Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO (3826 Views)

How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account / How Chidinma Ojukwu Catwalked Into Courtroom Today (VIDEO) / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 11:47am On Jun 27, 2021
CorrectNG

CRIME WATCH“This is not her first time” – Lady narrates how Chidinma has been blackmailing married men before the Super TV CEO incident Published By Abraham

A Nigerian lady identified as Tamara on Facebook has taken to the comment section of a post on the social media platform to narrate how this is not the first time Chidinma Adaora has been in the crime game.

According to Tamara, Chidinma has been in the business of blackmailing married men for years now but only met her waterloo recently following the death of Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga.

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by anselm791(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2021
Another reason why you shouldn't listen to women is that they hate themselves.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2021
anselm791:
Another reason why you shouldn't to women is that they hate themselves.

So right....our yoruba actresses are busy too messing up themselves .

Shameless people

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Enemies everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
This lady looks so innocent but fear quiet and innocent looking people.......once had a friend who was so innocent looking, respectful, easy going, well behaved, intelligent, well dressed and very sound biblically but lo and behold, this so called innocent guy smokes more than the exhaust of a vehicle........the day i knew he was a cultist was the day i believed that i am a Nigerian.......... grin cheesy grin grin grin

May you recieve grace if innocent but if not the day of your reckoning is now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
BurntSoul:
Enemies everywhere...

Has she now become an enermy because of narrating her devastating experience with her?

Any innocent person might be her next victim.

May God see her through if not guilty

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by SportsHD: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
ademidedavid:
This lady looks so innocent but fear quiet and innocent looking people.......once had a friend who was so innocent looking, respectful, easy going, well behaved, intelligent, well dressed and very sound biblically but lo and behold, this so called innocent guy smokes more than the exhaust of a vehicle........the day i knew he was a cultist was the day i believed that i am a Nigerian.......... ;
So because he smokes, he's a bad person?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by SportsHD: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Make una leave this girl matter.
In the next one or two weeks, we'll forget about it and move on to the next trending topic. She's done the bid, let her go enjoy watery beans in prison.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
SportsHD:

So because he smokes, he's a bad person?

So it is good people that belongs to secret cults?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
anselm791:

Enough access to hear the koko !!!

If na lie make she argue 4rm her new Airbnb apartmento.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by Naija147: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
Everybody don get stories about this girl , pray make devil nor use you oo even those wey nor know you go describe you well.

Are you trying to tell us this girl has been into this game since she was 16 or 17 ?

I nor believe this woman story sha

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by mysticwarrior(m): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
The true identity behind that pretty face is beginning to be revealed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
SportsHD:
Make una leave this girl matter.
In the next one or two weeks, we'll forget about it and move on to the next trending topic. She's done the bid, let her go enjoy watery beans in prison.

And what if she has one oga at the top sugar daddy who can safe her from watery beans in prison and will make her live a life better than that of a free man in the prison nko?
Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
mysticwarrior:
The true identity behind that pretty face is beginning to be revealed.

So pretty a face but misdeeds lie in her bossom sad
Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
ademidedavid:

Has she now become an enermy because of narrating her devastating experience with her?

Any innocent person might be her next victim.

May God see her through if not guilty

Story's too fake... Security man went to close his account 3yrs later, for what reason does he wanna close the account? The bank must had reflagged the account if it suspected it was used for shady Biz. Meaning the account has been operational and active.

The police let her go cos the security man wouldn't want to press charges, why? How about the person blackmailed? If also the person blackmailed also wouldn't press charges, isn't it fair to say they have something they wouldn't wanna disclose?

Its all lies... What that lady said

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by SportsHD: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
ademidedavid:

So it is good people that belongs to secret cults?
I ain't about to have this convo with ya.
Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:
Everybody don get stories about this girl , pray make devil nor use you oo even those wey nor know you go describe you well.

Are you trying to tell us this girl has been into this game since she was 16 or 17 ?

A killer must have started from petty mischievious acts before having the mind to date a sugar daddy, sleep out side her home, smoke and kill..........

Such process is called MUTATION or METAMORPHOSIS grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
SportsHD:

I ain't about to have this convo with ya.

On same page with you
Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
BurntSoul:

Story's too fake... Security man went to close his account 3yrs later, for what reason does he wanna close the account? The bank must had reflagged the account if it suspected it was used for shady Biz. Meaning the account has been operational and active.

The police let her go cos the security man wouldn't want to press charges, why? How about the person blackmailed? If also the person blackmailed also wouldn't press charges, isn't it fair to say they have something they wouldn't wanna disclose?

Its all lies... What that lady said

Are you a NIGERIAN?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
ademidedavid:

Are you a NIGERIAN?
I'm from AIREGIN...
Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
BurntSoul:

I'm from AIREGIN...

OH I THOUGHT A MUCH, CASE CLOSED

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
ademidedavid:

OH I THOUGHT A MUCH, CASE CLOSED
What did u think?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by obyrich(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
Naija147:

It is possible. I have seen very bad girls at that age. I have known girls that age who guzzled alcohol and smoked like chimneys. Jumped from men to men. One even ended up marrying a white sugar daddy later.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
BurntSoul:

What did u think?

THAT YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by ademidedavid(f): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
obyrich:
It is possible. I have seen very bad girls at that age. I have known girls that age who guzzled alcohol and smoked like chimneys. Jumped from men to men. One even ended up marrying a white sugar daddy later.

ON POINT......
the very bad ones getting the best of the best......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
ademidedavid:

THAT YOU ARE NOT A NIGERIAN

Nigeria under this current administration is retrogressive, so, if u spell NIGERIA backward u will understand exactly what I mean...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by anselm791(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
BurntSoul:

Nigeria under this current administration is retrogressive, so, if u spell NIGERIA backward u will understand exactly what I mean...

Airegin?
Make it make sense.
Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
anselm791:

Airegin? Make it make sense.
Was just joking with the brother

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by anselm791(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
BurntSoul:

Was just joking with the brother
Got you, got you.
Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by kingthreat(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
anselm791:

Shut up, don't use sentiments to downplay the truth. Read the story carefully. The woman is giving her own testimony with the criminal. Imagine if the police didnt nail Chidinma, some innocent man would have been killed too in the nearest future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by anselm791(m): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
kingthreat:

Shut up, don't use sentiments to downplay the truth. Read the story carefully. The woman is giving her own testimony with the criminal. Imagine if the police didnt nail Chidinma, some innocent man would have been killed too in the nearest future.

Alright we can tag her a serial killer then,
Just because some lady from FB has a story that may or may not be related to her.
I say we leave it to the police, they have already proven to be capable in the case.
And you shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Chidinma Has Been Blackmailing Married Men Before Super TV CEO by BrazilaAirporta: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
No wonder.that mean the police already has her records

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Story Of Clifford Orji, The 'mad Man' Who Killed And Ate His Victims (video) / Fake DSS Officer Guarding Fake First Lady Arrested In Benue State / Graphic Photo Of A Student Of Fika GSS Yobe Killed By An Unknown Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.