Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen (990 Views)

I Won't Answer Your Questions, IGP Tells Senators / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / Don't Call Me "O BOY", Be Respectful - Man Tells Policemen In Ebonyi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by edunwablog: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
The Inspector General of Police (IGP) Ibrahim Idris has warned policemen to distant themselves from the proscribed Independent People of Biafra (IPOB).

He also warned them to guide against being infiltrated by those who don’t mean well for the country.

He said this in Abuja on Thursday evening when he met with Commanders of Police Mobile Force (PMF) and Counter Terrorism Unit (CTU).

He said: “I am directing you to keep away from people that do not mean well for this country to avoid putting yourselves in trouble.

“Every police officer must remain loyal to his service, government and citizens of this country. Especially those serving in the Southeast. As much as possible, keep a distance from IPOB and other illegal organisations.

“Don’t allow any of them to penetrate you to work against this country in any way at all.

“I know that in the past, some Police officers were seen taking pictures with him. I believe it is not in the interest of this country to associate yourselves with somebody that came openly to say he wants the country divided.

“These are very serious issues and I want the men to keep a distance from them because they don’t mean well”.

On the essence of the meeting, the police chief said: “I decided to arrange this meeting because I believe that in the coming months, the PMF is going to be tasked with the responsibility to ensure that law and order is maintained all over the country.

“We are now in December and from January next year, it would be a period with highest forms of legal and illegal activities and I believe it is crucial that I summon all of you to ensure that your mind is prepared to provide security for this country.

“There are issues that are bothering this country right now, there are beehives of political activities and this calls for professionalism from all police officers serving in this country.

“With the political activities, people would try to infiltrate you to get your support by indulging yourself in unwholesome activities”.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/distance-yourself-from-ipob-igp-tells.html

1 Like

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by LUGBE: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Shut up Idris

6 Likes

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by Sprumbabafather: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Distance yourself from IPOB but continue to collect bribes openly on every road, shoot drivers who fail to pay and assist Fulani herdsmen to kill Nigerians.

What a hopeless country.

13 Likes

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by Aonkuuse(m): 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
iPod slaves come and dance python on this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by baski92(m): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
People may never still get their self since kanu their human god was send praking by oga bubu
Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by Authoreety: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Naija police na kpako

5 Likes

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by freeze001(f): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
U will not advise those sympathetic to murderous herdsmen and boko haram in the North, it is South East u will open that ur rotten gutter to talk about. This should make people wonder what is the special thing about the better South that scares u so much...kontinu!

6 Likes

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by ManirBK: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
GOOD ONE
Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by Ojiofor: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
They should rather continue to partner with boko haram and FH.

10 Likes

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by jdstunt(m): 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by Homeboiy: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
okwu iberibe

6 Likes

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by ayzTIGER: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Useless country

meanwhile

Distance yourself from SARS

3 Likes

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by merit455(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
The most corrupted IG in the history since independent.....

2 Likes

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by tribalistseun: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
Tribalistic terrorist from maduigarri, Boko Haram fall on your family, murderer. Useless Police. Na we and una for this country

1 Like

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by tit(f): 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Has he warn them to distant from boko haram and isis?

1 Like

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by Kokolet11: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Useless man
Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by Yyeske(m): 4:42am On Dec 22, 2017
Not just the police but every sensible human being should do same because IPOB is a cult.
Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by Zanas: 7:01am On Dec 22, 2017
Continue deceiving yourself. You can't take Biafra out of the Igbo man. As long as there is an Igbo man alive, Biafra cannot die

2 Likes

Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by gidgiddy: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2017
If the IGP said this then it only shows the mindset of some people. What is wrong in someone openly coming out to say that he wants Nigeria divided? Nigeria is a signatory to the UN and AU charter on self determination which has been domesticated into Nigerian law. Anyone can openly come out to say they want Nigeria divided!
Re: Distance Yourself From IPOB -IGP Tells Policemen by Boss13: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2017
Initially I wanted to discredit this tribal issue and discount those clamoring for it. However, it seems it’s promoters are itching and waiting for any opportunity to sensationalize the polity with false narratives. We are stroking a time bomb and urging on a wild fire. Despite the fact that the political elite has consistently shown that at the top the only tribe they acknowledge is the “Green Tribe” or the “Money Tribe”, we have hinged our failure as a direct consequence of tribal inequality and continually creating animosity amongst ourselves.

The leaders and sponsors of these hate groups hide in masks behind their trolls and are quick to escape when their actions, directly or indirectly, begins to bear forth negative consequences. For those of us with anaemsia, the civil war was a replica of the consequences of hate.

Lest not say we were not warned as our emotions blind our logical thoughts. We shall surely reap what we sow. The hate speeches and ill thoughts will surely turn to actions and with actions comes consequences.

(1) (Reply)

Next Ministerial Appointments! / PHOTOS: Rev. Father Murdered Allegedly Because He Preached Against Fulani Herdsm / Lugbe Road In Abuja, Is Blocked..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.