Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Devil's Advocate Of Nigeria Or Senior Advocate Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Devil's Advocate Of Nigeria Or Senior Advocate Of Nigeria? (584 Views)

Re: UNILAG RAPE CASE: Playing The Devil's Advocate / Gani Fawehinmi, Nigeria's Senior Advocate Of The Masses / every Yorubaman Or Uhroboman knows advocate of 6 zones are 419(scam)-Engr Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devil's Advocate Of Nigeria Or Senior Advocate Of Nigeria? by annyplenty(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2010
His name is Aondoakaa. I think he has done more harm than justice to nigerian legal system and caused more confusions than tranquility in recent times to nigeria at large.

Now I am not sure if he is not the Devil's advocate.
Re: Devil's Advocate Of Nigeria Or Senior Advocate Of Nigeria? by Spyker: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2010
His name sounds like the filling station Oando. He is very greedy and slippery
Re: Devil's Advocate Of Nigeria Or Senior Advocate Of Nigeria? by annyplenty(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lord, Jesus Christ, forgive me for raising this thread in the first place.

Apology to all those whom this thread might be inconvenient and insulting to.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The British Didn't Put Our Tribes Together / Acting President: Not Yet, Says PDP / Predict Right And Win 20 Gees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.