Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) (29855 Views)

Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Auto Dealer Jailed 10 Years For Smuggling Heroin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by teelaw4life(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2017
nextprince:

Spotted. Aba made "engrish".

LMAOOO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by exclusivejayce(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2017
My point is: don't guys get customers in naija. And again when will Nigeria as a country develop sense, with indian rice, indian garri, indian film (making our girls believe a virtual world cheesy ) and all the bad indian things, no indian has been nabbed.... and everyday you read on reuters about nabbed nigerians. To me this is a great diplomatic failure. Looking forward to a great Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by bareal(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2017
hardeycute:
Names:Chukwudi And Edeh Austin

Region:You know who

Over to our brothers

NCAN
Southwest Chapter
Legal Adviser

Over and Out! grin
hardeycute:
Names:Chukwudi And Edeh Austin

Region:You know who

Over to our brothers

NCAN
Southwest Chapter
Legal Adviser

Over and Out!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by Dalhatj(m): 12:48pm On May 18, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by win2kwire: 1:18pm On May 18, 2017
YelloweWest:

My best friend is Igbo
She is the nicest lady I've ever met very humble and not greedy.
U stated a fact but ur insult to the entire igbo nation is unfounded.

Young boy or girl, if you don't know what you are talking about then you should shut UP!

And before commenting next time make sure you are backed by facts, the type that is available to NDLEA, NAFDAC, NASS, Nigerian embassies, Interpol and Nigerians citizens living at home and abroad!

You should start by appologising to the millions of Nigerians who are humiliated, attacked and killed daily all over the world because of ibo drug dealing and other crimes.

You should applogise to the Indonesian people who lose 50 citizens every day as a result of ibo drug dealing there.

You should appologise to the police and citizens of over 2 dozen countries where over 20,000 ibos are jailed and fed daily at taxpayers expense!

You should applogise to the many Nigerians who have died from fake medicines, toxic and contraband goods...and their deaths blamed on juju and other rubbish.

If you intend on doing any research before opening your ignorant mouth next time, try doing these
-Ascertain what majority of ibo people do to get money for starting that small or large business all over Nigeria and the world.
-Check the DNA profile of typical ibos and how they send their children out not to return unless they make money!
-Ask whether drugs and other crimes are acceptable in ibo culture and villages!
-check the percentage of ibo people who do not fall into the crime category.
-Then contact Nigerian and world crime organizations statistics for the names of the "typical Nigerian criminal".

I will not let a m0ron rubbish the research I have done for over a decade before I uncovered what ibos are doing to Nigeria, before that I was a naive "we are all Nigerians" unbiased person!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by Orpe7(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2017
Na dem

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by davidif: 2:00pm On May 18, 2017
SillyMods:
Honestly, every sane Nigerian should be concerned.

The outside world doesn't know a Yoruba man from an Hausa or an Igbo man. We're all Nigerians and what anyone does affects the whole country.

This is sad. cry cry cry cry

man bros, the thing dey tire person.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by meekmill(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2017
i think Nigeria should be divided, Gosh, those guys are just spoiling our name.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by win2kwire: 2:52pm On May 18, 2017
Litmus:
Does the Nigeria National Bureau of Statistics hold figures for the number of Nigerians caught and convicted for drug trafficking in Asia - ones actually verified by Nigeria officials sent by our embassies to investigate -or does Nigeria merely rely on host nations accusations?
Before Nigeria came along, I recall everything hipped on Haitians and to some extent Jamaicans. The world loves black boogeymen, black nations they can all collectively bully, Nigeria must not let this bandwagon gather pace and roll-on.

You want statistics try this:
-Ask NDLEA (the nations drug law enforcement agency) to tell you the predominant drug traffickers arrested at all Nigerian airports.

-Ask the same NDLEA to provide you names Nigerian passport holders who managed to bribe or avoid arrest at Nigerian airports but got caught abroad. THE HEAD OF THE NDLEA MADE A PUBLIC STATEMENT SAYING STATISTICS SHOWS IBOS AS THE PRIMARY CULPRITS IN BOTH CASES! That information is freely available if you research it!

-Ask Nigerian embassies to tell you which tribe contacts them the most when arrested for drugs or trying to obtain emergency documents to flee.
-Ask Nigerian travellers who the typical tribe they see at airports getting arrested for drugs.
-Go and make your own contact with Interpol as I did during my research and get some names

-OR You can simply wait for the next batch of drug dealers to be executed abroad and check the names! Try doing it for a 10 year period as I have!

