Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons (35764 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / Leye Kuti: Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Colleagues In Prison / Seun Egbegbe In Ikoyi Prisons, Coping Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by Partnerbiz(f): 9:49am On May 18, 2017
torqque7:

Hi..are you a barrister? I'm looking for one to advice me on something..I bought bottle water (popular water) and then I saw dirt and partickles in it,i havnt opened it and i want to sue them.

I will evade that question

Hahaha, do u have d money to sue? shocked
And what will you claim against them since you have not even opened it?
For you to succeed you must show you that
1.duty of care is owed 2.breach of same 3. DAMAGE.

The conditions must all exist.
So at this point there is no damage to you yet since you haven't taken it. You are just likely to get a replacement of the stuff and an apology.

Again, you can't easily succeed against those coys cos of fool proof system evidence

1 Like

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by zumbigbo(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2017
EasyWork001:

Is there anybody that condones "bad things" undecided

Before you know it, you'll bring a tribal angle into this

No mind am, don't condone bad tins but still do am! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by lordkhalifa(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2017
criminality is in their bloodstream so I'm not surprise... Nikky Berry the girl still have mind to visit the criminal yellow-bar people no get shame tufiakwa
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by banmee(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:

Some offenders are held in custody for some reasons (1) if there are chances of them not coming to court when needed to (2) commit further offence while on bail (3) Endanger the safety or welfare of the public (4) interfere with witnesses. Seun may have bridge conditions 2 and 3 and that explain my first reasoning.

The only reason he is still in jail is because he has not met bail conditions. Remember he has already been granted bail so your argument makes no sense. He is not charged for being a mass murderer so how is the safety or welfare of the public in jeopardy. Trying to justify your initial comments won't work. You basically voiced out how a mass majority of Nigerians actually think.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by Nobody: 10:11am On May 18, 2017
undecided
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by leofab(f): 10:12am On May 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Who will stand for him, Yoruba don't condone bad things, he should rot there and serve his punishment. He has a movie production company many people can dream of but greed won't let him.
maybe he should start supporting Biafra and see his fan increase at an exponential rate..
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by torqque7(m): 10:14am On May 18, 2017
Partnerbiz:

I will evade that question

Hahaha, do u have d money to sue? shocked
And what will you claim against them since you have not even opened it?
For you to succeed you must show you that
1.duty of care is owed 2.breach of same 3. DAMAGE.

The conditions must all exist.
So at this point there is no damage to you yet since you haven't taken it. You are just lively to get a replacement of yhe atuffw and an apology.

Again, you can't easily succeed against those coys cos of fool proof system evidence

LOL ok thanks alot
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by excanny: 10:22am On May 18, 2017
They should have brought him to Kirikiri Prison, Ikoyi Prisons na enjoyment prison.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by sunnysunny69(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2017
banmee:

The only reason he is still in jail is because he has not met bail conditions. Remember he has already been granted bail so your argument makes no sense. He is not charged for being a mass murderer so how is the safety or welfare of the public in jeopardy. Trying to justify your initial comments won't work. You basically voiced out how a mass majority of Nigerians actually think.
Then it's back to my initial comment, who will stand for him . When you as a surety know hes likely going to jail and he may leg it to avoid jail. Am beginning to think this response comes from his office or a former beneficiary, you can't be this supportive of a man who stole iPhone worth millions, released on bail and then trying to hypnotised another business man of millions. This is not afonja bi*fraud thing, am a full blooded yoruba.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by biggiesmallz15(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2017
Kadejo:
Hmmmmm..

Left to carry his cross.
no be only left na right
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by banmee(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Then it's back to my initial comment, who will stand for him . When you as a surety know hes likely going to jail and he may leg it to avoid jail. Am beginning to think this response comes from his office or a former beneficiary, you can't be this supportive of a man who stole iPhone worth millions, released on bail and then trying to hypnotised another business man of millions. This is not afonja bi*fraud thing, am a full blooded yoruba.

Which is why i said Nigerians don't think like normal people. Everywhere else in normal countries people don't automatically assume what you have just assumed. You are not judge, jury and executioner. It is the same mentality people use to set supposed suspects on fire in the streets everyday. How do you know he stole the iphones? Were you there? There is a reason they call it bail and there is a reason courts exist. It is so easy to kill anyone in Nigeria. All i have to do if i don't like you is to shout thief and hopefully do it around people who think like you because i know they will automatically assume the person is guilty and set him on fire.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by Oyindidi(f): 10:48am On May 18, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Nothing stringent about those bail conditions.

