Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) (10250 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh / Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by reereespace(f): 5:04pm On May 17, 2017
Hi hi hi [b]Hi hi hi [/b]Hi hi hi new story coming up, I promise to update frequently lol
Read My other stories and please this is an 18+ story oo don't come and say I'm too raw biko.
oh and I have a nairaland diary too check it out!!!
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by reereespace(f): 5:06pm On May 17, 2017
Sugar Daddy Chronicles
Episode 1.
I Park my car and inhale sharply reminiscing all that happened minutes ago.
I went to chief sanya's office because he hasn't been picking my calls or replying my texts for 2 weeks now and I was getting broke, I haven't even been out in two weeks because I've been managing money. So I got to the office and find ago secretary on the desk.
I smile happy he had changed that slutty secretary of his
" Hi. Can I see chief sanya please? " I asked with the fakest smile I have.
" let me call him" she answers
"Oh no don't, I want to surprise daddy" I say lying, hoping she doesn't realise he has a daughter that isn't me.
I know if she would have called him, he wouldn't have let me in and I didn't want to be embarrassed by him in front of this cheaply dressed secretary.
"Err rr okay" she answers unsure of her decision to let me in
I blow her a kiss and cat-walk down to his office, I didn't knock, I knew he didn't like closing his door even when we had office sex, the door was always open. The risk was what made it fun for me because sex with Chief was boring!! .
I open the door and meet a gory sight.
A naked lady bent over him on the couch with his dick in her mouth, I open my mouth in shock and disbelief.
" Sanya!!" I scream
She quickly stands up and turns to stare at me, it's the slutty secretary that was replaced, no wonder he was always supporting her whenever I complained that she was too slutty for a secretary.
She smiles and shrugs, I feel like twisting her tiny neck but the. She's not worth it.
" How can I help you and who let you in? He asks angrily in his annoying yourba accent .
I walk over to him hiss and then turn to the girl
"I hope he lasts longer with you " I say with scorn.
" good riddance, short timing man " I hiss and drive home.
I walk upstairs, I pass John's flat and smile
"One day I'll get you " I say and walk past.
Let me tell you about john.
John is a very attractive Christian brother, born again and sort of broke, at least his old model camry says so, Normally I don't like broke guy, I didn't like John until the day I jammed myself inside the house.
It was 4:30 am and I had a serious morning dick appointment on the island with Sanya at 6:00am, I woke up quickly so I could dress up and do my make up in time, but after I had showered, I realised I had my make up bag in the car, I put on a short top and my pants thinking it's too early and nobody will be outside, I tired opening the door, it was jammed lock and couldn't open unless from outside, I tried and tried for 30 minutes, it still didn't budge, I was going to be late if I didn't open the door and start getting dressed I thought to myself, I banged on the door severally thinking one of my floor neighbours will hear and open the door but nobody did, Then I remembered I had John's number, I called an begged him to help me open the door, he came and after plenty screwing and unscrewing, I was free, I hugged him the moment the door opened and he hesitated and gently pushed me away but not before I felt a bulge hitting me softly, I looked down to see the biggest bulge ever, I almost screamed, since that day I fantasised about him, I would wake up early to borrow something from him just to seduce him but he was always fighting me internally because I would see his disk standing gallantly but he would frown and say
"Sorry, I don't have " then shut his door on my face. That didn't stop me from going everyday tho.
Back to now, I have always kept one sugar daddy at a time because I didn't like drama and I was scared of infections or Hiv/aids .right now I regret because I had shopped so much and I barely have enough to last me a month and I badly needed money. I still can't believe he left me for that dirty secretary, I hiss and pray for another sugar daddy.
I sit by my window and watch the streets, I watch people closing for the day and some still doing business, I stay in Ogba, Lagos and my street is always busy, My house is at the entrance of the street so I see everything from the window and if I'm careful enough I don't get seen ,i think of what to eat and get up to go cook when I see john's car driving into the drive way of our house, I feel something rush through me as john gets out of his car, I notice somebody else get down from the other part and it's a lady!!
" When did John start bringing girls home? " I ask myself and go fix myself something to eat.
An hour later I start to hear moaning sounds from downstairs and I wonder who it is, that's why I like my flat, I can hear everything if I listen enough .
I walk downstairs to be sure which flat it is and lo and behold it's from john's flat!! .
I walk back to my room and drown myself in the moan, I wish that was me, I start to think too much and then bring out my Love Machine to help myself, the moaning sound is turning me on, I help myself till I no longer hear the moaning sound and then I orgasm and put off the Love Machine.