-Go and ask Many charities who bury dead drug-dealing Nigerian passport holders that the relatives refuse to claim the bodies - check the names. an example google Okwudili Ayotanze and see the charity that claimed his body and bury him, ask the reception lady who answers the phone for some names they have buried in the last decade and let us know.

Call Father John Wotherspoon in hong Kong (a white man) and ask him who are the main AFRICAN tribe caught for drug dealing all over the world that his charity prays for and tries to help!

If you want to deal drugs inside Nigeria or abroad using a Nigerian passport you cannot unless you have connection with ibo barons and mafia!
-Ask Interpol for names of the FEW non-ibo people arrested and the baron names they mentioned.
-ibo barons are now using ASIAN, middle east, african and WHITE women to smuggle drugs from Nigeria and abroad!
-ibos even have drugs ambassadors stationed in many countries as IGWE - google igwe of Australia drugs.

If you want more ways to get statistics let me know!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by franklynn(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2017
Ogadimma
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by Charly68: 3:08pm On May 18, 2017
joseph1013:
The get-rich-quick syndrome is the bane of our youths. It's depressing.
But why are they so fearless of death ..they know if caught it may lead to death,yet they kept doing such a business! Are they cursed?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by APCmyheart(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2017
Hmmm na them..
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:00pm On May 18, 2017
Biafrans disgracing themselves since 100AD

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by shestay: 8:19pm On May 18, 2017
I will never do what will ruin my future or spoil the image of my country, I love Nigeria
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by Kwarupshun(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2017
win2kwire:

You want statistics try this:
-Ask NDLEA (the nations drug law enforcement agency) to tell you the predominant drug traffickers arrested at all Nigerian airports.

-Ask the same NDLEA to provide you names Nigerian passport holders who managed to bribe or avoid arrest at Nigerian airports but got caught abroad. THE HEAD OF THE NDLEA MADE A PUBLIC STATEMENT SAYING STATISTICS SHOWS IBOS AS THE PRIMARY CULPRITS IN BOTH CASES! That information is freely available if you research it!

-Ask Nigerian embassies to tell you which tribe contacts them the most when arrested for drugs or trying to obtain emergency documents to flee.
-Ask Nigerian travellers who the typical tribe they see at airports getting arrested for drugs.
-Go and make your own contact with Interpol as I did during my research and get some names

-OR You can simply wait for the next batch of drug dealers to be executed abroad and check the names! Try doing it for a 10 year period as I have!

-Go and ask Many charities who bury dead drug-dealing Nigerian passport holders that the relatives refuse to claim the bodies - check the names. an example google Okwudili Ayotanze and see the charity that claimed his body and bury him, ask the reception lady who answers the phone for some names they have buried in the last decade and let us know.

Call Father John Wotherspoon in hong Kong (a white man) and ask him who are the main AFRICAN tribe caught for drug dealing all over the world that his charity prays for and tries to help!

If you want to deal drugs inside Nigeria or abroad using a Nigerian passport you cannot unless you have connection with ibo barons and mafia!
-Ask Interpol for names of the FEW non-ibo people arrested and the baron names they mentioned.
-ibo barons are now using ASIAN, middle east, african and WHITE women to smuggle drugs from Nigeria and abroad!
-ibos even have drugs ambassadors stationed in many countries as IGWE - google igwe of Australia drugs.

If you want more ways to get statistics let me know!

You are so right. In Kenya the women fear us that we'll use them as drug mules. Same in Europe and South Africa and Malaysia and Singapore and Cambodia. Pretty much all around the world.

All thanks to the kwenu people from the yeastern republic of biacocainne.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by MayorSampson(m): 1:18am On May 19, 2017
To the developers, so I say WehDonSas We are still watching u from high places

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) by photoshoot(m): 4:34am On May 19, 2017
IJEOMA7512:
who is sure that they really commit the claim, it could be flam up

Na confirm FLAM up undecided

Rubbish comment,

I am certain you push drugs, else you won't say what you said.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her / Egyptian Thief Steals Journalist's Phone During Live Broadcast (Video). / EFCC Arraigns Yahoo Boy For Love Scam, Acting As A White Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.