Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Woman Burnt To Death In Ibadan Tanker Fire (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Burnt To Death In Ibadan Tanker Fire (Photo) (23460 Views)

Onitsha Fire: Photo Of The Woman That Died With Her Baby / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burnt To Death In Ibadan Tanker Fire (Photo) by gud4dbest(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:
Sorry woman, only in this present regime do trailers burn people like this. Badluck president.

why are u like this_u just want to type something.GOBBLEDYGOOK!
Re: Woman Burnt To Death In Ibadan Tanker Fire (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 10:13pm On May 17, 2017
Goddamit shocked cry
Re: Woman Burnt To Death In Ibadan Tanker Fire (Photo) by perfectgabby: 10:23pm On May 17, 2017
successmatters:
Sorry woman, only in this present regime do trailers burn people like this. Badluck president.
You need serious deliverance
Re: Woman Burnt To Death In Ibadan Tanker Fire (Photo) by Zenithpeak(m): 10:50pm On May 17, 2017
My condolence message to the family of the departed soul and to other people who lost one or two things in the unfortunate incident. most especially, Bishop Jide Orire the G.O. and the presiding Bishop of Save and Serve Ministry Worldwide. The members, friends and family in Nigeria and in the diaspora.

I pray that God Almighty will make all things work together for His glory in JESUS Name.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt To Death In Ibadan Tanker Fire (Photo) by PastorAji(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2017
tainot2002:
Oh no Tragic incident happens daily now. May God help us all and R.I.P to the dead. I feel pity for those that lose their properties in the situation.

In other word,those houses got burnt were somehow the architect of their own fortune. I have the opportunity to ply this road daily. The house whose the roof got burnt have issues with the road construction agent (Basically,they are Chinese) . Series of complaints have been charged to the owner of the house to either remove part of the erected fence due to the distance measured to cover a standard road measurement, yet he remain deaf hear because he claimed the C of O he had was genuine and no Government official can demolish or remove any portion of his house so far the C of O remained genuine . The case is already in court now
I had to move my family away from that area because of that sh!!thole road
Re: Woman Burnt To Death In Ibadan Tanker Fire (Photo) by Makapedia: 12:40am On May 18, 2017
RIP .........
Re: Woman Burnt To Death In Ibadan Tanker Fire (Photo) by manmind: 1:21am On May 18, 2017
PRODUTIM1:
Pic I took when the incident was hot.RIP to the dead woman.

U be eleyele guy?
Re: Woman Burnt To Death In Ibadan Tanker Fire (Photo) by streetzdreamz(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2017
even if the vehicles did not ignite, the woman wouldn't have survived that crash, her vehicle was completely mangled cuz of the impact, obviously she was driving very close to the tanker,its a risky thing to do, then it was a hilly road, I'd say that's entirely suicidal, rest in peace to the dead, the living should learn.
Re: Woman Burnt To Death In Ibadan Tanker Fire (Photo) by Amirullaha(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2017
Sad news...
I was also involve in an accident (Trailer tanker ram me) since about three month ago and up till now, am still waiting for surgery cos they said until i fully recover...
It a sad experience though...
May God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Road, East-west Road Flooded After Heavy Rain Fall In Port Harcourt / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / FG Begins Maintenance Of All Bridges In Lagos, Drains Evacuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.