Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) (3817 Views)

How Nigeria Police Handles Small Thief Vs Big Thief (Photos) / Vampire's Juju Man Arrested In Aba, Abia (Photos) / ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by IJOBA2: 1:13am On May 18, 2017
In this controversial and shocking video, an African juju man has used just brooms to catch a criminal red-handed.

The thief being dragged on the ground with the broom

An African Juju man has left many people wondering after he used brooms to catch a thief who had denied after stealing. 

In the trending video, the broom-wielding man could be seen using his brooms on three "suspects" while reciting an incantation to find out who the guilty person is.

On getting to the third guy, when the man placed the broom on him and recited the incantation, the young man was pulled to the ground by the brooms (meaning he's the person they were looking for.

The man on seeing what happened continued dragging the alleged thief on the ground with the two brooms, something that seems impossible.

Watch the video and see for yourself. 

http://www.tori.ng/news/62319/unbelievable-see-how-juju-man-used-ordinary-brooms.html
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by IJOBA2: 1:13am On May 18, 2017
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by IJOBA2: 1:16am On May 18, 2017
photos

Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by IJOBA2: 1:17am On May 18, 2017
LALASTICLALA KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by Nobody: 1:19am On May 18, 2017
Vidoe Paused. When your work sure for you, na only then you go put camera.

My reaction after watching......

Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by Badgers14: 1:26am On May 18, 2017
From the body movement( watch how he crossed his arms in defense). I knew he was guilt as charged.

7 Likes

Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by ifex370(m): 3:17am On May 18, 2017
Nna juju de oo... Where all the atheist at...

Come n see why Jesus is Lord of all

1 Like

Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by mykelmeezy: 4:03am On May 18, 2017
bullllllllshhiiiiii

Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by teelaw4life(m): 5:21am On May 18, 2017
E go be. Make e enter NASS, him broom go catch taya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by crazyABO(m): 6:15am On May 18, 2017
See how d man comport for broom. That moment when u knw ur desting is about to change grin
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by kalebsky: 6:17am On May 18, 2017
Fear Ghanaians...

1 Like

Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by IJOBA2: 6:19am On May 18, 2017
GOODMORNING LALASTICLALA SEUN AND MYND44
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by IJOBA2: 6:20am On May 18, 2017
kalebsky:
Fear Ghanaians...
THIS ONE NA SMALL THING FOR WETIN DEY HAPPEN FOR NTOKO IN ANAMBRA STATE
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by IJOBA2: 11:10am On May 21, 2017
CAN YOU GIVE ME A SINGLE REASON WHY THIS THREAD DIDN'T MAKE FRONT PAGE LALASTICLALA AND MYND44
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by policy12: 11:22am On May 21, 2017
Ogun be...
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by Princesaha: 8:01pm On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
THIS ONE NA SMALL THING FOR WETIN DEY HAPPEN FOR NTOKO IN ANAMBRA STATE

Where be Ntoko for Anambra bro? I have not heard of that name before oo.
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by crossfire(m): 12:21am On May 22, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by osemoses1234(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2017
Juju dey
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by TheSourcerer: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED

I have my hypothesis , but what say you?
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
CAPSLOCKED

I have my hypothesis , but what say you?

I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS SINCE TODAY. I HAVE NO EXPLANATION FROM HERE.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by TheSourcerer: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THIS SINCE TODAY. I HAVE NO EXPLANATION FROM HERE.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
STAGED !
we all knew uncionciously he was the 'thief'
The bad video made it worse to clearly see the trick, but makes for easy edition/pause breaking to be made,
The broom holding part Is the 'trick' we sadly don't know magicains tricks ,

Plus the thief made no attempt to struggle , allowed the broom wrap well round his neck as he sat down ,

NB if I was the theif I wouldn't be there , no logical person would and he was obviously not subdued in any way
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
STAGED !
we all knew uncionciously he was the 'thief'
The bad video made it was but easy for edition/breakings to be made,
The broom holding part I the 'trick' we sadly don't know magicains tricks ,

Plus the thief made no attempt to struggle , allowed the broom wrap well wrong hisneck as he sat down ,

NB if I was the theif I wouldn't be there , no logical person would and he was obviously not subdued in any way

I WON'T LIE, I'M NOT BUYING YOUR EXPLANATION. COULD BE ANYTHING BUT I DON'T CARE.
IF HE HAD REAL MAGIC HE WOULDN'T BE POOR AND PLAYING WITH BROOMS IN HIS VILLAGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by TheSourcerer: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I WON'T LIE, I'M NOT BUYING YOUR EXPLANATION. COULD BE ANYTHING BUT I DON'T CARE.
IF HE HAD REAL MAGIC HE WOULDN'T BE POOR AND PLAYING WITH BROOMS IN HIS VILLAGE.
I really don't care either , lol but we can both agree it's a Trick.

How the Bleep does juju become CCTV to accetain who took something that may or may not belong to him ,, who specifies a thief and they have all still something b4
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by egojiokwu(m): 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Let the man be careful with his neck before we hear I can't breath!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by TheSourcerer: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
egojiokwu:
Let the man be careful with his neck before we hear I can't breath!
hahaha great sense of humor you! ♥️♥️
Re: See How Juju Man Used Ordinary Brooms To Catch A Thief (photos+video) by Braindealer(f): 12:12am On Jun 07, 2020
Immediately I saw the last guy was black I knew he would be the thief

(1) (Reply)

This Little Girl Was Kidnapped Yesterday. Please Help Share. / Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO / Drama As Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri,strips Naked!(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.