Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

“best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School (1769 Views)

Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting / Blac Chyna: 'Nigerian Jollof Is So Bomb' - She Declares As She Lands In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School by Mixt: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has declared that the best decision she has ever made is going back to school.

The actress recently shared beautiful pictures on her Instagram page, showing her in what appears to be a school hall, explaining that she had leaned towards education to attain new levels.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/best-decision-i-ever-made-tonto-dikeh-declares-as-she-returns-to-school/

Re: “best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School by MightySparrow: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Let her go learn some sense there to manage a home.
Re: “best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School by tutudesz: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mixt:
Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has declared that the best decision she has ever made is going back to school.

The actress recently shared beautiful pictures on her Instagram page, showing her in what appears to be a school hall, explaining that she had leaned towards education to attain new levels.

https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/best-decision-i-ever-made-tonto-dikeh-declares-as-she-returns-to-school/
Blogger undecided are any higher institution opened She uploaded picture of herself in a seminar and you decided to tag it school undecided

3 Likes

Re: “best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School by milky3(f): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
not too late to learn,
Re: “best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
If true she should study Anger Management, Temper control and etiquettes.
Na Bobrisky hand e dey buy cream now?
See yanma yanma face and hand.

1 Like

Re: “best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
tutudesz:

Blogger undecided are any higher institution opened She uploaded picture of herself in a seminar and you decided to tag it school undecided
grin the OP needs to go to school
Re: “best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School by SpicyMimi(f): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is nice !

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable. Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.
Re: “best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School by Haywhymido(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
why schooling? oloshoism no dey pay again or maybe she is doing it to re-brand her olosho business

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Michael Duru In Tears After N5m Gift From Prophet Jeremiah Fufe / 2sure2shizzy Is Gov.fashola's Son.gbam! Impossible Is Nothing / Desmond Elliot In Dire Need Of A Psychiatrist---someone Please Help.very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.