Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Business Can I Start With 700k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With 700k (4371 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 700k In Port Harcourt / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 700k by stanlink(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Hello guys
Please I need some idea on any legitimate business I can start with 700k and get quick turnover, you get 10k from me if your idea is good.
Please keep it coming

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Tiwasvibe: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2019
Investment is dependent on a couple of factors really... if you do not have a job that requires much of your time in your current operations, then it’ll be wise to further invest in yourself- learn a skill, take paid online courses, sharpen yourself.
You might not even be needing up to 700k to do that (except you learn a skill that further requires you to get equipments)

But if your current job doesn’t give you the luxury of time (a currency a lot of people don’t have in excess), then you can think investment, a passive source of income- I’m not gonna he suggesting anyone for you. But I’m sure in your many years on earth people would have whispered some investment ideas in your ears. Do your findings on them, get in touch with experts in the field and see what you can find.
N700k is a lot of money, I hope you do not make the wrong decision.

Cheers!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by bolayei: 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Contact me on +447902545755. I have a few businesses you can invest in.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by olagirlviv(m): 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tiwasvibe has spoken wisely. I don't know what your financial goals are but with the tone you used on quick turnover, I will advice you be careful. I'd rather you invest in a business that is predictable and you are sure of returns like crop farming and animal husbandry.
The returns you get over time is far greater compared to returns from money markets.
There are agroinvestment companies springing up that can give you steady returns every 6 months for a fairly period of time. The good thing is that you don't have to do the dirty work. All is taken care of by them including insurance to mitigate against loss.
I may not be permitted to give names of these companies but find a way to reach 0.7.06.92.4.2.4.0.9 me for details.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Umarzy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2019
stanlink:
Hello guys
Please I need some idea on any legitimate business I can start with 700k and get quick turnover, you get 10k from me if your idea is good.
Please keep it coming

www.nairaland.com/5333242/nairalanders-careful-where-invest-money
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by ebije2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
stanlink:
Hello guys
Please keep it coming
I'm into the entertainment industry. I can assure you 50% ROI after 6months if you're willing to invest more.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by ManspaceBarber(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
stanlink:
Hello guys
Please keep it coming

With 700K, you can actually start an e-retail business.
You can retail fashion and sports apparel, especially jerseys.

You can create your own e-commerce website to sell your goods. You can also leverage on whatsapp, Instagram, FB,Twitter and fora like Nairaland et al to promote your e-business.

I retail men's fashion and sports apparel. I can sell jerseys to you at wholesale price. You would be surprise how much you will turnover within a short period.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Tony142: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Go and learn a skill e.g barber, knowing how to Barb people's hair is a good skill, u can learn this in 3months, after that go and open a barbing salon close to a university, u know students (guyz) like to cult their hair always just to impress their babe, Lol, so opening a barbing salong close to any university weather state or federal is a good idea

Note: the good thing is dat u did not need all the 700k to open the barbing salon, with just 300k u can open a good and attractive barbing salon

#Goodluck bro
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Sunnybabe(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2019
stanlink:
Hello guys
Please keep it coming
I will advise u to invest the money.... DM me on 08105161466 lemme introduce u to a legit investment
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Zigdore: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
bolayei:
Contact me on +447902545755. I have a few businesses you can invest in.
Say it here .

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
ops i don't have subs..i for connect you with one guy on facebook..that guy is a business tactician.. the guy is a business guru..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by ut47(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
scammers everywhere...
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
There is hunger in the land.God have mercy.Lol
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
pls how can i delete this post ? ops search for BHB group on Facebook.. the guy is right there ..make ur complaint there if u re lucky he will respont to u...good luck!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Videohoto: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
If you are interested you can invest in a Videohoto Hub.Our Hub helps us expand very fast as well as gives us access to fast and cheaper funds to accelerate.What is in it for you (Investor); Each investor is paid 30% of Investment amount for a 6 months investment.

We will show you an existing Hub,if you like what we have and see the available slots-hubs close enough to you to monitor, you can deal if you want.
If you cannot come to see a hub yourself and see what we do please keep your money and do not message us.

