Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) (28794 Views)

Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Again Kano governor Empowers Youths With Wheelbarrows & Bags Of Oranges (pics) / Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by Dedetwo(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2017
Did anyone expect anything better than wheelbarrow from Tiv? Most Nigerians seemed to lost on their historical facts.
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by emmanikewon(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2017
I beg Waiting be the Governor intent?

All Benue youth Straight to Oyingbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by AK4T7(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2017
wait a minute

Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by aymgjr(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2017
wow!!! i really like this. he's paving way for other leaders. kudos
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by Wolfbrother(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2017
A bloody shame
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by opcon(f): 11:27am On May 18, 2017
i no know how to laugh again... i would have be my salary to say its a lie....Kai. Benue, una sorry.
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by BiggyBamBam: 11:41am On May 18, 2017
chaxking:
I have been laughing ever since I saw it, I don't know how benue people have offended God, because it's getting out of hand

How he empower youths with Wheelbarrow?
Stupid Governor, who empowers his family with millions, if not Billions.
I pity an Youth that will collect this insult from this THIEF!

1 Like

Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by Daddybright1986(m): 11:52am On May 18, 2017
Maybe he should handover one of the barrows to his first son as a leading character, then other youth will emulate..let his son be a barrow pusher first..yeye dey smell
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by Abam01: 11:59am On May 18, 2017
please my fellow Nairalander, is this what he promised his people during Elections campaign?
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by 0079jaBond(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2017
Chai
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by sirAliyu(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2017
I've never seen people as clueless as Nigerian politicians. Thunder wey go fire this man dey do press up sad
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by mikolo80: 12:32pm On May 18, 2017
junnyjake:
Dear Lord, what is the sin of these people? You've been punishing them with really useless leaders. Lord have mercy.
choosing terrible leaders
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by mikolo80: 12:33pm On May 18, 2017
sirAliyu:
I've never seen people as clueless as Nigerian politicians. Thunder wey go fire this man dey do press up sad
you wen get clue how many election t you soon win.you not then are clueless

1 Like

Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by mikolo80: 12:34pm On May 18, 2017
007author:
We are not just blessed with good leaders in benue state T all.

Thunder will definitely strike ortom
why. No be una vote David mark 5 times in fact 6 times

1 Like

Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by owukpa(m): 12:42pm On May 18, 2017
ALSO READ>>> See picture of hoes distributed to Benue youths by Gov Ortom

http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/05/see-picture-of-hoes-distributed-to.html
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2017
neoShinto:

Shebi na Benue state

Their governor is just damn clueless grin

He's forgiven you for the subsequent insults cos obviously he'll not change. Ortom is sick!
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by eternalcity(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2017
From Akume to Suswan and now Ortom. Things are just getting worse for Benue people.

Give the arms to defend themselves against the herdsmen; that would have been better.
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by bigfather(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2017
chaxking:
I have been laughing ever since I saw it, I don't know how benue people have offended God, because it's getting out of hand

This na EmBARROWMENT !

1 Like

Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by owukpa(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2017
BREAKING: Ortom orders removal of his name from controversial wheelbarrows

http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/05/breaking-ortom-orders-removal-of-his.html

Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by Oketwin(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2017
Let d clueless governor tell dem hw many millions dey used in purchasing dis useless barrows
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by Sunnyja: 3:24pm On May 18, 2017
chaxking:
clueless is an understatement, he should be used for money ritual, maybe he will be producing some Zimbabwe currency
The most annoying thing to me is not the wheelbarrow but the inscription "gov Ortom for you".

1 Like

Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by abah009: 3:30pm On May 18, 2017
You people are not wise at all; very proud scalewags.Don't you know that wheel barrow pushers make money more than civil servants. keep deceiving yourselves and starve to death nah. Governor Ortom , well done joor for the good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by Opynion: 3:30pm On May 18, 2017
what a waste of sperm!!

To think that this one was even voted in causes me more pain.

does he even have a head to think?

Lawd have mercy
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by Chimata: 3:35pm On May 18, 2017
.Dat was hw d former governor wasted so much money on pigs i wonder if pig was much more beta oda tinx u dat money wil do........Dat was hw d former governor wasted so much money on pigs i wonder if pig was much more beta oda tinx u dat money wil do........Dat was hw d former governor wasted so much money on pigs i wonder if pig was much more beta oda tinx u dat money wil do.......
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by Chimata: 3:42pm On May 18, 2017
chaxking:
Dat was how d former governor wasted so much money in buying pigs, Now youth empowerment with wheelbarrow. Who knws wat the nxt 1 wil DO

1 Like

Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by MichaelUweh(m): 4:12pm On May 18, 2017
I knew this man sometime in 50s as a truck pusher...you guys should not be surprise of his leadership style...
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:19pm On May 18, 2017
bigfather:

This na EmBARROWMENT !
Don't forget that the barrows are imported.
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by rt4465: 4:28pm On May 18, 2017
win big today for a total financial turn up

Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by haykes(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2017
Benue state and casual work are 5&6 and he can give fulani 10million but buy wheel barrow 4 his people ortom i hail o
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by haykes(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2017
I know u de craze but continue ortom, benue people and casual work are 5&6
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by junnyjake(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2017
mikolo80:
choosing terrible leaders

That's simply not the problem of Benue State. It's a problem of the options available to choose from.

Believe me when I tell you this, if that Man under Pdp had won, the story would be same or even worse.

The monopoly of leadership in Benue State is really sickening, where the Tivs think leadership is their birthright.

There are very qualified people to lead the people of Benue, their only crime is being either Idoma or Igede
Re: Ortom Empowers Benue Youths With Wheelbarrows (Photo) by joshaac(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2017
this is one of the most useless governor I have seen in recent time. a man that claims he is a man of God. hmmmm my benue brothers and sisters sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Kicks Off Campaign In Lagos Today / Okupe: "Obasanjo Forgave Me And I Kissed Him" / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.