Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

A Million Millionaires In A Decade - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Million Millionaires In A Decade (377 Views)

How Nnewi Became The Nigerian Town With Largest Millionaires Per Capita - TVC / Five New African Millionaires To Watch Out For By Forbes / Top Online Business That Has Made Most Young People Millionaires In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Million Millionaires In A Decade by bonnex: 10:07am On May 18, 2017
Think about it this way. You find out what works and do it a little differently and it works better, everybody is happy.

This is an initiative that would increase the few 1% that control the resources of the rest 99%. Look at it as a balancing initiative.

I give you a typical example.you save 100,000 naira every month for 10 years..that can't even get you your dream home, house or dream destination.. But with this initiative.IT CAN.

let's do the calculation:
100,000 * 12= 1,200,000
1,200,000*10 yrs= 12,000,000

And your dream house costs 50,000,000naira.
The question is not you can't afford it..it should be how can I afford it?..well guess what by paying your rent..you are actually helping someone pay for his/her 50 million naira house.

So what am I suggesting.. Creative means of pooling funds together to take care of funding our dreams .particularly those that partains to engulping our streams of income.so we d have enough to invest and do business.

I call it : own the roof over your head campaign..moving and stationary( houses and cars)

The plan is laid..we d start with about 40million monthly, step things up to 400million monthly, then a bit ambitious to 4billion naira monthly.

Where is this fund going to come from? Nice question..from where it has always come from..you and me.

Wait for 10, 20 years to save up your millions or tap into yearly a pool that can aid you live your dreams now to the future.

Interested fellows could reach me on bonifaceonah97@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.
Regards

Ariku

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin For Sale... / Itunes Cards And Amazon Card / Plumbing And Floor Finishes. With Neat And Clean Finishing Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.