Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All (2021 Views)

10 Most Viewed Nigerian Music Videos On Youtube! / Rappers' Real Names; Snoop Dogg, Jayz, Nicki Minaj, T.I, Lil Wayne, Eminem Dr Dr / Nas Vs Jayz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by tosinaded(m): 9:44am On Jan 13, 2010
just one of them

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-xVN0xERk&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

if this guys are really not occultic, then why all the showcasing and stuffs??
would rather stick to my naija rappers mehn!!

its crazy!!
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by tosinaded(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2010
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by asha80(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by tosinaded(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2010
@kaki p
abeg paste the content here
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by Genuflect(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hmmmm. Na wa o
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by Hardballer(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2010
mane me too u need to watch the vid for unto the next one the vid is so wierd all types of symbols cld be nothing but the vid was kinda irrelevant to the song
loopholes buut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvu4QrGvmJQ
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by javalove(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
i'm going back to RE-LISTEN TO[b] MODENINE'S U PLURIBUS UNUM[/b] and see if i find anything strange. . .bye bye to modenine be dat. . . grin grin grin
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by lawrence83: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by ayo84(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2010
men this is some scary shit,really,always known that the rocafella dude was a freemasonary
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by eldee(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2010
Jay-z doesn't have what it takes to be a member of the Freemasons.
Y'all need to stop hyperventilating and try to see things from a logical point of view, not from sum jobless nuccas on Youtube.
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by dejiariyo: 4:58am On Jan 17, 2010
eldee:

Jay-z doesn't have what it takes to be a member of the Freemasons.
Y'all need to stop hyperventilating and try to see things from a logical point of view, not from sum jobless nuccas on Youtube.

okay we need to see from ur point of view(jobless nucca on nairaland)?
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by eldee(m): 5:25am On Jan 17, 2010
dejiariyo:

okay we need to see from your point of view(jobless nucca on nairaland)?
That's the exact problem, I don't want t think for y'all.
I want you guys to think for yourselves.

If you really need to learn stuff, research into Freemasonry, see the level of people that get into the sect.
Don't go on Youtube videos and tell me you've done research.

Ask yourself questions like, who are the Freemasons, of what social status are its members, is Jay-Z on the same level as the notable people like the founders of Chrysler and the past Kings of Great Britain??
Now, hypothetically, if Jay-Z were one of them, does is make any sense boycotting his music??
What will listening to his music do to you??
Why don't we boycott Jesse Jackson's speeches and stop going to Spain (the Prime Minister of Spain is a confirmed member) or stop buying Chrysler cars?
Isn't there a bit of hypocrisy in boycotting Jay-Z's music while turning a blind eye to other notable members??

Why is it so much easier for us to target hiphop??

'I wish you health. . . I wish you insight so you can see for yourself.' - Jay-Z American Dreaming.
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by bluespice(f): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2010
eldee:

That's the exact problem, I don't want t think for y'all.
I want you guys to think for yourselves.

If you really need to learn stuff, research into Freemasonry, see the level of people that get into the sect.
Don't go on Youtube videos and tell me you've done research.

Ask yourself questions like, who are the Freemasons, of what social status are its members, is Jay-Z on the same level as the notable people like the founders of Chrysler and the past Kings of Great Britain??
Now, hypothetically, if Jay-Z were one of them, does is make any sense boycotting his music??
What will listening to his music do to you??
Why don't we boycott Jesse Jackson's speeches and stop going to Spain (the Prime Minister of Spain is a confirmed member) or stop buying Chrysler cars?
Isn't there a bit of hypocrisy in boycotting Jay-Z's music while turning a blind eye to other notable members??

Why is it so much easier for us to target hiphop??

'I wish you health. . . I wish you insight so you can see for yourself.' - Jay-Z American Dreaming.
you're right. I don't think jay is a mason. he might have ties with members of other groups that are occultic in nature, but he isn't a mason. shoot maybe even a member of the illuminati but yeah. . .
i believe he infuses all those 'messages' into his songs to create controversy, with controversy comes publicity publicity means a greater fan base/ popularity either way, he wins.
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by eldee(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2010
[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdD-pUCfH9M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

For those of you that prefer Youtube-based research, he're Jay-Z answering your questions.

'I can't even get into a golf club in Palm Springs' . . . and that's the 'Freemason'.
Even Jay-z's admitted that he's enjoying the attention cheesy cheesy

It's similar to the kind of attention sum teenager, Ogaga or what's his face got on NL got when he came here to spew fuckery about him being a Satanist grin grin
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by Genuflect(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2010
eldee, why you dey son all these n.iggaz na. Lmao
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by bluespice(f): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2010
eldee:

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdD-pUCfH9M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]

For those of you that prefer Youtube-based research, he're Jay-Z answering your questions.

