Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos (16187 Views)

Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by WotzupNG: 11:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, Bianca Ojukwu, yesterday formally declared her interest to contest for the Anambra South Senatorial seat.

The and widow of late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, made the declaration in Ekwulobia in Aguata council, during a meeting with the stakeholders of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), in the old Aguata zone.

At the gathering was former governor of Imo State and governorship aspirant, Chief Ikedi Ohakim and multimillionaire, Dr. Godwin Maduka.

Addressing the gathering, Bianca Ojukwu said she wants to go to the senate to accomplish the dream of Dim Ojukwu, to liberate the Igbo from hardship and bondage.

“I’ve come here, today, to reaffirm that I wish to represent our senatorial district at the red chamber. Why is it important? It is important because our people need to be represented appropriately.

“Igbo have suffered so much in this country, and have continued to suffer. Our leader, Dim, suffered so much for our people. Evil prevails when good people sit and do nothing; to seat down and be an armchair critic means you are at home with the evil, that is why I came out to make a difference. So, if you want the evil to stop, my people, send me, and I will get our dues. We must identify with APGA, I’ve laboured tirelessly for this party and I will continue to protect the ideals of the party,” she said.

Speaking, Ohakim appealed to others interested in the seat to see the need to step down for Ambassador Ojukwu, as a mark of respect to her late husband.

“Bianca Ojukwu has what is called double legacy and double identity,” noting that her father, late C.C. Onoh, single-handedly built a house for M.I. Okpara. Bianca is not an ordinary human being; she is a spirit and the identity of the Igbo man. Bianca has suffered for us, the Igbo, by sacrificing everything to be by our leader, Ojukwu, till death.

“I beg all others who want to be senators in this zone to please respect our late leader, Ojukwu and father Onoh, by stepping down for Bianca Ojukwu,” he said.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/bianca-ojukwu-anambra-senatorial-race/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by amaniro: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2018
Lady bianca wink

Very soon na governorship.

With this woman prestige . Anambra people will give her a first hand

Ojukwu is dead but his manhood still lives on.

40 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by Sarkin: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2018
I don't know why I just have an obsession with some kinda igbo ladies. What makes it better is that they are always "rushing" me over here.

Let me use this medium to say; what is TRUMP?
IS TRUMP THE NAME OF AN ANIMAL, PLACE, SHIT, OR THING?
Please IPOB terrorists that see that 'ANIMAL, PLACE, SHIT, OR THING' as god should please enlighten me.

Let me also say that a "lifeless" BUHARI is better than an energetic and spirited JONATHAN, RENO, FFK, FAYOSE AND ALL PDP DEMONS!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by SolutionMee: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2018
You will have my support because of three major reasons

1. Your Beauty

2. Your Husband

3. Biafra agitation and actualization

Above all, your beauty primary while every other reasons are secondary to me

11 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by GloriaNinja(f): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2018
SHE WILL WIN.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by KingSatan: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry

Exploiting your husbands Reputation and Fame for personal interest.

Ugly Milf

FFK's Side Biach

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by Sharon6(f): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2018
Issokay. I'm sure she will get massive support cos of her husband.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by adecz: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2018
angry
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by ollah2: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2018
Let's hear what FFK has to say

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by cinoedhunter: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Sarkin:
I don't know why I just have an obsession with some kinda igbo ladies. What makes it better is that they are always "rushing" me over here.

Let me use this medium to say; what is TRUMP?
IS TRUMP THE NAME OF AN ANIMAL, PLACE, SHIT, OR THING?
Please IPOB terrorists that see that 'ANIMAL, PLACE, SHIT, OR THING' as god should please enlighten me.

Let me also say that a "lifeless" BUHARI is better than an energetic and spirited JONATHAN, RENO, FFK, FAYOSE AND ALL PDP DEMONS!
Bros I dey sell sense o

25 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by dapolaw(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2018
She is not a human being but a spirit?

That wan weak me.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by Opinionated: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2018
The woman has to do something...

