Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,600 members, 7,958,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) (31828 Views)

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / BUSTED!!!! Under Aged Children Caught Voting In Ebonyi (VIDEO/PHOTOS) / Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by anneboleyn(f): 9:48pm On May 18, 2017
Most police officers and other law enforcement agents love to be put on a pedestal by ordinary civilians, they too should know how to respect the dignity of their fellow citizens.. .... But I know that even in other countries, the police there Iove to intimidate general members of the public
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Codyt(m): 11:12pm On May 18, 2017
midehi2:
cheesy

Sorry to say, policemen are very foolish set of people, I have never heard a policeman that owns a lamborghini, a good nice house, beautiful things, all you see them with is a bottle of beer and useless women at night; despite their corrupt income.........tufiakwa!

NOTE: Those leprosy he-goats quoting me wrong

I am asking you "have you ever seen someone doing a reasonable thing with the money he collected from people by force?

Thunder fire all of una yansh quoting me tongue tongue grin
Wala talahi I dey your back solidly on these cheesy grin
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by number5(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2017
ProWalker:
First law of self preservation

In Nigeria, never argue with policemen with guns on a late night on a lonely street.
That guy was simply endangering his life over mere nomenclature
That is NOT BRAVERY by any stretch of imagination.

I give it to u bro, your 9lst like for free of charge.

one of the few comments that made sense on this post..

everybody calling names and ashes for the blacks. it dosnt change notin, the man was being unwise at an odd time of the day,
the person doing the filming was even more unwise

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by lereinter(m): 11:38pm On May 18, 2017
this

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Mujaheeeden: 11:41pm On May 18, 2017
midehi2:
cheesy

Sorry to say, policemen are very foolish set of people, I have never heard a policeman that owns a lamborghini, a good nice house, beautiful things, all you see them with is a bottle of beer and useless women at night; despite their corrupt income.........tufiakwa!

I am asking you "have you ever seen someone doing a reasonable thing with the money he collected from people by force?

I wasn't surprised with this trash you posted because you are just a local Ibadan champion. Always talking poppycock
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Afonjafucker(m): 11:54pm On May 18, 2017
midehi2:
cheesy

Babe I just wanted to tell you that one of the likes for this comment was from me.

I hate the police and the useless SARS. may they all die young and painfully
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:59pm On May 18, 2017
midehi2:
cheesy

u have said my mind!! na so one useless fyioking bloody police dey warn me never to ever say 'espiri de corp' ,I just dey look am shake head. Me wey been NYSC corp member back then... police go just dey buy job.
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Dedetwo(m): 12:09am On May 19, 2017
tunjijones:

Bravery of the Igbo's how? Still last week I had issues with two policemen for addressing me as "my friend". They ended up apologizing and I am not Igbo.

Shut up!!! Talk is very cheap. Where is the video of your imaginary encounter with police?
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by itsRhamzy: 12:15am On May 19, 2017
decatalyst:

Tribalism has percolated into your systemic existence to the extent that it erodes your senses! undecided
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by achieverme(m): 4:29am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:
I love the bravery of the Igbos..

Very unrivalled

From Kaduna Nzeogwu, Odimegwu Ojukwu, Dora Akunyili, Nnamdi KANU to Chukwuma Soludo.

Forget about bravery. It is because of where he is working that have him boldness. Anybody working in that place too will have boldness even if he is a Yoruba, Hausa or middlebeltan.

And is like you forgot how Igbos handled the Fulani attack on them in Enugu. They were crying pike babies and their governor was calling for prayers

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by tunjijones(m): 4:36am On May 19, 2017
Dedetwo:

Shut up!!! Talk is very cheap. Where is the video of your imaginary encounter with police?

Am not a fool like you that videos every activities of my life because of social media

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:45am On May 19, 2017
Why are Nigerians so aggressive and why do they flail their arms every which way when talking? Also, is the Cop wearing red slippers with feathers and a bow? grin
Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Caseless: 6:33am On May 19, 2017
ProWalker:
First law of self preservation

In Nigeria, never argue with policemen with guns on a late night on a lonely street.
That guy was simply endangering his life over mere nomenclature
That is NOT BRAVERY by any stretch of imagination.
Don't mind that fool and idiots celebrating him here.

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Caseless: 6:36am On May 19, 2017
NwaObinkita:
I love the bravery of the Igbos..

Very unrivalled

From Kaduna Nzeogwu, Odimegwu Ojukwu, Dora Akunyili, Nnamdi KANU to Chukwuma Soludo.
flat, you be mumu . I wonder what you'll be saying if he was shot by ever trigger-happy policemen. You'd say "we want out " of this zoo.

Una too get empty head.

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by midehi2(f): 7:17am On May 19, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
I wasn't surprised with this trash you posted because you are just a local Ibadan champion. Always talking poppycock
what is this thing saying sef tongue oh! your papa na policeman, no wonder

now fvck off my mentions

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by midehi2(f): 7:19am On May 19, 2017
Codyt:

Wala talahi I dey your back solidly on these cheesy grin
thank you jare, not those mofos grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) by Codyt(m): 11:48am On May 19, 2017
midehi2:

thank you jare, not those mofos grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment Saga: Ozekhome, NBA Chief, Others Caution Oshiomhole / Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu Will Be Worse Than Buhari, Runs Lagos Like Pig Farm / Abba Kyari: DSS Writes Segun Adeniyi; Warns Against Denigrating Secret Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.