Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) (35739 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award / Femi Adebayo And Omotayo Maimunat's Marriage In Crisis. Wedding Pics Deleted / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by GistersNG: 3:46am On Dec 30, 2018
Yoruba movie actor, Femi Adebayo Salami and wife recently welcomed their son last week, they were pictured together at their son's naming ceremony.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/femi-adebayo-and-wife-at-the-naming-of-their-son-photo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by GistersNG: 3:46am On Dec 30, 2018
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by ThatKING(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2018
It's funny how men act when they get the slightest increment in kobo.... His first wife Khadijah with whom he fathered 3 children is still considerably OK sha
sexybaby22:

It's not just about the beauty.
far from it. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing in my post that has to do with beauty

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2018
ThatKING:
It's funny how men act when they get the slightest increment in kobo.... His first wife Khadijah with whom he fathered 3 children is still considerably OK sha

U guess in marriage sometimes one partner changes in his outlook on life and in other areas and his partner doesn't. Then they refuse to compromise and start having issues.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Kreamie(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
We’re they suppose to be pictured apart?

7 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Orpe7(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
Baba fire dey go
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Richdad50(m): 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2018
A seasoned Actor and a modified man. Excellent in his art. Best wishes.

#Richdad

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
so what should we do?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
sexybaby22:

U guess in marriage sometimes one partner changes in his outlook on life and in other areas and his partner doesn't. Then they refuse to compromise and start having issues.
you were so sweet last night. Please let's do it again soonest kiss kiss
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
GistersNG:
Yoruba movie actor, Femi Adebayo Salami and wife recently welcomed their son last week, they were pictured together at their son's naming ceremony...

Congratulations
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Cloud007: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2018
Second wife..... hummmm
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by rattlesnake(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Na my son naming dem wan come b4 ni

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by abuhusna1: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
The girl beside was classmate in lasu her name is remi dolapo. My pretty crush I can't talk to

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by itiswellandwell: 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Beautiful woman! They really look alike.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Hoodbilonia: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
yorob movie dis days
if adebayo with him old boy no act
e go be him yunga broda
i dey watch one of fia films ystdy for dstv
wey dah guy weybdey always say ah ah
go dey carry him fwends go hospital donate blood dupe them . pickin wey be gal be armed robber wey shoot hwr broda weydrive benz snatch money for boot

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by shollish(m): 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2018
I watched it bro.... her brother was shot by Femi adebayo gangman.. Yoruba movies dey sharp if actors like Odunladr, Jaiye Kuti, Sanyeri, Lateef adedimeji, Iyabo ojo, Tayo sobola etc dey involved. I don watch Am Yoruba soteyy i sabi all their actors/actresses names
Hoodbilonia:
yorob movie dis days
if adebayo with him old boy no act
e go be him yunga broda
i dey watch one of fia films ystdy for dstv
wey dah guy weybdey always say ah ah
go dey carry him fwends go hospital donate blood dupe them . pickin wey be gal be armed robber wey shoot hwr broda weydrive benz snatch money for boot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by MarvelJ: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:

am i the only one who saw this? hahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Maybe it's a demon you were with, not me.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Lorenzena(f): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
I thought Muslims shave off their babies hair for naming ceremony

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by comelyJummy(f): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
Muslim no dey shave new born hair again. Any way welcome boo�

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Princezibk: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2018
Saw it too, thumbs up for him
MarvelJ:

am i the only one who saw this? hahahaha
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Princezibk: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ahahahahaahahha! My chest ooo
sexybaby22:

Maybe it's a demon you were with, not me.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
Princezibk:
Ahahahahaahahha! My chest ooo

Someone I don't know from Adam, accusing me of rubbish?

If @ enemyofprogress thinks he's crazy, I'll show him CRAZY!!
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Princezibk: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
I think he’s just catching fun tho, but that’s not funny anyway
sexybaby22:

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2018
Princezibk:
I think he’s just catching fun tho, but that’s not funny anyway

He is a popular troll.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by goddyono(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
IS THE CHILD A PREMATURE CHILD
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by enemyofprogress: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
sexybaby22:

Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:09am On Dec 31, 2018
Congratulations to the family.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=74309866][/quote]

Lol,

I get your medicine!!
Re: Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2018
sexybaby22:

Lol,

I get your medicine!!
let's collabo

(1) (Reply)

Temmie Ovwasa: YBNLPrincess Meets Olamide As They End Beef / Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] / Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.