Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. (3285 Views)

FACT: How Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Emerged As Running Mate Of PMB Against Tinubu Wish / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
During the 2011 elections, when General Muhammadu Buhari contested forbthe presidency of Nigeria. Most Southerners and mostly Christians were very vociferous against his ambition. Most Sighted the fact that he is an Islamic Fundamentalist and an ethnic bigot, People like me honestly did not understand what they meant by that, infact When I critically analysed Buhari as a person, i did not see anywhere he said he is going to stop Christianity when elected as President and during the time he was Military Head of State, he never made any attempt to islamise the country. Its quite understanding that people from the south south will want their regional man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to win Buhari so will be at the forefront of the campaign and would want ro run down the person of Buhari who at that time was his main competitor. But I was surprised that Southeasterners (igbos) were even more vocal than the region where GEJ hail from in the campaign against Buhari. JONATHAN won.
Fast forward in 2015, the ethnic and religious Mudslinging reached a crescendo when Buhari having joined forces with Asiwaju Tinubu, became a more formidable force. This time around the reverse became the case, BUHARI WON. This generated a lot of bad blood between the camps of PMB and GEJ.

Since then even after Buhari took power, the igbos have remained very stubborn and adamant critics of the current president, even when the region by which Goodluck Jonathan their adopted son hailed from have even forgotten what transpired in the last elections.
The igbos have maintained that Buhari have greatly wronged Igbos and that there is nothing that he will do for them that will make them forgive him.

So much humble question is .

WHAT EXACTLY DID MUHAMMADU BUHARI DO WRONG TO IGBOS.
Please no insults please. Humble opinions please

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by KingSatan: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
He represents backwardness and stands for hate against Christianity and other tribes. Are you aware he called GEJ kafri in 2011 while campaigning in Bauchi. Are you aware he once said Christians should vote Christians while Muslims should vote Muslims. More recently he threatened that 'baboons will like their blood..' during election campaign. He is indeed obsessed with power much so that he openly weeped for it.But the truth is that Igbos don't hate him or anybody in particular but Igbos and every well meaning Nigerian should reject any one who promotes one tribe above the other or whose sense of judgement is beclouded with nepotic tendencies. It is showing in this administration.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by SadiqBabaSani: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Dumb thread

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by amaniro: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2018
It's not tribalism nor religion

We supported Nnamadi sambo

But we knew who PMB was. We could see what curtail of the future.

and the rest reasons are history.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by mekaboy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
LIFELESSNESS.

23 Likes

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2018
The only reasonable place you can get your answer in umuahia ibeku afaraukwu ...op did you witness operation Python. dance? goodness buhari killed over 500 young Igbo's you needed to see the fury in the faces of buhari's soldiers , they were shooting people and those that survived were pour acid to avoid any trace op buhari as long as Igbo's are concern can never be forgiven we will rather forgive the devil for deceiving eve and Adam than buhari ...op 2016 at Nkpor buhari killed over 300 men simply because they were Igbo ...buhari can make due with Yoruba and Hausa votes but Igbo's no way and who told south has moved on ? this is the nonsense your uncle kunle tells you under that mango tree in Ibadan WE IGBOS WILL NEVER FORGIVE BUHARI AND IF THERE IS BY ANY MEANS OF HURTING HIM ,WE WOMT THINK TWICE

18 Likes

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Don4eva(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
This question is as lifeless as the OP cry

Are there no Igbo's supporting Buhari?

Is just like asking why northerners hate late Ojukwu.

If you are happy with Buhari's administration, then enjoy it while it lasts. 2019 is here already.

Buhari till Nigerians receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by DLondonboiy: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2018
Igbos hate lifessness. Buhari represents lifelessness.

Igbos hate tyranny. Buhari is a tyrant.

Igbos hate oppression. Buhari is an oppressor.

Igbos hate the dull, dumb and useless. Buhari is all that and even more...

Igbos hate pretenders and liars..Buhari is a pretentious liar.

Igbos hate terrorists. Buhari is a terrorist!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
amaniro:
It's not tribalism nor religion

We supported Nnamadi sambo

But we knew who PMB was. We could see what curtail of the future.

and the rest reasons are history.

What EXACTLY?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Buhari is a lifeless terrorist

Buhari is a lifeless arch-genocidist.

