Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) (52090 Views)

Somadina Adinma Rocks Blonde Hairstyle (photo) / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Looking More Beautiful With Her New Hairstyle(photo+vid / Checkout Wizkid's New Blonde Hairstyle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by toonzay(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2017
Igbo musicians with their funny hairstyles
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 19, 2017
This guy don high.... what's in his right hand?
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by lebete3000: 2:58pm On May 19, 2017
iamVirus:

Phyno has changed his looks. On this one, he goes braided!

This is cool for me.

Source: http://360jamng.net/photo-phyno-unveils-his-new-braided-hairstyle/

The Game wannabe...naija artists be copying Naija since ages...
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 19, 2017
Gassa007:

Demented Idiot! Product of bursted condom.You can go suck a d*ck and die unintelligent gobshite

Hahaha nigga please what language are you speaking? Because it sounds like bullsh*t. You wish I was sucking your d*ck you sexually frustrated pig looking son of a hoe.... your father should've pulled out when he had the chance and your mum should've aborted your ass.... olosho!!!!!! Area boy! Tout of the century. I've given you way too much time than you deserve and this is the last you're getting. Go play with your age. You're beneath me PEASANT!
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Gassa007: 2:30pm On May 21, 2017
Fresca:

Hahaha nigga please what language are you speaking? Because it sounds like bullsh*t. You wish I was sucking your d*ck you sexually frustrated pig looking son of a hoe.... your father should've pulled out when he had the chance and your mum should've aborted your ass.... olosho!!!!!! Area boy! Tout of the century. I've given you way too much time than you deserve and this is the last you're getting. Go play with your age. You're beneath me PEASANT!
I love to make babies like you cry.
I know first-hand why your Mum is called Central Bank of Sperm. I helped your dad slacken the place.Ask her about RODMAN and see how her look will change Fool!
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Ecuador1(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2017
IamJix:
Cute guy no homo.
anoda bobrisky spotted
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Ecuador1(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Kentura:

Money is the best bleaching cream..
true talk
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Ecuador1(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2017
MDsambo:
Wack Rapper
which 1 ur fada rap
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Ecuador1(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Still as ugly as ever
Him fine pass all ur blood line n generation including ur unborn children
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by Lordapson23(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2017
MDsambo:
Wack Rapper
shocked is dah a joke?
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by gwama: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin
All I can say is;

Shout out to the bleaching cream Phyno and Flavour are using.

I do not understand why men also bleach the skin, especially in Nigeria. Why??
Re: Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) by carlcox: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
I'm really fond of women's braided cuts, especially Mohawk! It looks really sexy!Take a look, if you want!
http://africanamericanhairstyling.com/black-braided-mohawk-hairstyles/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy: "I'm Not A Nigerian Artiste. I Don’t Make Money From Nigeria" / Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun / P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.