Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her (42640 Views)

Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by StagethemTVee: 1:39am On May 16, 2022
The winner of the Best actress category at the recently concluded African Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Osas Ighodaro is seen being celebrated by one of the actresses who post out in the category Kehinde Bankole.

Both actresses are seen praising and hyping each other and showing sisterly love despite the highly competitive award ceremony that produced one of them as a winner in the same category.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK6KgmLlIxA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:42am On May 16, 2022
That's what sisters do.

Real sisters.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by pretydiva(f): 5:22am On May 16, 2022
Beautiful ladies

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Happiboispot(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2022
This what we meant by women supporting women nice one from osas ighodaro

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Dididrumz(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by SultanOfPuna: 11:06am On May 16, 2022
Lord knows how many times i have masterbated on kehinde bankole sexy photos.
Scientist fit use the heat energy from my rigorous hands action to generate electricity for a village.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by nairaman66(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2022
Impressive showmanship!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Ezedon(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2022
None of my Business
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by IgbuduMonkey: 11:06am On May 16, 2022
But for back Kehinde will be saying "na wayo"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by sevo(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2022
And then??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by ModelLook(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2022
They made a huge mistake.

The Best Dressed Female At The AMVCA Goes To The Princess Of Africow James Brown.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Lincoln275(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2022
Hmmm!
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Johnny147147: 11:07am On May 16, 2022
I don't even know these people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by tiswell(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2022
see how nudity and promiscuity is being promoted by this evil end time immoral events. sad

9 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by rex21: 11:08am On May 16, 2022
Nice
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Crazeworld(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2022
The media force news down people's throat. I've been seeing the two names since last week but I don't even know who they are. Now I have to go look them up on Google before all this small shildren tok say I'm not updated undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by justicechichex: 11:08am On May 16, 2022
Most times these awards are won based on popularity... Besides Osas is more finer than her.

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Triangles1(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2022
Women are good in backbiting themselves and showing love physical.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Caseless: 11:09am On May 16, 2022
Girls go de kiss each other. You no fit try that nonsense with guys.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by ArchiLimited: 11:10am On May 16, 2022
Hmm. Abeg for people that watch them, which one is Osas and which one is kehinde undecided

13 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by toujurs: 11:10am On May 16, 2022
Wahala for who dey laugh with woman, women are the most envious creature on earth. Everything is always about competition to them. And would want to put pressure and manipulate another to do what they can't do. You should know at their backs those laughters are fake.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by ursullalinda(f): 11:11am On May 16, 2022
I know next year Kehind will win something.....her role in blood sisters na die.....she finished work there.....big congrats once again Osas you deserve your win

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2022
Well, the awards are largely based on votes, so I understand.

I still don't know what special or outstanding thing Osas did in Rattlesnake to earn that award.

Then again... I'm really no longer into Nollywood. The legends of the game have all retired or died!

Sadly, same with Hollywood! undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Omniman(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Osas Ighodaro Hugs And Hypes Kehinde Bankole Who Lost AMVCA Best Actress To Her by Alexandersantos(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2022
real gees

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Gists With His Son & Peter's Daughter (See Photo) / Rukky Sanda's New Butt Draws Envy From Colleagues [PICS] / 'Mr W's Wife', Adesua Etomi Says As She Shares Stunning Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.