Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? (1300 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 700k / What Business Can I Start With N5m? / Is Me2u.online A Scam? My Sister's Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by mickool(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2017
My Little Sister's boy friend called me and said I should think of business that I can help him do that will bring in reasonable daily income.
When he came last two months, he told me how him gave his nephew some cash to help him invest in spare parts business but the guy run down the business.
He called me recently and wanted to know if I have think of any business idea.
I suggested running a boutique for him.He simply said, "na u know iooo..so far money go come out oo.." I said ok!!
I run a barbing salon and I don't know if should combined the boutique and barbing? The problem now is that,I' m not always around because goes around job hunting and I have one reliable boy and two apprentices who helped me to managed the place when am not around.
Now, somebody has just suggested to me to tell him to go into transport business. To buy a bus or Keke napep to start. That, that will bring good daily income..
The second or rather third options I have now,is betting and view center. Pls, which one should i go for? or which any other good business idea do have? Thanks!!
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by Partnerbiz(f): 9:43am On May 18, 2017
mickool:
My Little Sister's boy friend called me and said I should think of business that I can help him do that will bring in reasonable daily income.
When he came last two months, he told me how him gave his nephew some cash to help him invest in spare parts business but the guy run down the business.
I suggested running a boutique for him.He simply said, "na u know iooo..so far money go come out oo.." I said ok!!
I run a barbing salon and I don't know if should combined the boutique and barbing? The problem now is that,I' m not always around because goes around job hunting and I have one reliable boy and two apprentices who helped me to managed the place when am not around.
Now, somebody has just suggested to me to tell him to go into transport business. To buy a bus or Keke napep to start. That, that will bring good daily income..
The second or rather third options I have now,is betting and view center. Pls, which one should i go for? or which any other good business idea do have? Thanks!!
Pls exclude transportion first and still be considering others.
That transportation is bound to fail cos u wont be handling the keke or bus personally. Those drivers no get joy..
From experiences

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by mickool(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Pls exclude transportion first and still be considering others.
That transportation is bound to fail cos u wont be handling the keke or bus personally. Those drivers no get joy..
From experiences
Ok,thank s for the advice!!
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by MrJonny(m): 10:38am On May 18, 2017
mickool:

where are you based?
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by biztip: 10:57am On May 18, 2017
@op. if u want hbp then go buy keke. abeg bone anything transport biz. don't u we ur hard earned money go do empowerment programme for anoda person
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by Rori(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2017
Baba I think you should leave him to run his biz himself no matter where he is cuz if anything goes wrong I know you will be added to that list of wicked Nigerians DAT ate their abroad relations money! We have enough of them already

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by fxguru2016(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2017
invest in moringa and ginger farming is one of lucrative agric biz ever with 250 to 400% profit turn over under 8 to 10Months harvesting duration.
email : chartidorglobalfarm@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by adewoltchemical: 12:40pm On May 18, 2017
the person can invest in pest control and fumigation services. which am into ; there are wide range of pest and insects that affect crops on farms,storage of harvest ,domestic and public health at homes,hotels,schools,warehouse, hopsitals and offices
there are fumigation services and pest control services that eradicate them .
they are rodients, termites,millipede, centipede,beetles, mosquitoes, cocokroaches,bedbug ,spiders, ants ,snakes, scorpions, etc
i have the solutions to it , do you want want to no the solution you can talk to me here, lets share the idea together