4 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by kikayboss(m): 11:42pm On May 17, 2017
following...mademoisselle reeree.....just make sure you finishe this tho.....
kontinu
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by reereespace(f): 5:07pm On May 18, 2017
embarassed the worst just happened, I mistakenly deleted all the copy I have written, I didn't even know how but luckily I found an old story I wrote so I'll pause on this one or delete and put that one up I'm sorryyy sadthe worst just happened, I mistakenly deleted all the copy I have written, I didn't even know how but luckily I found an old story I wrote so I'll pause on this one or delete and put that one up I'm sorryyy
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 19, 2017
reereespace:
embarassed the worst just happened, I mistakenly deleted all the copy I have written, I didn't even know how but luckily I found an old story I wrote so I'll pause on this one or delete and put that one up I'm sorryyy sadthe worst just happened, I mistakenly deleted all the copy I have written, I didn't even know how but luckily I found an old story I wrote so I'll pause on this one or delete and put that one up I'm sorryyy
Shit No Problem Bt I Have Already Fallen In Love Wit Diz Story. Ok So What Is D Name Of Diz New Story.
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by reereespace(f): 10:31pm On May 19, 2017
" I'll get you John " I say as I put the Love Machine off ,i think of what to eat as servicing myself had made me hungry but dammn my pussy is still wet and dripping, they need to be eaten and banged to satisfaction!! .
I made jollof and dodo, while making dinner I heard John drive out with his "lady friend " and Mr and Mrs okon just came back too
I sit to eat by the window so I can watch when John comes back and know if he came with that sugar- cane girl. Just as I lazily finished my food, John came waltzing in, I watch him park and get down from the car,
" No sugarcane girl " I say happily , my pussy started to itch happily, is not like am a sex addict or anything but what my pussy wants my pussy gets, that's why she gets overly exicted and start to rain when she sees John.
I watch the time tick so slowly waiting for the perfect time for my plan
I fell asleep only to wake up at 20 mins past 11, kai it's almost late but it's still perfect.
I change into my see- through lingerie, I looked into the mirror, the way my almost oversized nipples were pointing at me, you would think they were guns, I gently rub them so they wouldn't be so obvious but they even got bigger and pointer, I sigh and smile at my reflection, I used to complain about my wide hips and big ass when I was a little younger because of all the attention they got me but slowly they began to pay the bills so I started to love them.
I open the fridge and put the last slice of pineapple in my mouth incase I got lucky and John wanted to eat the pussy, I was already clean shaven so my pussy was hot, dripping and ready to be served.
I pick my blanket, phone and a pillow and walk downstairs to john's room, I knock like my life depends on it, after several knocks he opens the door and I run inside before he could even say anything
" what is wrong? " he asks raising his eyebrows
" uncle John, please help me I had a bad bad dream, please pray for me, I cant sleep alone " I say feigning fear
He looks at me unsure of what to do
" please uncle John i beg you let me sleep here, I'll sleep in the parlour, please sir " I say begging and threatening to cry, he finally budge
" Okay, calm down, do you need water or something? " he asks
" yes please water " I answer breathing heavily
I deserve an oscar!
I lay on the couch and use the blanket to cover myself, he hasn't seen my Sexy lingerie yet. He comes back with the water and I remove the blanket and get the water from him, I notice he stiffens and swallow hard, I say a silent Thank you to heaven. I know the effect my body has on men so I decide to use that to catch John, after drinking the water, I stand up and ask where the kitchen it, he doesn't even answer he just points at the kitchen with his eyes like a child who has just seen candy.
I return back, and he is sitted on the center table, I walk towards him with our eyes making contacts, I reach him and sit on his legs, I'm a little taller than him so my big D sized boobs are all in this face, I let my pussy sit directly on his dick area.,i hold him and press my boobs more into his face
" uncle John " I say teasingly, I feel his disk harden, I know I have him trapped now, I slowly take my lingerie off stopping at my waist, he finally gets himself and hold my boobs, i can tell he is trying to resist his self but his flesh is weak, I make aaaaahhh and ooohhh as I ride on the bulge of his trousers, he grabs my boobs and start to press them with strong desire
" aaaaahhh, small aaaaahhh small " I say moaning
He starts to suck on one boobs and he's pressing the other one, I use my hand to bury his heads in my boobs, he pinches the other nipple as he presses the first one. He leaves it and start sucking my big nipples hungrily
I unbutton his shirt as i slowly release my boobs from his mouth, he instantly reaches for my lips, claiming them with urgent hunger, I remove his shirt and his shorts and I bend .
I take his already hard dick in my mouth, I stroke it a little and lick around it before taking it in my mouth
" dammn shola " he says as I put all of the dick in my mouth, I'm surprised all could go in seeing how big he is
I suck his dick for a while and handle his balls before taking the balls in my mouth, I suck them gently and use my hands to stroke his dick, his moans is the lubricant to my machine, I continue sucking his balls and stroking his dick, if I didn't stop he will cum so I had to stop
I take of my remaining lingerie and lay on the couch
" all you can eat, baby " I say and wink at him, he stand and bends at my dripping pussy, maintaining eye contact he bends down and start to eat,
" I cannot believe how wet you are shola " he says and start to lick my clits softly,
"Omg John " I say repeatedly as he eats me out, finally he brings out his almighty dick and start to play around my dripping pussy
" you're killing me " I say and that was the cue
He carries me up and I rest on his waist as he penetrate going deep into me
" Bleep Mann " I scream as he thrusts harder into me
"Aaaaahhh papi " I moan as he goes in faster
"Ay papi ayyy papi " I say as the dick hit the right spot, he continues to Bleep me standing and carrying me
"You're the bomb " I say as we both cum together
" I'm not even started " he answers and carrys me to the bedroom
Wow this churchy guys dey carry o

