Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) (52074 Views)

Somadina Adinma Rocks Blonde Hairstyle (photo) / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Checkout Wizkid's New Blonde Hairstyle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by ipodstinks: 10:05am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
All I can say is;

Shout out to the bleaching cream Phyno and Flavour are using.
Thought they said na yorubas dey bleach na, even chidima no carry last.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Gassa007: 10:05am On May 18, 2017
Fresca:

grin grin Oh wow, so even these guys bleach!! Hmmm
And you believed that trash
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Emmanueledu(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
All I can say is;

Bro forget it;they are not using any bleaching cream!Try living in an air conditioned house,driving an air conditioned car and an air conditioned office and less exposure to Sun and see if your skin tone wouldn't improve...
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Gassa007: 10:07am On May 18, 2017
Fresca:

grin grin Oh wow, so even these guys bleach!! Hmmm
.Go back to your pics of 6years ago compare it with the present, save this present and compare with the future. If you dont see difference then know you wia born to suffer
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 18, 2017
Gassa007:

.Go back to your pics of 6years ago compare it with the present, save this present and compare with the future. If you dont see difference then know you wia born to suffer

lol who is this one mentioning me. My nigga, it's not about difference in how your body looks, or your face features, or your hair etc... we are talking skin colour. That's permanent shit, if you like turn 50, your skin colour will be the same always. So after 6 years they went from dark skin to almost light skin? Because of what?? Lol are u bleaching too? Calm down, phyno and flavor don't even know u, and you're putting effort to get mad and defend them. Abi u don't have work? Sha it's the country I blame for all these jobless people. Ignorance is a disease lmao
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 10:17am On May 18, 2017
Men this guy is making sense, freshest dude
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 18, 2017
gay nigga, y u dey plait hair
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by flesthy: 10:44am On May 18, 2017
no longer a cock......
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Lanceslot(m): 10:45am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
All I can say is;

Phyno also bleached his eyes right?
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 18, 2017
Fresca:

lol who is this one mentioning me. My nigga, it's not about difference in how your body looks, or your face features, or your hair etc... we are talking skin colour. That's permanent shit, if you like turn 50, your skin colour will be the same always. So after 6 years they went from dark skin to almost light skin? Because of what?? Lol are u bleaching too? Calm down, phyno and flavor don't even know u, and you're putting effort to get mad and defend them. Abi u don't have work? Sha it's the country I blame for all these jobless people. Ignorance is a disease lmao

phyno is very fair , stop being a p*ssy
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 18, 2017
omoiyalayi:
Dis luk is nt new na
It haf te joor
picture he posted some hours ago on his IG page.
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by hoseao(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
All I can say is;

thats bullshit, he just got a good cream
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2017
realestniggah:
nmadi kanu endorse it grin grin
Better Run 4 Ya life before the IPOT YUts Desent on you grin

Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2017
Why e dey hide the igbo wey he dey smoke?
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Gassa007: 12:35pm On May 18, 2017
Fresca:

So you're f*cking telling me a pics you snapped with NokiaX2 as at 8years/10 years will have same camera effect with an iPhone 6.You will just open your mouth and start talking trash,tell how come Phyno eyeball is like that? Sleazy ignoramus.
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by designexploit(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2017
OkuFaba:
Phyno without that high mohawk style just doesnt look cool to me

Go Barb your own naa...
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by donqx: 1:26pm On May 18, 2017
None of...
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by VictorEkwere: 5:00pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
All I can say is;

OP from Phynos eye ball like albino its certain he is a pure yellow guy it all depends the type of phone uses then to take d pics when there was no money but now with the use of sophisticated phone your real color skin can come out real so no bleaching in phyno case.
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by princessayesha(f): 5:04pm On May 18, 2017
Let's dye phyno black and see how he looks like grin
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by stieyven(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2017
Dalastically:
Come and see All those gold diggers girls on Twitter, everything looks good in their eyes once you have money.. . Even if kcee decides to Cut skin.. . They be like "Cute you my baby"...

May God punish all of you ohh
Bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6:28
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by hisMrs(f): 8:29pm On May 18, 2017
I like
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Flawlessangel(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin All I can say is;
There's a big difference between poverty skin and rich man skin o
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Defaramade(m): 5:40am On May 19, 2017
Dalastically:
Come and see All those gold diggers girls on Twitter, everything looks good in their eyes once you have money.. . Even if kcee decides to Cut skin.. . They be like "Cute you my baby"...

May God punish all of you ohh
Amen
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 19, 2017
Gassa007:

So you're f*cking telling me a pics you snapped with NokiaX2 as at 8years/10 years will have same camera effect with an iPhone 6.You will just open your mouth and start talking trash,tell how come Phyno eyeball is like that? Sleazy ignoramus.

I can see that your village people are using your brain to fry akara.... you're just an attention seeking fool.. I'm done with you. Goan DIE! Deuces mad man.
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Gassa007: 9:12am On May 19, 2017
Fresca:

I can see that your village people are using your brain to fry akara.... you're just an attention seeking fool.. I'm done with you. Goan DIE! Deuces mad man.
Demented Idiot! Product of bursted condom.You can go suck a d*ck and die unintelligent gobshite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) / Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.