Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got (52205 Views)

The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got by BerryAnny(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you Sir
U welcome sis. Hope you won't mind being a friend
Re: See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got by Nobody: 7:38am On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
I deactivated oyind17 about 2 weeks ago. Created this one now. I'm good
Oh ok no probs smiley
Re: See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got by Busuyib(f): 9:48am On May 18, 2017
Dcaliphate:
Lesson: no be wetin fit others go fit u. Figure 8 dey, lion shape dey.
lwkmdoooo
Re: See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got by Momoh7(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2017
marooh:
Only afonja them..m. Jack of all trade.....
dis one weak me,who get dat orubebe meme we will not take it
Re: See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got by 4rty(f): 4:41pm On May 18, 2017
Dcaliphate:
Lesson: no be wetin fit others go fit u. Figure 8 dey, lion shape dey.
I swear u wan kill me with laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got by peenk(f): 5:05pm On May 18, 2017
Hello Ladies, at teenashairven we revamp your weaves, either used or unused.
Convert that weave into a wig with or without lace closures. However, we are professionals in using lace closures, lace frontals, 360 lace closures etc.
Try us today and thank us later. Call or whatsapp 09052213141
Re: See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got by GeeGee98: 10:29pm On May 18, 2017
I can't stop laughing.
Nigerian tailors wee not kill somebody. :v
Re: See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 19, 2017
#IMO as a tailor, based on the sample i think the bodice was attached to the skirt, whereas the tailors own was just in gown form.
Didn't the tailor measured her She tried a bit but it lacks professionally.

1 Like

Re: See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got by Jennifer89(f): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
That's what happen when people always look for the cheaper/fake products.... That lady got exactly what she deserved. If she wanted the same, she should have bought from the original designer.

Ehhh because that's how you buy from original designers
Re: See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got by SAMBARRY: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
That's what happen when people always look for the cheaper/fake products.... That lady got exactly what she deserved. If she wanted the same, she should have bought from the original designer.
ahannn brodaaaaa be considerate.is it everyone that can afford an expensive tailor? All these big tailors with labels charge 10k upwards.do you think its everyone that can afford that?some ladies want to look good with what they can afford abi is it when Mrs brown jay begins to pressurize you to give her money for designer clothes when you know its not within your budget just to slay.its men like you that push women to do unreasonable things just to look fashionable and trendy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT / Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) / Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.