Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. (3101 Views)

Why You Can Hardly Hear About Crime In One State In Nigeria / Darius Ishaku Declared Winner Of Taraba State Governorship Election / Isaac Fayose Describes Ibadan As A Dead City, Asks If Oyo State Still Has Govern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by sarrki(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2017
jieta:
I'm sorry i feel embarrassed charting with you, i just don't like your philosophy please do not quote me again.

Bros answer the question

Simple

1 Like

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Excell360: 10:43am On May 18, 2017
MDsambo:

These states in the south are on ghost mode.
1. Akwa ibom
2. Anambra
3. Cross River
4. Enugu
5. Imo

Infact all southern states are on ghost mode
See painment!

5 Likes

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Bigcake: 10:44am On May 18, 2017
MDsambo:

1. Akwa ibom

2. Anambra

3. Cross River

4. Enugu

5. Imo

My dear, you are far too young to be ignorant.

Paying a blind eye to the sufferings of your wretched disease infected northern brothers in a public fora wont make you look any wiser.
No body is scolding them for their sluggish quest for development, because it is certain and often times confirmed that it is easier to take the horse to the river, but very difficult to make it drink from it.
That's the glaring situation in the north.

4 Likes

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Bigcake: 10:50am On May 18, 2017
sarrki:

I do come and go

I have indepth knowledge of virtually everywhere in Nigeria
No wonder you easily earned the job of a paid zombie....

Mind you, am not a wailer..

Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Mujaheeeden: 10:51am On May 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin I can't get down to your level.
Benue is in the SS then
rheether:

Mumu, so Benue is in the north?

1 Like

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by sarrki(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2017
Bigcake:

No wonder you easily earned the job of a paid zombie....

Mind you, am not a wailer..

Lolz

When I see a confused and baby wailers I can tell
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by jieta: 10:53am On May 18, 2017
Bigcake:

Signal acknowledged, hope you are safe? Is the State still part of Nigeria?
If yes, do you have a Governor?

What is the economic main stay of the State?
my brother the state is part of Nigeria, the problem here is tribalism, which has eaten deep into every average tarabian.

the impact of the state government is not felt at all apart from the state capital jalingo which is the administrative center of the state noting note worth is happening.

1 Like

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Donbiggi: 10:53am On May 18, 2017
jieta:
op we are here, am reporting live from gassol local govt taraba state. our close neighbour in Bali local govt were under siege by Fulani herdsmen more than ten tiv people lost their life
am in gassol too, tella yaya zamu hadu!!!!!
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Excell360: 10:53am On May 18, 2017
rheether:

I wonder o. It can't be in the North. It's at the centre of your sitting room

7 Likes

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by sarrki(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2017
jieta:
my brother the state is part of Nigeria, the problem here is tribalism, which has eaten deep into every average tarabian.

the impact of the state government is not felt at all apart from the state capital jalingo which is the administrative center of the state noting note worth is happening.

Also lack to tolerate other view

Which you illustrated in one of your quote
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by jieta: 10:56am On May 18, 2017
Donbiggi:
am in gassol too, tella yaya zamu hadu!!!!!
if you are in tella that means we are close by, i don't understand Hausa
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by izombie(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2017
MDsambo:

1. Akwa ibom

2. Anambra

3. Cross River

4. Enugu

5. Imo

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Bizibi(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2017
rheether:

check the map again but this time around use eye glasses
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by rheether(f): 11:30am On May 18, 2017
Bizibi:
check the map again but this time around use eye glasses

Pls, how is Benue state in the North?

1 Like

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by nawtyme: 11:38am On May 18, 2017
jieta:
when i saw the mention i though it was a normal human being until i saw the name.grin
Hahahahaha, guy you are wicked ooo. Wetin BMC ode do you this morning? Chai Sarrki sorry ooo. Kai this one pain me well well.
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Ushafaiza(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2017
Reporting from Kashimbila Dam, the multi purpose dam, for provision of water and electricity (40MW), though a resident, Taraba is a cool place
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Mujaheeeden: 12:07pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:

Pls, how is Benue state in the North?
Shut up. Consult Google and stop spreading illiteracy everywhere.

