Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed (2515 Views)

The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno / Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Why Osinbajo Should Not Sign 2017 Budget – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by kolafolabi(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2017
ABUJA-

Even with Professor Yemi Osinbajo in the saddle as Acting President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the absence of President Muhammadu Buhari, the Presidency is still confused about who would assent to the 2017 budget. The same situation applies to the swearing-in of the two new Ministers-designate who had long been screened by the Senate. Fielding questions from State House correspondents at the Federal Executive Council, FEC meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Wednesday, the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed said that the decision on who signs the Appropriation Bill into law would be decided when the document is finally transmitted to the Presidency. “When it is transmitted to the Presidency, that decision will be taken‎”, he said. He however said that an advanced copy of the budget has been received by the Minister of Budget and National Planning. It will be recalled that President Buhari left the country on March 7 to attend to his health in London.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/breaking-dont-know-will-sign-2017-budget-lai-mohammed/

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by victvames(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2017
How much will they pay me if i sign it?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by Airforce1(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2017
This must be a joke

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by IgbosAreGreat(f): 6:24pm On May 17, 2017

una know say the kind thunder wey go fire this lie mohammed and co still they arrange their position for mortuary

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by kollynxofodile(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2017
APC

By law, we have one president
We can never have two presidents at the same time.

If OSINBANJO was actually appointed Acting president, that means he solely have the power
To sign the budget into law

Unless APC is telling us a different thing

Jokers everywhere

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by IgbosAreGreat(f): 6:28pm On May 17, 2017
kollynxofodile:
APC

If OSINBANJO was actually appointed Acting president, that means he solely have the power

Jokers everywhere

u mean the coordinator abi na conductor

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by kolafolabi(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2017
Dear God,
I am praying for Nigeria. Praying for Revival in our land daily. Praying for God’s intervention. Praying for God’s healing touch and restoration of our nation. Praying for God’s softening of all of us. Praying for God’s salvation, deliverance and healing for all our leaders and those in authority over us. Praying for God to help us this year !!!Praying for God’s hedge of protection over all of us. Praying for God’s wisdom and guidance and direction for us.

Amen

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:31pm On May 17, 2017
kollynxofodile:
APC

Jokers everywhere
We are saying that without baba Nigeria is presidentless
Osibanjo is just a coordinator grin
Sai baba
Sai northern Nigeria
Sai born to rule cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by ttilda(f): 6:37pm On May 17, 2017
victvames:
How much will they pay me if i sign it?
brother, you know this is not a joke... we are in trouble in this country embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by leofab(f): 6:43pm On May 17, 2017
Funny
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by nkwuocha1: 9:14pm On May 17, 2017
Hahahahaha

Ewwwwwwwwwewwww Ndi iru stretch marks a tanari JOB n'afufu. grin grin
So this "co-ordinator " thing is real? angry
Nigeria is gone!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by hucienda: 9:15pm On May 17, 2017
anarchy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by facelessangel: 9:24pm On May 17, 2017
when we were telling this Afonjas that their brother is just a mere commissioner, they started insulting us.
See what you guys have reduced entire tribe to. Afonja cowardice na follow come

The Northerners that drafted that handover letter are not fools.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by ModsWillKillNL: 9:40pm On May 17, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

u mean the coordinator abi na conductor

Which one is your father

Osinbajo will definitely sign the budget unless it is not sent to the presidency.

We shall see!
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by ModsWillKillNL: 9:43pm On May 17, 2017
facelessangel:
when we were telling this Afonjas that their brother is just a mere commissioner, they started insulting us.
See what you guys have reduced entire tribe to. Afonja cowardice na follow come

The Northerners that drafted that handover letter are not fools.

wouldnt you 'oloshis' let the budget get to the presidency before you spew thrash

Cant you all be patient

Is Lai Mohammed the Acting President
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by ModsWillKillNL: 9:46pm On May 17, 2017
nkwuocha1:
Hahahahaha

Ewwwwwwwwwewwww Ndi iru stretch marks a tanari JOB n'afufu. grin grin
So this "co-ordinator " thing is real? angry
Nigeria is gone!

Oponu!

Let the budget get to the presidency first and lets see if Osinbajo will sign it or not.
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by nkwuocha1: 9:48pm On May 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Oponu!

Let the budget get to the presidency first and lets see if Osinbajo will sign it or not.

Hold your sef Mr man.
You think I have time to exchange words with an Omo ale? Ori da fu e!

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by facelessangel: 9:48pm On May 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

wouldnt you 'oloshis' let the budget get to the presidency before you spew thrash

Cant you all be patient

Is Lai Mohammed the Acting President
stop that consolation. do you think I am happy with osibanjo's condition?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by nkwuocha1: 9:50pm On May 17, 2017
facelessangel:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin

That dude is hungry and demented.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by ModsWillKillNL: 9:51pm On May 17, 2017
facelessangel:

has the budget gotten to the presidency yet

Dont be a goat!
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by OBAGADAFFI: 9:52pm On May 17, 2017
Why can't the Acting President sign the Budget.

Or is he truly a Coordinator.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by ModsWillKillNL: 9:52pm On May 17, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Hold your sef Mr man. You think I have time to exchange words with an Omo ale? Ori da fu e!
atole!
Stop being a mischievous flatttieyeasterner!!
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by IgbosAreGreat(f): 9:52pm On May 17, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin

That dude is hungry and demented.

grin
@facelessangel was asking him do u think I am happy with Osinbajo conditions grin

Laugh wan kee me here

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by nkwuocha1: 9:55pm On May 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

atole!

Stop being a mischievous flatttieyeasterner!!

Obo!!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by nkwuocha1: 9:56pm On May 17, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

grin
@facelessangel was asking him do u think I am happy with Osinbajo conditions grin

Laugh wan kee me here

Well, I bet she didn't realize that dude is cheap, bitter, hungry and mentally disturbed.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by Lusola15: 10:12pm On May 17, 2017
Rice and beans country

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by ModsWillKillNL: 10:13pm On May 17, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Well, I bet she didn't realize that dude is cheap, bitter, hungry and mentally disturbed.

olofo!

Say whatever you like.

I'll keep slapping reality into your flat heads!!
Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by nkwuocha1: 10:24pm On May 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

olofo!

Say whatever you like.

I'll keep slapping reality into your flat heads!!

Hey lad! Don't forget to patronize me if you ever need building materials. Stupiiid boy !!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by facelessangel: 10:35pm On May 17, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

has the budget gotten to the presidency yet

Dont be a goat!
so this is the thank you I am getting for being angry with what your brother is going through.?
I hope you will hire all the pastors in Redeemed Church to pray your brother out of this condition

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by omogin(f): 10:37pm On May 17, 2017
I need to renew my passport very fast. Nnamdi kanu was right. This is a zoo, a big zoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by emmalexabl(m): 10:42pm On May 17, 2017
Nigeria is officially a banana republic located right inside a big zoo...

...where are the likes of major kaduna nzeogwu and co..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: We Don’t Know Who Will Sign 2017 Budget … – Lai Mohammed by facelessangel: 6:54am On May 18, 2017
This is unfair

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Shooting: Gov Obiano Storms Ozubulu, Visits Hospital ... Shooting Cause / As Aregberascal Fools Himself, Saudi Switches To Gregorian Calender / Dream Interpretation About Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.