Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

'Thank You For The Gift Of Life' - Moji Olaiya's Last Post 24-hours B4 Her Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Thank You For The Gift Of Life' - Moji Olaiya's Last Post 24-hours B4 Her Death (777 Views)

Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Thank You For The Gift Of Life' - Moji Olaiya's Last Post 24-hours B4 Her Death by Flexygist: 9:39am On May 18, 2017
This morning, the Nigerian entertainment industry was thrown into mourning with the sad news of the death of actress, Moji Olaiya who passed away in Canada at the age of 42.

Reports have it that the actress who welcomed her first child barely two months ago has been in and out of the hospital since her childbirth and just 24 hours before the news of her death broke, Moji shred a cute photo of her self smiling in a living room with the caption,

'Alliamdulilahi to you Allah I give all the glory for all you have done. I will forever praise and worship you. It's not by power but the Grace of Allah.

Thank you for the gift of life. Thanks also toall my friends and family my fans for your supports and prayers. Love you all'.

May her soul rest in peace!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJiLuwl0hR/

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/18/thank-you-for-the-gift-of-life-moji-olaiyas-last-instagram-post-24-hours-before-her-death/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'Thank You For The Gift Of Life' - Moji Olaiya's Last Post 24-hours B4 Her Death by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:44am On May 18, 2017
Re: 'Thank You For The Gift Of Life' - Moji Olaiya's Last Post 24-hours B4 Her Death by MDsambo: 9:55am On May 18, 2017
May Jannatul fiddaus be her final abode
Re: 'Thank You For The Gift Of Life' - Moji Olaiya's Last Post 24-hours B4 Her Death by poshestmina(f): 9:57am On May 18, 2017
Painful .i liked watching her,Bukky wright and Bimbo Oshin .Rip
Re: 'Thank You For The Gift Of Life' - Moji Olaiya's Last Post 24-hours B4 Her Death by Kamelot77(m): 9:58am On May 18, 2017
so touching.............. farohau warayanu wajanatu naheem
Re: 'Thank You For The Gift Of Life' - Moji Olaiya's Last Post 24-hours B4 Her Death by MhissBelva(f): 10:05am On May 18, 2017
It's so painful
may her soul rip
Re: 'Thank You For The Gift Of Life' - Moji Olaiya's Last Post 24-hours B4 Her Death by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2017
cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs At Eyo Festival / Popular Actress Caught Giving Actor Blowj*b While Others Rehearse Outside(video) / Dammy Krane Has Secured Bail After He Was Arrested For Grand Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.