7 Likes

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Igbos hate lifessness. Buhari represents lifelessness.

Igbos hate tyranny. Buhari is a tyrant.

Igbos hate oppression. Buhari is an oppressor.

Igbos hate the dull, dumb and useless. Buhari is all that and even more...

Igbos hate pretenders and liars..Buhari is a pretentious liar.

Igbos hate terrorists. Buhari is a terrorist!

Same story. Give instances. I can wake up one day and say, you are a thief, where i did not state what you stole or where then i will be talking another thing

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by gidgiddy: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Why would any Igbo man like a terrorist like Buhari?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Sirjamo: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
Igbos hate anyone who's head and shoulders above them, period

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
op not just Igbo I personally hate buhari I wish I had hit him down when he came to Imsu Catholic church for Rocha's daughter's wedding ....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
op not just Igbo I personally hate buhari I wish I had hit him down when he came to Imsu Catholic church for Rocha's daughter's wedding ....

What wrong exactly did he commit against you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2018
I've read some comments and the funny thing is that none of them have actually said anything reasonable with proof why they hate PMB....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
gidgiddy:
Why would any Igbo man like a terrorist like Buhari?
Hiw is he a terrorist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by SarkinYarki: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
So you think it's only Igbos that are against Buharist bad leadership in Nigeria?

11 Likes

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by DLondonboiy: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

Same story. Give instances. I can wake up one day and say, you are a thief, where i did not state what you stole or where then i will be talking another thing

What instance are you talking about? Does Buhari look like somebody that has life to you?
Is Buhari not a tyrant? You need instance for that one? Is Buhari not an oppressor? You can't see examples everywhere? Is Buhari not dumb? Is he not dull? Is he useless? Which instance do you want? Is Buhari not a terrorist? Some might even argue he is the founder of BokoHaram..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ray97:
I've read the some comments and the funny thing is that none of them have actually said anything reasonable with proof why they hate PMB....

Thats same thing i keep asking, all u get is

He is a terrorist
He is an idiot
He is a peadophile
He is a Liar
He is a tyrant etc.
But no evidence.

Please my brother please state exactly what he did with instances. Like i can tell you that OBJ is an election rigger with instances of how he rigged Yaradua to power and how many of the elections contested during his administration was overturned by the tribunal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

What wrong exactly did he commit against you?
he killed my fathers and mothers in abia state, Anambra and port Harcourt , he said I'm 5% and shouldn't expect equal treatment so why should I love him gosh he can't be forgiven I swear with the last drop of blood in me I HATE BUHARI WITH PASSION INFACT ITS NOW A HOBBY

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by justtoodark: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
The only reasonable place you can get your answer in umuahia ibeku afaraukwu ...op did you witness operation Python. dance? goodness buhari killed over 500 young Igbo's you needed to see the fury in the faces of buhari's soldiers , they were shooting people and those that survived were pour acid to avoid any trace op buhari as long as Igbo's are concern can never be forgiven we will rather forgive the devil for deceiving eve and Adam than buhari ...op 2016 at Nkpor buhari killed over 300 men simply because they were Igbo ...buhari can make due with Yoruba and Hausa votes but Igbo's no way and who told south has moved on ? this is the nonsense your uncle kunle tells you under that mango tree in Ibadan WE IGBOS WILL NEVER FORGIVE BUHARI AND IF THERE IS BY ANY MEANS OF HURTING HIM ,WE WOMT THINK TWICE

abegi,lie with caution....this is ridiculous....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by dignity33: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Myjanuzaj:
During the 2011 elections, when General Muhammadu Buhari contested forbthe presidency of Nigeria. Most Southerners and mostly Christians were very vociferous against his ambition. Most Sighted the fact that he is an Islamic Fundamentalist and an ethnic bigot, People like me honestly did not understand what they meant by that, infact When I critically analysed Buhari as a person, i did not see anywhere he said he is going to stop Christianity when elected as President and during the time he was Military Head of State, he never made any attempt to islamise the country. Its quite understanding that people from the south south will want their regional man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to win Buhari so will be at the forefront of the campaign and would want ro run down the person of Buhari who at that time was his main competitor. But I was surprised that Southeasterners (igbos) were even more vocal than the region where GEJ hail from in the campaign against Buhari. JONATHAN won.
Fast forward in 2015, the ethnic and religious Mudslinging reached a crescendo when Buhari having joined forces with Asiwaju Tinubu, became a more formidable force. This time around the reverse became the case, BUHARI WON. This generated a lot of bad blood between the camps of PMB and GEJ.