That money isn't meant to be paid until he jumps bail ie runs away.

That sum means those sureties will guaranty that if he runs away then they may be asked to pay and not that he will pay that before his release.

Take that from me, the lagal C ronaldo and messi.

Ask questions if you have....
#free legal advice ...
who free legal advice eppgrin give me free data joor
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by Partnerbiz(f): 10:51am On May 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
who free legal advice eppgrin give me free data joor

Hhaha
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by Oyindidi(f): 10:53am On May 18, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Hhaha
The bonus wey I tell you ofgrin I still need am
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by zolapower: 11:02am On May 18, 2017
The lanky showbiz promoter continues to wane in the general cell of Ikoyi prisons where he has taken residence. Family and friends of Egbegbe have not been able to secure his bail." Lols very funny taken residence indeed . Wow!
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by kernel504(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Under a Yoruba led national government, Kasamu stand no chance, he got away with all he did under the Jonathan government. We all see the revelations coming out, America never supported Jonathan's government and he sees no reason to hand him to them. On Bode George, there are 4 purposes of prisons , retribution, incapacitation, deterrence, and rehabilitation. Bode George has done bad but at the same time serve his time. What you won't see is Yoruba crying why bode George should be sent to prison. Celebrating Bode George ? Hell no, he's done and dusted!

It was Yorubas that voted him, not Jonathan. Why haven't Buhari's government repatriated him? Bode George having served his prison sentence, so... he should be celebrated, for what?
Same Yorubas were blaming Niger Delta for celebrating Tompolo and Ibori, why?
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by Jumbus31(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Friends are the worst that is how one 'friend' took my 25k till date
Just 25k ? SMH.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by Bddy1(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2017
cryowo epo.
Late MBA no LA.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by Bddy1(m): 12:05pm On May 18, 2017
Bddy1:
cryowo epo.
Late MBA no LA.
l mean laye mba nila.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:15pm On May 18, 2017
Jumbus31:
Just 25k ? SMH.
Am a student and i worked hard for that moneyy

1 Like

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by banmee(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2017
Jumbus31:
Just 25k ? SMH.

I can't believe you just said that.

1 Like

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by MrGreenMavro: 12:45pm On May 18, 2017
dreamangel:

This dog is cute

But you are cuter abi cutter grin grin

english hard sha...you are the cutest
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by SuperBlack: 1:06pm On May 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Who will stand for him, Yoruba don't condone bad things, he should rot there and serve his punishment. He has a movie production company many people can dream of but greed won't let him.
Fayose visited Nnamdi Kalu
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by sunnysunny69(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
SuperBlack:
Fayose visited Nnamdi Kalu
how is that relevant. Kanu is clamouring for his people's breakaway although a treason felons , seun is a thief. Fayose is only using Igbos cause to further his own political career, he at least want sympathy from some section of society if he end up in jail. I do believe he will go to jail or get picked after his tenure, Buhari doesn't forgive or forget, ask Dasuki.
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by SuperBlack: 6:30pm On May 18, 2017
sunnysunny69:
how is that relevant. Kanu is clamouring for his people's breakaway although a treason felons , seun is a thief. Fayose is only using Igbos cause to further his own political career, he at least want sympathy from some section of society if he end up in jail. I do believe he will go to jail or get picked after his tenure, Buhari doesn't forgive or forget, ask Dasuki.
Which of the Buhari please?
Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by Jumbus31(m): 10:49pm On May 18, 2017
banmee:

I can't believe you just said that.
I'm so sorry for saying that, reason why I such comment is that, out of sympathy I gave 50k to a close friend with hope of getting it back a week later, lo and behold as I'm typing this I still have my money stuck with him and he's not even taking his calls. But someone have to move on. That's what I'm try to figure out.

1 Like

Re: Filmmaker Seun Egbegbe Abandoned By Friends As He Hits 100 Days In Ikoyi Prisons by chuksdavid28(m): 9:44am On May 19, 2017
them still dey let am take selfie....na flexing him dey ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / 2face Idibia And Basketmouth Battle For Better Cook [PICS] / Dele Momodu Dancing With Nadia Buari [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.