If she wants to win. she can learn from Governor Willie Obiano who said: Time to Build a New World
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by Skyfornia(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2018
Unopposed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by mancanoe: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Uba we know.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by fk001(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2018
Liberate Igbo's indeed cheesy cheesy grin

Jokers everywhere

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by AllahsPiggy: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2018
grin

what about afa igbo efuna man
will obiano dump him?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by obembet(f): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Some lazy Youth go dey shout Biafra

Only God knw who is deceiving them

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by Shortyy(f): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2018
Chai see as she fine! Igbo Amaka biko cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by Sirpaul(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Igbo Amaka

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by namio10: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2018
WotzupNG:

Former Nigerian Ambassador to Spain, Bianca Ojukwu, yesterday formally declared her interest to contest for the Anambra South Senatorial seat.

The and widow of late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, made the declaration in Ekwulobia in Aguata council, during a meeting with the stakeholders of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), in the old Aguata zone.

At the gathering was former governor of Imo State and governorship aspirant, Chief Ikedi Ohakim and multimillionaire, Dr. Godwin Maduka.

Addressing the gathering, Bianca Ojukwu said she wants to go to the senate to accomplish the dream of Dim Ojukwu, to liberate the Igbo from hardship and bondage.

“I’ve come here, today, to reaffirm that I wish to represent our senatorial district at the red chamber. Why is it important? It is important because our people need to be represented appropriately.

“Igbo have suffered so much in this country, and have continued to suffer. Our leader, Dim, suffered so much for our people. Evil prevails when good people sit and do nothing; to seat down and be an armchair critic means you are at home with the evil, that is why I came out to make a difference. So, if you want the evil to stop, my people, send me, and I will get our dues. We must identify with APGA, I’ve laboured tirelessly for this party and I will continue to protect the ideals of the party,” she said.

Speaking, Ohakim appealed to others interested in the seat to see the need to step down for Ambassador Ojukwu, as a mark of respect to her late husband.

“Bianca Ojukwu has what is called double legacy and double identity,” noting that her father, late C.C. Onoh, single-handedly built a house for M.I. Okpara. Bianca is not an ordinary human being; she is a spirit and the identity of the Igbo man. Bianca has suffered for us, the Igbo, by sacrificing everything to be by our leader, Ojukwu, till death.

“I beg all others who want to be senators in this zone to please respect our late leader, Ojukwu and father Onoh, by stepping down for Bianca Ojukwu,” he said.

To liberate Igbos?

Yes, it is a correct step.

No one can liberate Igbo/Biafra from Nigeria without involving in Nigeria's politics.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by Pavore9: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:
angry angry angry angry angry

Exploiting your husbands Reputation and Fame for personal interest.

Ugly Milf

FFK's Side Biach

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Boiling within such hatred is organ damaging.

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by 360command: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

1. Your Beauty

2. Your Husband

her beauty is needed in miss world/universe. I want employment for the people and not beauty..

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by jasysandra(f): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2018
dapolaw:
She is not a human being but a spirit?

That wan weak me.
I swear grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by namio10: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Ohakim is an impostor, he wants to use the name of Ikemba to fool Imo people to make him governor, after which he shall defect to APC.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by nabegibeg: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2018
WotzupNG:

they are liberating their pockets using the ibo races as cover up

if you know you know

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by Almaigaa: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2018
Hmm, FFK's Runs Babe. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by gift2xl: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2018
She and abacha wife still fine [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by Lonestar124: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2018
She should go and seat down please.............what is she liberating?

We have more intelligent people in anambra, she should not seek a political position because of the influence of her husband.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by nabegibeg: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2018
SolutionMee:

1. Your Beauty

2. Your Husband

how many ibo people are eating beauty right now

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos by KingSatan: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2018
Pavore9:

Boiling within such hatred is organ damaging.

No! Its naturally Refreshing.

I am not human like you so you wont understand my Psychological Wiring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BMO Rejects UN Hunger Crisis Report In Nigeria / "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai / Abia State To Get $125 Million From Islamic Development Bank For Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.