Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist (1773 Views)

How To Invest 2M Naira In A Profitable Venture / I Want To Invest 2m / I Can Invest #2m Or #3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by charles009(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2017
Hi Folks,

Please my wife just passed out from service and I personally want her to further. I want her to venture into onions business.
Please I need assistance on how and where to get the onions cheap. Transportation cost and any other vital information I should know.
Budget: 1-2 million.

I will be most grateful.

Please I tried pulling off details from a previous nairaland post on onions, but left immidiately I realised the lady scammed a whole lot of people..
Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by ajugbo: 9:41am On May 18, 2017
i am from the north and i can get you started, if you are serious about this call me on 08030824742. my wife has Conection with producers
Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by mottykings(f): 10:23am On May 18, 2017
if u want to start onion business go to aleiro in kebbi state. biggest onions market in nigeria. go there yourself do ur visibility studies well interact and get a very reliable seller among d traders there,collect his phone number discuss with him u might not av d opportunity of coming down all d time so he can send to u. pls make sure u find out d seller DAT sell at cheaper rate and same time quality onions. don't give ur money to anybody go there yourself . am planning to go into onions biz with my partner but we are not ready now due to some reasons. another thing dont use all ur money to buy onions at once u can start with 500k worth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by xxgig(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2017
mottykings:
if u want to start onion business go to aleiro in kebbi state. biggest onions market in nigeria. go there yourself do ur visibility studies well interact and get a very reliable seller among d traders there,collect his phone number discuss with him u might not av d opportunity of coming down all d time so he can send to u. pls make sure u find out d seller DAT sell at cheaper rate and same time quality onions. don't give ur money to anybody go there yourself . am planning to go into onions biz with my partner but we are not ready now due to some reasons. another thing dont use all ur money to buy onions at once u can start with 500k worth.
you have spoken well

1 Like

Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by mctfopt: 2:08pm On May 18, 2017
charles009:
Hi Folks,

Please my wife just passed out from service and I personally want her to further. I want her to venture into onions business.
Please I need assistance on how and where to get the onions cheap. Transportation cost and any other vital information I should know.

I will be most grateful.

Please I tried pulling off details from a previous nairaland post on onions, but left immidiately I realised the lady scammed a whole lot of people..

Beware of "helpers" most may just be wolves in sheep's clothing. Goodluck with your hustle
Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by tectonotimes: 2:27pm On May 18, 2017
charles009:
Hi Folks,

Please I need assistance on how and where to get the onions cheap. Transportation cost and a

I will be most grateful.

You can export the onions to countries in need of it. You can click on the first link on my signature to get everything you need to know about exportation of non-oil products like onions.
Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by jossy874(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2017
You can still try out ginger business as well, its more profitable than onions and not as perishable as onions. Contact me if u want 08038811027 or 07015367632
Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by charles009(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2017
ajugbo:
i am from the north and i can get you started, if you are serious about this call me on 08030824742. my wife has Conection with producers

Thanks but No.
Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by charles009(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=mottykings post=56635474]if u want to start onion business go to aleiro in kebbi state. biggest onions market in nigeria. go there yourself do ur visibility studies well interact and get a very reliable seller among d traders there,collect his phone number discuss with him u might not av d opportunity of coming down all d time so he can send to u. pls make sure u find out d seller DAT sell at cheaper rate and same time quality onions. don't give ur money to anybody go there yourself . am planning to go into onions biz with my partner but we are not ready now due to some reasons. another thing dont use all ur money to buy onions at once u can start with 500k worth.[/quote

Thanks for this, I just read a few things about one onions market on kebbi state, thanks. Will plan for it.
Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by bigcil2(m): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
charles009:
Hi Folks,

I will be most grateful.

We have farm lands for sale visit https://Letout.com.ng
Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by Mjsod: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2017
How is the business now
Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by Mjsod: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=charles009 post=56649091][/quote]
that's allero, after jega. I suppose the biz is on already. In case you need a hand, I am willing to participate on ogunleye.mj@gmail.com
Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by Help4rmme2u(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2018
Check my signature below for details
Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by Cee9(m): 6:16am On Apr 02, 2019
If youu are in the following cities
Portharcout
Aba
Owerri
Nnewi
Onitsha
Benin
Delta
Asaba
Warii.. And you need onion from the north, contact me on 07060484547..

I only send to this places for now..
Re: Wish To Invest 2m In Onion Business-please Assist by Cee9(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sure

(1) (Reply)

FG Seeks More Investment From Poland, Others / More Client/more Profit / 752 Hub....shop Now, Pay Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.