Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) (2083 Views)

‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC / NNPC Contracts: Office Of The Vice President Press Release / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by presidency: 1:43pm On May 17, 2017
NIGERIA CONDEMNS MUTINY IN COTE D’IVOIRE, URGES RESTRAINT & CALLS FOR DIALOGUE
The Federal Government of Nigeria wishes to condemn in strong terms the recent developments in Cote d’Ivoire in which a small fraction of the country’s Armed Forces mutinied against the Government. Nigeria expresses strong and unflinching support for the Government of President Alhassan Ouattara and welcomes ongoing efforts at resolving the crisis.
In this context, the Federal Government urges the parties to the crisis to exercise maximum restraint, remain calm and continue with dialogue and negotiations with the Government of President Ouattara.

Nigeria also urges the mutineers to return to their barracks and to refrain from any action capable of undermining the peace, security and democracy in the country. The Federal Government further urges the people of Cote d’Ivoire to remain steadfast in their support for the Government and to refrain from giving support to the mutineers in the overall interest of peace, tranquillity, good order and prosperity of the country.

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant on Media & Publicity to the President
Office of the Vice President
May 17, 2017
Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by inscreAF: 1:46pm On May 17, 2017
Cordinator you mean..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by CACAWA(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2017
Okay
Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by TheTrueSeeker: 2:01pm On May 17, 2017
Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by DLondonboiy: 2:03pm On May 17, 2017
Office of the acting President...

This goat is just comfortable being the Vice President!
Can't he man up and lead the country as Buhari is nowhere to be found?

Old man just dey behave like goat...
Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by Gr8amechi: 3:01pm On May 17, 2017
How
Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by tbaba1234: 3:19pm On May 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Well, he is acting president.. AND he is leading the country

2 Likes

Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by seunmsg(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Is he not the acting president?

1 Like

Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by sdindan: 3:28pm On May 17, 2017
This coordinator should keep kwait.
Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by ModsWillKillNL: 4:09pm On May 17, 2017
inscreAF:
Cordinator you mean..

Which one is your father? smiley

2 Likes

Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by bedspread: 4:11pm On May 17, 2017
Good one Presido

1 Like

Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by inscreAF: 6:53pm On May 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Which one is your father? smiley

I don't know what to say to you, maybe the the fact that my 13 year old nephew speaks better English, or maybe i should just put the blame on your useless human you call your father. Your response will help me in making a choice on who to blame.
Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by ModsWillKillNL: 7:10pm On May 17, 2017
inscreAF:

I don't know what to say to you, maybe the the fact that my 13 year old nephew speaks better English, or maybe i should just put the blame on your useless human you call your father. Your response will help me in making a choice on who to blame.

E pain am!

Maybe you should try and correct my English; let's see how that goes.

Next time, dont be mischievous..
Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by lilytender: 7:16pm On May 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Old man just dey behave like goat..

If you call Osinbajo a goat, what shall we call the unfortunate man that brought forth a nonentity like you into this world? Do we call him a Cow or a Monkey? The way I am looking into your future, your end will be worse than that of Judas Iscariot.

2 Likes

Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by omowolewa: 10:37pm On May 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Haha!

Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by ettybaba(m): 10:45pm On May 17, 2017
DLondonboiy:

And your father is comfortable being a Nonentity.
Re: OFFICE OF THE ACTING PRESIDENT (PRESS STATEMENT) by RZArecta(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2017
Please pay NIBAT 38 their allowances first before something similar happens in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

The Transformation Of PMB - Pics / Gov. Ajimobi Commissions ICT Info Center Built By His Wife. PICS. / Yahaya Bello: I Will Stay In Abuja For The Next 30days To...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.