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by mickool(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2017
MrJonny:

where are you based?
Benin city.
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by mickool(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=biztip post=56636718]@op. if u want hbp then go buy keke. abeg bone anything transport biz. don't u we ur hard earned money go do empowerment programme for anoda person[/quote
Thank u!!]
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by mickool(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2017
Rori:
Baba I think you should leave him to run his biz himself no matter where he is cuz if anything goes wrong I know you will be added to that list of wicked Nigerians DAT ate their abroad relations money! We have enough of them already
U right, but business is all about risks taking!! That is why I' m asking and seeking opinions on the best bussines I can run which risks is minimal..
if river kill person, that will not prevent u from drinking water from it again na!!
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by mickool(m): 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
adewoltchemical:
the person can invest in pest control and fumigation services. which am into ; there are wide range of pest and insects that affect crops on farms,storage of harvest ,domestic and public health at homes,hotels,schools,warehouse, hopsitals and offices
there are fumigation services and pest control services that eradicate them .
they are rodients, termites,millipede, centipede,beetles, mosquitoes, cocokroaches,bedbug ,spiders, ants ,snakes, scorpions, etc
i have the solutions to it , do you want want to no the solution you can talk to me here, lets share the idea together

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Noted! I will think about it.thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by moblix: 2:56pm On May 18, 2017
Firstly u check our capital,share our capital into 2 or 3 in case 1 fair u u can use d rest.

2ndly study ur area n no wat d people want

3rdly check d demand rate on wat dey want

4thly check out d cost n profit,if our profit is fro 30 den is good

5ftly don't start with a perishable business 4 now

Conclusion invest in agricultural products or if u can do marketing buy shoes n cloth go to offices,were people are gather show dem d good product u have keep doing it u will c 4 urslf d blessings of God

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by igedanz(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2017
Since he's there, import/export is not bad

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by mickool(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2017
moblix:
Firstly u check our capital,share our capital into 2 or 3 in case 1 fair u u can use d rest.

Conclusion invest in agricultural products or if u can do marketing buy shoes n cloth go to offices,were people are gather show dem d good product u have keep doing it u will c 4 urslf d blessings of God
Wow!!! Nice one ! Thank u for this piece of information and advice .
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by moblix: 6:14pm On May 18, 2017
mickool:

Wow!!! Nice one ! Thank u for this piece of information and advice .

Tanx to God almighty

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by MrJonny(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2017
mickool:

Benin city.

I am in Asaba, Delta state.. just few hours away from you. I have a business plan we can work on 07038505150/johnfridayosi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by MrJonny(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2017
mickool:

Benin city.

Great! I'm not far away from you. contact me @ 07038505150/johnfridayosi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by paintworld(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
moblix:

NYC one
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by moblix: 10:13pm On May 18, 2017
paintworld:

NYC one

?
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by Basalt(m): 1:56am On May 19, 2017
Becareful with those telling you to contact them, most of them are wolves in sheep`s clothes.
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by 5tss(f): 3:38am On May 19, 2017
Invest in first grade wears/creme bales and make cool cash.Call/watsapp 08063238801 for more info.thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by mickool(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2017
5tss:
Invest in first grade wears/creme bales and make cool cash.Call/watsapp 08063238801 for more info.thanks
Good! I will think about it. I will check u out when I decide. Thanks a lot!!
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by mickool(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2017
Basalt:
Becareful with those telling you to contact them, most of them are wolves in sheep`s clothes.
Yeah!! Noted!! Thanks for the advice.
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by grandyklace10: 4:04pm On May 23, 2017
BET9JA SHOP ...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by mickool(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2017
grandyklace10:
BET9JA SHOP ...
Hmmm... I have thought of that too but in
my area there are about 5 bet najas..
Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by joe4real12: 11:10am On May 26, 2017
mickool:

Hmmm... I have thought of that too but in
my area there are about 5 bet najas..
Buy palm oil and keep for some months and sell at a higher price.
That's safer investment.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by mickool(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2017
joe4real12:

Buy palm oil and keep for some months and sell at a higher price.
That's safer investment.
Interesting!! Thank u . I love this!!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do For My Sister' Fiance Who Is Based Abroad? by joe4real12: 5:17am On May 27, 2017
mickool:

Interesting!! Thank u . I love this!!
You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

WOW! Cheap Assorted meat, beef & Goat Meat, it doesn't get cheaper than this. / Giftalworld Review From Personal Experience / Double Alert In 6hours�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.