Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

NAMA Currently Conducting Secret Recruitments!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NAMA Currently Conducting Secret Recruitments!!! (5712 Views)

Apply For ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments!!!!!!!!!! / Fresh Graduate Recruitments In Nigeria (scholarships, Grants) / N-power: Why States Are Conducting Tests — Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAMA Currently Conducting Secret Recruitments!!! by idee91: 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
lobell:

Dude, I mentioned in my post that I have several eyes and ears there...live! Call that someone again and let him go to NAMA office himself.
wow, this is serious. the fact that even staffs don't know whats up is baffling. NCATS recruitment of since last year sef we didn't hear nothing again. There is no light at the end of this shi.t hole called naija
Re: NAMA Currently Conducting Secret Recruitments!!! by nitt: 11:11pm On May 18, 2017
lobell:

Why don't you verify yourself? NITT is a stone throw from NCAT.

Already did son.
Re: NAMA Currently Conducting Secret Recruitments!!! by jamiebaja(m): 12:24am On May 19, 2017
lobell:
I am not surprised that their stooges are here to discredit this. For the avoidance of doubt, my family lives in Zaria. My Dad was retrenched from NCAT, I attended primary school inside NCAT, so naturally I know a lot of folks who work and live there, including two close personal friends who work in NAMA. One of them said nothing was happening. The other said he walked into the office a day before the test date and met one of the candidates who just arrived with a letter for their Oga and that was how he knew something was happening. My other guys who all work at NCAT were not aware until I informed them. The so-named 'gate-crasher' is actually my one and only younger brother. So there you have it. If you like, don't remove your head from the sand. While you are 'busy' doubting the story, letters of appointment are being served.

NB. I tweeted both the Acting President and the Senate President on this issue. I think I have played my part...others should do same and just maybe we might get some traction on this.
what's the tag bro, let's make it explode by adding channels and the likes
Re: NAMA Currently Conducting Secret Recruitments!!! by lobell: 7:09am On May 19, 2017
jamiebaja:
what's the tag bro, let's make it explode by adding channels and the likes

No hash tags. They were tweeting about corruption and I replied them with the story.
Re: NAMA Currently Conducting Secret Recruitments!!! by lobell: 7:12am On May 19, 2017
ammyluv2002:
They will deny it as usual.
Madam, I hail you. Good job on the Abuja job thread.
Re: NAMA Currently Conducting Secret Recruitments!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 7:27am On May 19, 2017
lobell:

Madam, I hail you. Good job on the Abuja job thread.
Thanks grin
Re: NAMA Currently Conducting Secret Recruitments!!! by Sociologie(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2017
Hmmm
Re: NAMA Currently Conducting Secret Recruitments!!! by uwadiahercules: 6:12am On Nov 01, 2018
NAMA Recruitment 2018 – Applicants Can See Full Requirements Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
http://www.jobvacancynigeria.com.ng/nama-recruitment-2018-nigerian-airspace-management-agency-job-vacancy-www-jobvacancynigeria-com-ng/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Manage JOB Search Stress / Reasons For Failed Job Hunts And Solution / Richbond Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.