'I can't even get into a golf club in Palm Springs' . . . and that's the 'Freemason'.
Even Jay-z's admitted that he's enjoying the attention cheesy cheesy

It's similar to the kind of attention sum teenager, Ogaga or what's his face got on NL got when he came here to spew fuckery about him being a Satanist grin grin
you sir have a mind of gold. All through, i always smiled at his fuckery as you so aptly described it.
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by tosinaded(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2010
@eldee
u know wut u sounding like??
he aint a member, yet he behaves like he is one undecided

either he is connected sumhow or he wants attention
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by eldee(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2010
Genuflect:

eldee, why you dey son all these n.iggaz na. Lmao

Na how the thing dey start na, next thing Dejiariyo go release video for Youtube talk say he get proof say Obama na Illuminati grin grin

bluespice:

you sir have a mind of gold. All through, i always smiled at his fuckery as you so aptly described it.
It's the internet that caused that one, heaven know if I ever meet him, I will pull him by the ears and drag him to his mum for some correct pankere flogging grin grin

tosinaded@:

@eldee
u know wut u sounding like??
he aint a member, yet he behaves like he is one undecided

either he is connected sumhow or he wants attention

I told you, I don't want to do the research, now you see what I'm saying.
King Edward VII, King Edward VIII, Prime Minister of Spain, Founder of Ford Motors and Jay-Z. grin grin

He's 40, of course he needs attention to sell records, isn't that why Eminem is dissing Mariah, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and every other dumb blonde out there??
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by bluespice(f): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2010
eldee:

Na how the thing dey start na, next thing Dejiariyo go release video for Youtube talk say he get proof say Obama na Illuminati grin grin
It's the internet that caused that one, heaven know if I ever meet him, I will pull him by the ears and drag him to his mum for some correct pankere flogging grin grin
lol i bet you will grin
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by Genuflect(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2010
I feel eldee on this one. Make a proper research, guys. There are a million and one books on freemasonry. But no, we rather watch some paranoid dude's review of Jay-Z's videos. Is freemasonry even devilish to start with? Read a book people!
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by tosinaded(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2010
lmao, av u ever wondered why som1 will just want to create attention by making people think he signed a pact with the devil undecided
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by Genuflect(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2010
What won't people do for attention?
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by bluespice(f): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

lmao, av u ever wondered why som1 will just want to create attention by making people think he signed a pact with the devil undecided

The world is obsessed with secrets, shrouded mystery is a magnet.creating the illusion of secrets and hidden messages is enough to get people playing your songs over and over to deduce your messages while they inadvertently learn the lyrics and it becomes lodged in their subconscious. Finding themselves doing things will then be blamed on the song and the 'subliminal messages' hidden in it and will fuel the natural need to find similar messages in other songs. At the end of the day, you create an obsessed fan who will rather die than claim to be a fan but who will not think twice before buying your new song.

see the logic now? smiley
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by eldee(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

Now we're getting sumwhere . . . he didn't 'create' it.
This whole thing most likely started from lines like 'I pray to Gotti' in his first D'evils.
The buzz comes from it and he keeps fuelling it. . . hence the need for songs like Lucifer and videos like On to the Next One.

It's show biz . . . I know you probably did it too, Lekki boys go about quoting [i]Eiye [/i]slangs just to sound hard in Lag.

Besides, as Genuflect said, who can prove that the freemasons are devil worshippers?? That's a topic for nother thread.
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by eldee(m): 11:54am On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

The world is obsessed with secrets, shrouded mystery is a magnet.creating the illusion of secrets and hidden messages is enough to get people playing your songs over and over to deduce your messages while they inadvertently learn the lyrics and it becomes lodged in their subconscious. Finding themselves doing things will then be blamed on the song and the 'subliminal messages' hidden in it and will fuel the natural need to find similar messages in other songs. At the end of the day, you create an obsessed fan who will rather die than claim to be a fan but who will not think twice before buying your new song.
I couldn't put that any better.

I didn't know he had a new video till sumone told me it was demonic and I had to check it out. cheesy grin
Right now, Jay-z's probably the most viewed artiste on Youtube.
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by tosinaded(m): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2010
from wut me i know, u no fit use devil shine o!! ure either in or out undecided

@eldee
wut can u say about the chris brown song
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by bluespice(f): 11:58am On Jan 17, 2010
masons are not devil worshippers.
neither are the original illuminati.
eldee:

I didn't know he had a new video till sumone told me it was demonic and I had to check it out.

cheesy

chris brown's song fallen angel, along with jay, rihanna and kanye's song run this town, might have very strong 'evil' references but all they are are references. We see them because they want us to see them and we are overly sensitive to the songs already. This is not me saying they are absolutely harmless, all i'm saying is they are so blatantly obvious it's impossible to think it's not intentional
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by eldee(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

from wut me i know, u no fit use devil shine o!! ure either in or out undecided
Erm just when you decide to boycott hiphop, make sure you avoid Ford and Chrysler cars, tear that vac ticket to Ibiza, no more holidays in Chelsea(our dead kings are Masons), infact I'll find a list for you. grin grin grin

tosinaded@:

@eldee
wut can u say about the chris brown song
This is what I don't like, double standards formed from pre-conceived opinions.
On the 9ice thread, you were there saying we can't pin our own meanings on songs, now you saw a Youtube clip and you go 180.

So anytime someone sings about fallen angels now, it's the devil they're talking about??
Hmmn Tosin, are you sure the clip itself doesn't have sublimnal messages?? grin grin grin
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by tosinaded(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2010
u dey crase!!!

just curious here undecided
Re: Freaked Out When I Watched Series Of Occultic Videos On Jayz, Khanye Et All by rasputinn(m): 7:52am On Jan 22, 2010
Jayzee has always been an ignorant Jack ass,not because of this thread,he's always been

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Music: Ruggedman – Because Of You Ft. Mi & 2face / Why Do Everyone Act Like 2face Was The Only Nigerian On Phat Girlz Soundtrack? / Saxophone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.