay!!! Till then. Check ur inbox dear.

1 Like

Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by Aragon: 10:04pm On May 17, 2017
itsJude:

Ateke Tom
Asari Dokubo
Boyloaf
Tompolo

these guys are all Billionaires... You sure don,t believe only Tompolo is the Billionaire and the rest are not do you? Boyloaf came to the Country I reside in, on behalf of the Nigerian government (Jonathan) to discuss business and you need to see the high level of people he was dealing with. Well Some Nigerians say they deserve to be Billionaires cos others made money from their Niger-Delta... Oh well! That,s Naija for you
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by Appareil(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2017
NwaObinkita:
shocked

I strongly believe Uriel has a smelly abunna.

I hate Kemen so much,
I wish I could use him for Ofalla sacrifice

That dirty boy will finish all that food there.
Shame on you.They will succeed and you may..

Let me pity you because of Jehovah
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by lebete3000: 10:13pm On May 17, 2017
sugarbelly:
Ex BBNaija housemates, Uriel, Bassey and Kemen, paid a courtesy visit to Niger Delta Billionaire, High Chief Ateke Tom. They were hosted in his mansion in Okirika, Rivers State.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/ex-bbnaija-housemates-uriel-bassey.html

These ones just be doing bambiala upadan with their newly found status....

Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by abiambo(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2017
I don't know of ayiri oh... but ateke is s billionaire in nairA for...
No even think to argue
itsJude:

Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2017
alignacademy:

The next edition of BBNaija will be FLOODED with applicants.

By the way, this billionaire's name sounds familiar.

Looks like he's been rebranded...

I'm surprised. Very soon kids of the future won't know Ateke's history and believe he worked hard like Dangote and Adenuga.

1 Like

Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2017
abiambo:
I don't know of ayiri oh... but ateke is s billionaire in nairA for...
No even think to argue

Naira billionaire is not billionaire. If that's the case then some of us worth more than 3 million Dollar have long been billionaires.
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by abiambo(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2017
Abagworo:

Naira billionaire is not billionaire. If that's the case then some of us worth more than 3 million Dollar have long been billionaires.
Maybe you are in the wrong place
NB this is nairaland not dollarland
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by hisMrs(f): 12:10am On May 18, 2017
amiibaby:
Hmm these lots are still touring the tourables

Them no the tire
I wonder who pays for these trips. Na excursion abi wetin
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:14am On May 18, 2017
Nma27:
Yay!!! Till then. Check ur inbox dear.

Thanks. Done and replied
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by noavailablename(m): 1:20am On May 18, 2017
yourexcellency:
Jonathan really made people millionaires

you know wetin u dey yarn so?
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:52am On May 18, 2017
itsJude:

at*ke is a billionaire..if you stay in okrika you will know what I am talking about....In okrika you see nollywood celebrities on bike and even some broke ass musicians moving about in okrika with young girls. They are all in okrika because of at*ke. Most of at*ke's boys are worth 150million naira. He is a very good philanthropist and he makes money every f*ckng day.....At*ke has a private beach ( not the normal ocean side view ) strictly for concerts/shows. I think wizkid is the only nigerian A list musician wey never come okrika yet...rumour has it that "Ri ri"( rihanna ) will be performing live this year in okrika.
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:23am On May 18, 2017
opal4real:
militancy dey pay sha....from ayiri to dokubo to ateke....all of them just dey live large.
ayiri no be militant
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by amiibaby(f): 6:01am On May 18, 2017
hisMrs:
I wonder who pays for these trips. Na excursion abi wetin
I wonder too

1 Like

Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by onenigamilitia: 7:27am On May 18, 2017
Even with all the food bassey ate in the big brother house he's still hungry.what a glare!
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by slumcat(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2017
itsJude:

IGNORANCE.
Ateke Tom is a BILLIONAIRE.
Anyone from rivers state or who has good know knowledge about militancy and oil bunkery in the south-south would know this.
Re: Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2017
What value will this visit add? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her / Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.