Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled (2244 Views)

Which Tank Gets Filled Up First (only The Intelligent Ones Gets It) / See Wat Happens Wen A Policeman Breaks Into An Apatment Filled Wit Armed Robbers / 20 Reasons Why Your November Should Be Filled With Praises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by saxfreak: 4:32pm On May 17, 2017
It's #WednesdayRiddle!!! Lets do this
First 5 correct answers and 5 other randomly selected correct answer gets a free coupon to shop on www.computervillage.ng
Add #WednesdayRiddle in your answer to stand a chance of getting the free coupon. Liking and sharing this post gives an extra advantage
Commenting also on the facebook page is where you would get free coupon

source https://www.facebook.com/computervillagenigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by dingbang(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2017
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by shortgun(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2017
Lamba 3..
Final answer

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2017
If the flow of water out of the tap is heavier than the pipe out, then #1 will fill and overflow first.... If flow isn't heavy then #5 ( only box with pipe out at the level of top of box)
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by greenmonk: 6:15pm On May 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
If the flow of water out of the tap is heavier than the pipe out, then #1 will fill and overflow first.... If flow isn't heavy then #5 ( only box with pipe out at the level of top of box)
That is if.
If the rate of impeaching Nigerian presidents is 10 per day I may become a president.
If deals with abnormal situations.
No 3 is the logical answer.
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On May 17, 2017
greenmonk:

That is if.
If the rate of impeaching Nigerian presidents is 10 per day I may become a president.
If deals with abnormal situations.
No 3 is the logical answer.

I weep for Nigeria....
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by greenmonk: 6:56pm On May 17, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I weep for Nigeria....
Don't weep because I won't be. I'm not a politician and won't aspire to be.
I was only trying to show you the power of the word "IF" and its limitless probability.
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2017
greenmonk:

Don't weep because I won't be. I'm not a politician and won't aspire to be.
I was only trying to show you the power of the word "IF" and its limitless probability.

Yet, you still gave a wrong answer?! Would have been better to stop at that probability.
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by greenmonk: 5:32am On May 18, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Yet, you still gave a wrong answer?! Would have been better to stop at that probability.
Your answer is still wrong. Alternatives are not true situations.
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by Itzfresh(f): 7:49am On May 18, 2017
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by Johnboy95(m): 3:38pm On May 18, 2017
5 is the right answer don't praise me. DAT y I'm an engineer
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by amen69: 3:44pm On May 18, 2017
3,5,2,4,1 then 6 as water might not be able to be pushed up up to 6 except when it has pressure.
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by d1ckr0man(m): 7:41pm On May 18, 2017
the answer is 3 and nothing can change that
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2017
Johnboy95:
5 is the right answer
don't praise me.
DAT y I'm an engineer

At last, someone has a BRAIN...

@saxfreak
Come and give us the right answer... What are you waiting for?
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by saxfreak: 11:11am On May 19, 2017
room for more answers
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by maxiuc(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2017
5. The correct answer

Even bubu on hospital bed can confirm it

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by maxiuc(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2017
The overflow of 5 will now fill in the 6

The logic is simple

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2017
saxfreak:
room for more answers

Since many already found the RIGHT answer, what's the damn point?!
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by NLProblemChild(m): 2:53pm On May 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Since many already found the RIGHT answer, what's the damn point?!
np..the answer is 6
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:39pm On May 20, 2017
NLProblemChild:
np..the answer is 6

Its physically IMPOSSIBLE to fill #6 before #5.
You failed!
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by NLProblemChild(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Its physically IMPOSSIBLE to fill #6 before #5.
You failed!
ok but if u tink 3 will be the first to full. Remember 3 had it pipe down.. So before it even reach haf it would av delivered round
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by 2buffagain(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by Mcy56(f): 8:32pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by shortgun(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2017
3 is d answer....look at the diagram, all other tanks will discharge before they are full but no. 3 will only discharge when it's full.
No.3 will be filled before sending water to no.5.
Note:to be full doesn't mean the liquid will have to overflow.

I rest my case.
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by gradeA(m): 1:56pm On May 21, 2017
3 should be the answer.

would have gone for 5, but note the connection of the pipe in 3 is inverse. i.e. from bottom to top. it would be almost impossible to have lots of water spilling from 3 with that connection. once a little spills to the left, it steadies as it can't move up, thus allowing container 3 to get full.
Re: Which Of These Box Would Be The First To Be Filled by omoeso(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2017
Johnboy95:
5 is the right answer
don't praise me.
DAT y I'm an engineer

And u called yourself an Engineer. So disappointed.
Even as an Economist, I know the answer is 3.
No way water can get to box 2 without box 3 getting full.
The outlet pipe is inverse and will have to go all the way up to deliver to box 2. And that can't happen until box 3 get filled up.
You need get a refund from ur school...

(1) (Reply)

Work Terminology / Inside The Public Toilet / Kitty Contest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.