I pity your so called bf who has to put up with such a myopic fellow

You even had to insult me to ask your silly and pathetic question.

Damn, you need to focus on doing Make Up training instead of going to school

2 Likes

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by akanbiaa(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2017
For over 7 years now gratuity have not been paid to next of kin of State workers who died in active service And curretly learn salary is problem now also.
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by yaki84: 12:52pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:

no , na europe e dey.

2 Likes

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by firstking01(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
sarrki:

Abi you know dey there again ?
Wailers are good liers
Liars.
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by juman(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2017
Taraba should have been a noteworthy state if they have competent governor.

Taraba has large agricultural land.

Agriculture is big there despite nigerian "leaders" are senseless "leaders".

1 Like

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 18, 2017
Liar! They only have TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS CRISES AND A STUPID Governor grin

StephDamielola:
The Meningitis Kingdom undecided undecided undecided undecided

They are only known for Meningitis
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by SammieRexx(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2017
I don talk am b4 and I go talk am again......the benue wey me from no be any North....we no get anything common with north....na middle belt we be simple!
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 18, 2017
Laburos:
Liar! They only have TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS CRISES AND A STUPID Governor grin

And Meningitis
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 18, 2017
SammieRexx:
I don talk am b4 and I go talk am again......the benue wey me from no be any North....we no get anything common with north....na middle belt we be simple!

Buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you greet Lafia?

You greet Olodudu?

You are mostly Muslims?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by chibboy: 3:34pm On May 18, 2017
Bigcake:
With no pun intended, I would love a citizen or a resident of Taraba State to tell me the recent happenings in the state. Be it political or apolitical.

The State has not been heard of in terms of development of any sort.

No capital project.

No government presence.
x
What is the State really into? that is t.y danjumas territory.. tarabe is just his pension gift from nigeria for being loyal to d cabal..

Is Taraba a State In Nigeria?
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by naija247: 3:47pm On May 18, 2017
rheether:

Is this a joke, or do some people don't know the regions in Nigeria? Benue is a northern state, north central to be precise. Other north central states are Niger, Plateau, Kogi, Nassarawa and Kwara. Some one might soon ask why Kogi or Kwara are considered as northern states. By the way I am from Taraba state, there is nothing going on there. The governor has no clue on what governance means, that's putting it mildly.

2 Likes

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Blue3k(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2017
Do you guys want news from these states? Set up a Google alert. Alot of the time Nairaland either gets story late or its never covered. An example is Jigawa land dispute between farmers and governor. The government wants to size land for Chinese investors to make sugar plantation.
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by jieta: 6:54pm On May 18, 2017
nawtyme:

Hahahahaha, guy you are wicked ooo. Wetin BMC ode do you this morning? Chai Sarrki sorry ooo. Kai this one pain me well well.
me no call sarrki ode i only dey wonder if he na normal human being.
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by SammieRexx(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

Buhahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And you greet Lafia?

You greet Olodudu?

You are mostly Muslims?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
you re mistaken....benue is not kogi...we no be igala,a don't have Muslims up to 5% of our population. you need to travel a lytle more
Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by SammieRexx(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2017
naija247:

Is this a joke, or do some people don't know the regions in Nigeria? Benue is a northern state, north central to be precise. Other north central states are Niger, Plateau, Kogi, Nassarawa and Kwara. Some one might soon ask why Kogi or Kwara are considered as northern states. By the way I am from Taraba state, there is nothing going on there. The governor has no clue on what governance means, that's putting it mildly.
bros forget dat north central thing..........we be middle belt.......we the younger generation no dey pledge any allegiance with the North. we dey our own as middle belt. we don't speak hausa, have no emirs in our land and even on the map...we no dey North

1 Like

Re: Is Taraba State Still In Nigeria? Hardly Hear Anything About It. by Olaoptech(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
naija247:

Please do you know about Zing LG? What can you say about the Local government. Is it a village?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Members Wear Black Cloths Today, Remove Biafra From Cars / Dino Melaye And Pastor Tunde Bakare Are Wrong About The Debt Figures They Quote / Atiku And Tinubu Meet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.