Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose (1695 Views)

Dr. Chris Ngige Dances To Zoro's Music At A Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Pastor Chris Okafor Attacks El-Rufai. Gives him seven days to reverse bill. / Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by Triton1996(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2017
The executive governor of Ekiti state governor Ayodele fayose has described the senior prophet of Liberation city worldwide,Dr Chris Okafor as a true man of God, sent by God to lose the captive. Speaking at the final day of a two day prophetic crusade with theme 'season of settlement' at the state pavilion in Ado Ekiti, the number one. man of the state said,his government can provide roads,water health care facility and the rest but the state cannot provide spiritual deliverance, he said God gave that power to the chosen one like Dr Chris Okafor, so the state appreciate the coming of God's oracle to the state, he enjoyed all other man of God to emulate the spiritual opportunity God gave them by bailing people out from there bound age, he also said the history recorded with the visit of Chris Okafor world outreach ministry will not be easily forgotten because as many that received there deliverance through the man of God,will ever live to remember the experience of their deliverance
Furthermore, the executive Governor remarked that he is proud to say Dr Chris Okafor came to liberate Ekiti state while he was the executive Governor of the state.
Meanwhile, in the sermon delivered by Dr Chris Okafor, he said lots of family suffer problems because they are ignorant of the main cause of their problems, he said one of the major way to break out of family affliction is to raise alter for alter, the man of God also prayed for Ekiti state and the Governor ,for God to continue to guide him with wisdom in order to take the state to greater heights, the highlight of the crusade was the prophetic move of the holy spirit where supreme prophet of supreme God, Dr Chris Okafor turned the whole arena with miracle, one of the most accurate prophesy was that of a young man ,who wore charm in his waist to the crusade. His brother who was accused of killing his brother was located, brought out only for this young man to want to attack his brother's wife, claiming she killed his brother, God oracle reveal who was behind the whole scenario,they were both delivered ,the charm was removed from his waist and he also gave his life to Christ. Lot of people regain there sight. A mental derail man too was delivered from madness totally

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by Ngokafor(f): 7:45am On May 18, 2017
... cheesy grin
Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by NwaObinkita: 7:46am On May 18, 2017
grin

I fear politicians.

This was exactly what he said when Apostle Johnson Suleman visited Ekiti state.

Politicians and pastors... All of dem na washermen

5 Likes

Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by mazimee(m): 7:48am On May 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by TippyTop(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2017
God will continue to bless Peter Fayose.

3 Likes

Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by Evablizin(f): 8:28am On May 18, 2017
Amen to dis but faith witout work z vain,libration wil neva com witout true change,I stand wit Buhari in terms of Positive change.D pastor's posture though,dt his left hand get swag 100likes to u sir.
Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by Jabioro: 8:32am On May 18, 2017
I have nothing to say.. just dumbfounded
Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by adadike281(f): 8:56am On May 18, 2017
Praise the lord!!!

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by Lekan1o1: 9:17am On May 18, 2017
Fasoye is my mentor.
We think alike.
Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by Stevebamdex(m): 10:21am On May 18, 2017
Okafor the conman himself..he can tell you to sell your family members and bring the money into his church as offerings and tithes.

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by DLondonboiy: 11:19am On May 18, 2017
I attended one of this fool's crusades back in the days...This man is a complete 419.

1 Like

Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by tellmanny(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2017
I thought Apostle Sulaiman had liberated Ekiti several months ago. Prior to that was Baba Adeboye and Kumuyi. So whats left for Dr Okafor to do again. Foolish politicians, playing on peoples emotion. Just to make him seem receptive to a south east pastor.
Nonsense
Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by tellmanny(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2017
I thought Apostle Sulaiman had liberated Ekiti several months ago. Prior to that was Baba Adeboye and Kumuyi. So whats left for Dr Okafor to do again. Foolish politicians, playing on peoples emotion. Just to make him seem receptive to a south east pastor.
Nonsense
Re: 'i'm Proud To Say Dr Chris Okafor Came To Liberate Ekiti State' - Gov. Fayose by DamiBukola: 12:34pm On May 18, 2017
tellmanny:
I thought Apostle Sulaiman had liberated Ekiti several months ago.
Prior to that was Baba Adeboye and Kumuyi.
So whats left for Dr Okafor to do again.
Foolish politicians, playing on peoples emotion.
Just to make him seem receptive to a south east pastor.

Nonsense
go n jump into the lagoon if u don't like my leader

(1) (Reply)

Secret Society / 2019: I Inherited Powers To Command Guns From My Father —sunday Igboho / Ambode Inspect Dangote Project, See Who Went With Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.