Since then even after Buhari took power, the igbos have remained very stubborn and adamant critics of the current president, even when the region by which Goodluck Jonathan their adopted son hailed from have even forgotten what transpired in the last elections.
The igbos have maintained that Buhari have greatly wronged Igbos and that there is nothing that he will do for them that will make them forgive him.

So much humble question is .

WHAT EXACTLY DID MUHAMMADU BUHARI DO WRONG TO IGBOS.
Please no insults please. Humble opinions please
FIRSTLY IGBOS DON'T HAVE TIME HATING OTHER TRIBES IS WIDELY BELIEVE THAT IGBO LOVE OTHER TRIBE MORE THAN THEIR FELLOW TRIBE BUT THEY HATE SOMEONE LETING THE WHOLE TRIBE DOWN OR SEEN THEM AS NOTHING. NOW COME TO YOUR ANSWER ASK BUHARI WHAT WRONG DOES IGBO PEOPLE DID BY VOTING GEJ BECAUSE LASTIME I CHECK NIGERIA ARE STILL PRACTICISING DEMOCRACY, ASK HIM WHY HE CALLED THE PEOPLE OF EASTERN REGION 5 PERCENT AND PROMISED NOT TO CARRIED THEM ALONG FOR EXCERCISING THERE CIVIL RIGHT IS HE THE OWNER OF NIGERIA AND FINALLY GO AND ASK THOSE FAMILY BUHARI KILLED THERE LOVE ONES AND BURIED IN A SHALLOW GRAVE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE DEMANDING FOR REFERENDUM WHILE BUHARI HATE THEM.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2018
Myjanuzaj:

Thats same thing i keep asking, all u get is

He is a terrorist
He is an idiot
He is a peadophile
He is a Liar
He is a tyrant etc.
But no evidence.

Please my brother please state exactly what he did with instances. Like i can tell you that OBJ is an election rigger with instances of how he rigged Yaradua to power and how many of the elections contested during his administration was overturned by the tribunal.
My best guess is because of his active participation in the civil war. If you notice they have same hatred for Gowon too.. And i can tell you general Gowon is even more humble and sincere than PMB.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:
what about before he became president. What warranted the hate then?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Ganzagangan: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
Op!

If only the igbos that hate Buhari would ask themselves this question, their outlook on Nigeria would be more pragmatic.
Rather the igbos that hate Buhari have no genuine reason to, all they latch unto is bigoted and sentimental rhetorics.
The same way they hate yorubas from the civil war episode. Their pain is still present.

The emergence of Buhari as president as against their will is still painfully present from the last three years.

How bitter can anybody get?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by EmirAbj: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
IGBO AMAKA PEOPLE NEEDS BIAFRA REPUBLIC
Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Ganzagangan: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
KINGOFTHEEAST:

Be running your mouth like watery beans, you just threatened the president.

When you are busted now, you would start crying and forming victim like your kind.

Typical biafran

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
DLondonboiy:

What instance are you talking about? Does Buhari look like somebody that has life to you?
Is Buhari not a tyrant? You need instance for that one? Is Buhari not an oppressor? You can't see examples everywhere? Is Buhari not dumb? Is he not dull? Is he useless? Which instance do you want? Is Buhari not a terrorist? Some might even argue he is the founder of BokoHaram..
Lol..dude you are still beating about the bush..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PLEASE Igbos, What Exactly Is The Sin Of PMB Against The Igbos. by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ray97:
what about before he became president. What warranted the hate then?
1967 to 1970 he actively participated in killing Igbo's our parents told us that and we equally promised to avenge it BTW if you visit umuahia we can talk about it ...buhari is now a derogatory name in the east

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: APC, PDP Senators Clash Over Moves To Remove Saraki As Sen. Pres / People Of Ilorin Jubilate Over The Fall Of Saraki / Arrest Anyone That Stops Alamajiris From Entering Their States – Ex-lawmaker Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.