2 Likes

Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by reereespace(f): 8:50pm On May 20, 2017
Hey guys finally gotten an alternative so I'm continuing the story but it's bad, I get so many views but so little comments!!! why?

1 Like

Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by sunkieisland(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2017
reereespace:
Hey guys finally gotten an alternative so I'm continuing the story but it's bad, I get so many views but so little comments!!! why?

People want consistent OPs with scintillating stories, not inconsistent people with predictable dead-on-arrival stories..

following
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by Jowaxy(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2017
Following
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2017
reereespace:

Good morning Reeree. You got mail!!!!
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by Nobody: 4:16am On Jun 08, 2017
reereespace:

madam nice story grin I now followin u lyk kilode..would be nice if u could use my moniker as a character in your story grin
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 08, 2017
I tink u shud mention pipo to kum n comment...
lefulefu sexynairalander cerewo redbeans
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 08, 2017
Mylestone:

leful.efu
sex.ynairalander
cer.ewo
redb.eans
Here now smiley. She needs to work on her tenses (like when to use past tense) and the right part of speech to use. Like, It's wrong to say until 'I orgasm'. It's supposed to be until 'I reached orgasm.' Notwithstanding,the content of the story is nice. Kudos O.Pwink
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2017
Mylestone:

lefulefu
sexynairalander
cerewo
redbeans
i dey always dey love these 18+ tories grin
anyway i carry popcorn follow body grin
@op
reereespace welldone ooo cheesy

Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by Vicktomaniaa(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2017
reereespace:
If na u DE read this kind story since may till date no update abeg wetin u want make dem right....... Bros do normal and be consistent. God bless
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by chisiudeh: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
You'll actually be surprised on the response you'll get once updates start dropping regularly.

I understand you have a life and priorities but then you have to update for comments to follow.
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by waranjalicious(m): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2017
Following
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by Ay04z(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
kontinue
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by kakadinho0880: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Reereespace, nice story... I'm solidly behind u
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by kelvinhilton(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Walks in... *clears throat* bar man bring me dog meat with cold fanta. grin
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by modik(m): 8:23am On Jul 11, 2017
hmmm!

get well soon!

*Winks kiss
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by ebotex(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
You story has made my wife to wet! i love this because i wil have great sex tonight
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by unapapadeycraze: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2017
hey fvck girl, reereespace, you don forget this your story?
Re: Sugar Daddy Chronicles (18+) by itsandi(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2017
Interesting...Enjoy interesting Christmas themed stories, poems, articles, etc on Tushstories

www.tushstories.com

#TushXmasPiece

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day- Improve Your Vocab / Souloho19 Wins July 5k Award / Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.