Mail info@videohoto.com with subject Videohoto HUB investment.

www.videhoto.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by davline01(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
stanlink:
Hello guys
Please keep it coming

i have a good profitable business and i need partners for it... can we have a chat if you dont mind.... 07063503202 my number
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
stanlink:
Hello guys
Please keep it coming
I have an existing business that you will love to partner with WhatsApp me or call 08032402661
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Wickedfacts: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
olagirlviv:
Tiwasvibe has spoken wisely. I don't know what your financial goals are but with the tone you used on quick turnover, I will advice you be careful. I'd rather you invest in a business that is predictable and you are sure of returns like crop farming and animal husbandry.
The returns you get over time is far greater compared to returns from money markets.
There are agroinvestment companies springing up that can give you steady returns every 6 months for a fairly period of time. The good thing is that you don't have to do the dirty work. All is taken care of by them including insurance to mitigate against loss.
I may not be permitted to give names of these companies but find a way to reach 0.7.06.92.4.2.4.0.9 me for details.

What is hard in mentioning the businesses, why should he call you?

Op, Invest in farmcrowdy, Thrive agric, porkmonkey, Agropartnerships. The returns are good.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by loreva: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Be your own boss and learn quick & easy methods of bottling any designer perfume oil.

Buy different perfume oil at wholesale prices and package in 3ml, 6ml or 12ml bottles.

Cost of undiluted fragrance oil
50cl - N5000
1litre - N10000
4litres - N40000

Cost of empty oil bottles with roller ball heads
3ml - N120/bottle
6ml - N150/bottle
12ml - N200/bottle

Available products
Gucci
Burberry
Seduction
1 Million
Lady Million
Thousand Flowers
Black Oud
Poison
Blue Water
Cool Breeze
Hugo Boss
Issay Miyake
Sporting
Elope
One Man Show
Terre D'hermes
Tom Ford
Sure Man
SMART
Cindy
Fantasy
Blue Water
The list is endless.

The profit here is 100% guaranteed as you will double your capital invested except you want to be greedy by over-shooting your selling price.

Lucky enough, you dont require any technical skill.

If this piece of information interest you, please chat me on WhatsApp - 081 0697 7455. Contact me only when you are ready and willing.

https:///2348106977455

1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by jr3: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
Nice
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by zibuga: 6:21am On Aug 11, 2019
I can advise you to invest on fish pond..... U can call me on 07061347230
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Crossbow(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Sunnybabe:
I will advise u to invest the money.... DM me on 08105161466 lemme introduce u to a legit investment

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Grateful007: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Op, Invest in farmcrowdy, Thrive agric, porkmonkey, Agropartnerships. The returns are good.
pls hw do I contact dis farms?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by olagirlviv(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Wickedfacts:

I didn't want to go against the policy of nairaland. The reason I didn't mention it.

But since them Westagro farms has been doing just fine. Good returns with verifiable farms in Ogun state.
My Whatsapp number if you need more details +2347069242409

Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Contact me on WhatsApp, SMS or call on 08067344821, here you deal on iqoptions and affiliate marketing using Google Adsense and Admob.

With these you can earn minimum $1000/month recurringly for life and your start-up capital needs not be more than =N= 300,000

I'm serious with you and have proofs of earnings
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Inteltower: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
stanlink:
Hello guys
Please keep it coming

Join our forum; Start Up 2020 that houses the
collection or innovators and investors.
seeking a business to invest/looking for funds to
start your business.
join the whatsapp forum below:
https:///Cxd8IFLF4wAJ4NHWjPW411
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Yankee101: 12:22am On Jun 23, 2020
Farm
Re: What Business Can I Start With 700k by easylife2wealth: 4:56am On Jun 23, 2020
[6/22, 10:10 PM] Evang Dominic Nwankwo: This is an investment platform that pays you 50% of your investment
[6/22, 10:15 PM] Evang Dominic Nwankwo: HOW WAZOBIA INVESTMENT WORKS�

✅ Register
✅ Pay a one to time activation fee of 1,000 naira
✅ Make your pledges, wait to be merged and make payment
✅ Click on withdraw to receive your money after your investment is due for withdrawal
✅ 10k Minimum payment In Naira
✅ 1M Maximum payment in Naira
✅ 0.004 Minimum payment In Bitcoin
✅ 10% referral bonus for all payment of your downlines
✅ Refer up
to 10 Active Users and become a Guider

https://www.wazobia.cash/register/?r=X8J94

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Releases Statement Over Participants' Accounts / U WANT TO KNOW MORE IN BLOGGING/WORDPRES/ONLINE MONEY PLATFORM? Join Here / Revealed! How Big Companies Generate Great Revenue. Simple Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.