Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Need Advice On My Computer Science Learning Path - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Advice On My Computer Science Learning Path (409 Views)

Business Intelligence Vs Data Science: Learning The Differences / Chemical Engineering Vs Computer Science Which Has More Calculations??? / What Is The Cut Off Mark For Computer Science Jambites For UNICAL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On My Computer Science Learning Path by bbdiamond: 9:10pm On May 17, 2017
I am currently a 200 level student of computer science, I learnt html and css on my own through online tutorials, pdfs and constant practice. Now, I can boldly say I am very good at it. I started learning python some weeks ago, and I have gone reasonably far, then this semester , I realized that C programming language is a course for this semester. I'd wanted to learn javascript and Jquery after python, but I feel that introducing C into this semester will confuse my learning as I would be learning two languages at the same time. Please, what should I do?
Second question; From my tech gurus in the house, please I would like to know where the world is going to ICT wise so that I can start now to tap into the work before hand. Thank you.
Mods please help me out.

cc:
fynestboi
richiez
Re: I Need Advice On My Computer Science Learning Path by bbdiamond: 6:59am On May 18, 2017
I need help oo
Re: I Need Advice On My Computer Science Learning Path by Dface2: 9:30am On May 18, 2017
Download Latest Project Topics and Materials for FREE!!!
@
www.projectreserve..com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project and in need of the best project topics and materials related to your field of study?
Get it done with NO stress today.

Goto: www.projectreserve..com and start downloading for FREE!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.

Kindly click here: www.projectreserve..com.ng/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.

(1) (Reply)

Cellphones Do Not Cause Petrol Station Fires / How To Print 2017 NNPC / Chevron Undergraduate Scholarship Invitation Letter / Seeking For Guidance On Nigeria Police Academy Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.