Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills (828 Views)

Canada: Hellish Red-Striped Smoking Hills Which Have Been Burning For Centuries / The Idanre Hill Climbing Competition In Pictures (PHOTOS) / My Visit To The Old Idanre Town And The Story Of Idanre Hills( With pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by ebbymayox(m): 10:20am On May 18, 2017
We started down the trail and I was filled with a renewed sense of adventure. Everyone had no idea what to expect except me, as we headed towards our final peak of the day, a friend and I discussed how everything will go so I started a video to wish one of the Naidrenalin(an adventure group) member a happy birthday, and when it got to friend's turn, he went on one kneel, my cameras were set to captured this moment (any delay or mistake won't be forgiven).

He eventually started out with how much he loved her, she stayed there looking bewildered. It was such a powerful moment and so very beautiful. I don’t think she even heard what he was saying, but she said yes- of course! All in all the proposal was perfect reflection of the two of them, ecstatic, awkward, and in the end, picture perfectly romantic. The was the second proposal from our numerous trips, the first was a guy that pull a similar stunts at Kajuru hills. Everyone is looking for the perfect place and time to pop the question. Clichés are fine, but what makes hills remarkable place to propose. The answer is simple, she says No, you throw her off the hill lol (psychopath alert), but jokes apart hills are very romantic place to put a ring on it. Driving pass after years have gone past in your marriage, you can have a "how I met your mother" moment with your kids -look up right there son, 20 years ago at the peak of that mountain/hill I proposed to your mum.

Cc:lalastica
Cc:seun

copied from her insta page and naidrenalin webpage- https://naidrenalin.com.ng/2017/05/18/memorable-trip-to-idanre-hills/

Re: Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by Nobody: 10:22am On May 18, 2017
embarassed kennygee just imagine
Re: Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by midehi2(f): 10:26am On May 18, 2017
nice
Re: Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by Nobody: 10:29am On May 18, 2017
What if she fall break leg before you reached the top.
shey you for propose?
Re: Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by zico530(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2017
And so?
Re: Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by adorablepepple(f): 10:33am On May 18, 2017
And the wedding will be on Zuma rock.

Congratulations

Re: Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by dyadeleye(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2017
Dem don start again.... mountain Everest then idanre hill, after na temple of heaven...choi
Re: Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by whitebeard(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2017
Can u imagine

Re: Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by Nobody: 10:39am On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:
embarassed kennygee just imagine

kiss

Very romantic.
Re: Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by BadBouy: 10:39am On May 18, 2017
Happy for you guys
Just pray say the union go last
Make Una no forget to invite me
Re: Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by Nobody: 10:40am On May 18, 2017
kennygee:

kiss

Very romantic.
You remember that spot?
Re: Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by Nobody: 10:41am On May 18, 2017
SmartChoices:

You remember that spot?

Too well.

I saw what u did on a fashion post I commented on.
Re: Man Proposes To Fiancee At The Top Of Idanre Hills by MOSTEC(m): 10:55am On May 18, 2017
3rd pic ...

i like.....

.... all you haters above....

(1) (Reply)

About CPA In Canada / Otedola Bridge Accident Prophecy| Pastor Udensi Shares How He Got The Vision / Please Who Knows This University In Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.