Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) (39341 Views)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji Dancing In Atlanta / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2017
MOSTEC:
i like dis woman,but a hoe will always be a hoe.

.... dont quote me...

.....i have my reasons

undecided a little harsh don't you think ?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by 4rty(f): 11:37am On May 18, 2017
Why is her clothes torn both the blouse n trousers?
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 18, 2017
Irrelevant and unimportant.
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Ceede: 11:42am On May 18, 2017
Oop....you get problem, if she's about to eat, sleep you can bring the news too. Besides, who is she?
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Esepayne(f): 11:42am On May 18, 2017
coalcoal1:
why is her blouse torn or is my eye? shocked
They said she's a fashionista, so all follow fashion
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by laterthings: 11:48am On May 18, 2017
pips should take a chill pill for this chick already. its her life and she should live it to the limit that she love it
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 18, 2017
What's with the torn top? Kanye and Kim style?
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by AyobamiSky: 12:08pm On May 18, 2017
Look at them; very bitter generation.
So her sister has money, she lives in bannana island,she made a way for her... Ejo, is it your sister?.What has your elder sibling been doing not av done the same for you or wait, are you not older than someone, what have you been doing that you havent achieved similar for yourself or for your sibling?. but u cn make noise like a rattle whenever you hear abt linda and laura ikeji
She is ugly, she wore a torn blouse, she is a hoe.Can any of you say this to her face?. Most of you will prostrate n kneel if you meet dese women, talk less of if they did you a favour. Fellow women will cm here and say bad things abt them, yet most of you will move earth to attend d sister's empowerment seminars n progs. who is the one with a shallow mind if not you?
You all go haywire soon as dese babes matter comes.biko, wetin b una own?
These are women who had a dream, who cld av given up but didnt.These are women who held on to become what they are.They employ pple, provide a source of living, they are humanitarians, they acknowledge and help their families, they give a voice to the voiceless.yet u do tlk trash abt them,knowing fully well, you will go behind and fight for monthly giveaway on linda's blog. who dey fool who na?
Yes, i took time out to type all this for you.
Yoruba pple av a saying; "egbe e la, oni fayawo lo se. iwo o se fidiwo ko la"(your mate made it in life n u accuse him of doing so tru d wrong means, y dont u go tru d right means and achieve similar).
Mumu pple

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2017
I think she's stylishly making money with all these meaningless media show. I don't think she was ever prepared for marriage, she just grabbed the available man within her reach and tricked him into getting her pregnant. If she had planned or longed for her marriage, she would have been more interested in building her home and taking care of her husband. That's why I love and respects Mercy Johnson amongst all celebrities, though Lura is no where near the class of celebrity and she thinks she's one with all this her incessant media appearance with no meaningful presentations.
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by bamdly(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2017
if she get mis carriage now u go say na person dey do am
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by zidek(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2017
None of my Business lady kiss
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by mastar111: 1:25pm On May 18, 2017
I have a chinese friend. His name is *ug lee*
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by mzabbie(f): 1:35pm On May 18, 2017
Awww...beautiful!
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by newslifeop: 1:42pm On May 18, 2017
Hey
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 18, 2017
I think I'm beginning to like this girl... grin

Seriously, stop hating on her... She's having fun wink

Direct your hate towards.... BUHARI!
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 18, 2017
MOSTEC:
i like dis woman,but a hoe will always be a hoe.

.... dont quote me...

.....i have my reasons
grin I will not quote u I also have my reasons

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by zinnywonders(f): 2:11pm On May 18, 2017
IamJix:
She is ugly.
She's just favored by nature and money.

Most of the so called beautiful ladies are single but the ugly ladies are getting married every day....Abeg who beauty epp?
Beauty without character and brain na beauty?
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by zinnywonders(f): 2:19pm On May 18, 2017
IamJix:
She is ugly.

Most of the beautiful ladies are Still single but the so called ugly ladies are getting married every day....Abeg wait ooo! Na she created herself abi who beauty epp?
Beauty without character and brain... na beauty?
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by zinnywonders(f): 2:19pm On May 18, 2017
IamJix:
She is ugly.

Most of the beautiful ladies are Still single but the so called ugly ladies are getting married every day....Abeg wait ooo! Na she created herself abi who beauty epp?
Beauty without character and brain... na beauty?

Learn to appreciate people!
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by preccy69(f): 2:47pm On May 18, 2017
Sirpaul:
To those Girls who say; i need a man who is tall ,God fearing ,respectful, faithful, handsome ,intelligent,rich,brings me breakfast in bed,takes me on annual vacation ,loves me for who i am,shop for me every week and would never cheat on me.
My sister locate the garden of Eden ,Get clay and make him yourself.

they exist my dear,I know one nd d only thing missing is "rich"
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by rattlesnake(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2017
NotOfThis:
Irrelevant and unimportant.
Seun Osewa don't think that way
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by Jackipapa: 5:18pm On May 18, 2017
What is his konsern
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by tunbebes(f): 6:16pm On May 18, 2017
This girls wahala is 3 much o...hian!
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by corneremperor: 6:22pm On May 18, 2017
Looks like she's wearing pampers when she turns around undecided
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) by hisMrs(f): 8:22pm On May 18, 2017
Why does her top look like a rag? Is it part of d fashion?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi Engaged As Fiancee Proposes To Her (Photos) / Epic Throwback Photo Of Femi Otedola Playing With His Daughter, DJ Cuppy / Seyi Law's Wife, Ebere, Twerks For Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.