Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri (5977 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:46pm On May 18, 2017
LordAdam16:

South West ko, Smelly Waste ni!

-Lord

Hey @ModsWillKillNL and @LordAdam16.
Guys tone it down a bit. You both have valid points and we need your intellect to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 11:46pm On May 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Na so we see amooo..They single-handedly intalled Jonathan,Buhari and bailed Nnamdi Kanu through FFK and Fayose.That is what they have been saying lately..These people just love to twist and bend history on its head...shocking.

Don't mind those jokers.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by Ngokafor(f): 11:48pm On May 18, 2017
LordAdam16:

Don't mind those jokers.

-Lord

..My bro i am in shock..for real.

1 Like

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 11:55pm On May 18, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Hey @ModsWillKillNL and @LordAdam16.
Tone it down a bit. You both have valid points and we need your intellect to move Nigeria forward.

You call what ModsWillKillNL has intellect.

That's disgusting to say the least.

Someone that is saying Dora's 2010 memo was useless. That is the person making valid points? It's either you aren't reading his messages or your head isn't screwed on right.

How can you move Nigeria forward when you fail to acknowledge other people's contributions and inflate your own contribution.

That's the #1 issue everyone has with the SW. In 2011, when they supported GEJ, GEJ was a saint from his Dep. Gov. Gov. to VP to Act. President stage. While Buhari was a corrupt bigot. In 2015, when they supported Buhari, GEJ had become a devil from his Dep. Gov days to his Presidency days and Buhari had become a man of integrity.

To them, Abacha did not steal simply because Buhari said so. Tinubu is not corrupt but Alams is corrupt.

This brazen act of spitting in the face of other people is their specialty and it's why everyone dines with them with a long spoon.

When other regions come together to do things with the SW, they see it as their right. When they do same with other regions, they see it as a favor to the other regions. It is nauseating. It is just as nauseating as the born-to-rule mindset of the North.

-Lord

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:18am On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

You call what ModsWillKillNL has intellect.

That's disgusting to say the least.

Someone that is saying Dora's 2010 memo was useless. That is the person making valid points? It's either you aren't reading his messages or your head isn't screwed on right.

How can you move Nigeria forward when you fail to acknowledge other people's contributions and inflate your own contribution.

That's the #1 issue everyone has with the SW. In 2011, when they supported GEJ, GEJ was a saint from his Dep. Gov. Gov. to VP to Act. President stage. While Buhari was a corrupt bigot. In 2015, when they supported Buhari, GEJ had become a devil from his Dep. Gov days to his Presidency days and Buhari had become a man of integrity.

To them, Abacha did not steal simply because Buhari said so. Tinubu is not corrupt but Alams is corrupt.

This brazen act of spitting in the face of other people is their specialty and it's why everyone dines with them with a long spoon.

When other regions come together to do things with the SW, they see it as their right. When they do same with other regions, they see it as a favor to the other regions. It is nauseating. It is just as nauseating as the born-to-rule mindset of the North.

-Lord

Dora Akinyulis memo is not the only point he raised.
But thanks anyway for the observation about my head.
Serves me right for leaving my work to interfere in your 'whos-got-the-bigger-d.ick' contest.
Good night everyone!
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 12:20am On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

[s]
You were the one calling Tinubu APC National Leader until I called you out. Now you've changed your position as a typical treacherous person.

Tinubu had zero reason to go meet Buhari. He had more states than Buhari. AC was bigger and growing faster than CPC. Tinubu had already bad-mouthed Buhari relentlessly in public before.

The Northern establishment wanted to unseat GEJ. IBB was already incapacitated. Atiku, Kwankwaso, Lamido, Ribadu et al only had leverage in no more than 2 states in the North. Only Buhari had the reach to rattle GEJ so he was pressured to run again and he found the perfect antidote to courting the SW by promising Tinubu VP position.

Tinubu was impatient and greedy. If he had supported GEJ in 2015, he would have had GEJ's blessings and the entire South's blessings to run for VP in 2019. The South would have ignored the Muslim-Muslim setup, because he'd have earned it. As it stands, no region except the SW would vote Tinubu for VP. No region.

PMB was never at Tinubu's mercy. If he was at Tinubu's mercy, he wouldn't dare overrun their previous arrangement. Tinubu had no choice. He was already knee deep in the alliance, had already made an enemy out of GEJ and SS/SE, so his only option was to accept the new turn of events. The SW was always going to get the VP nomination, it was indisputable, and since the North never wanted to give Tinubu the slot in the first place, they already knew that the VP candidate would be a Lagos person.

They never bothered anyway who the person was as long as it was not Tinubu because VPs are by nature subservient to the President in Nigeria.

A sick person in a hospital would not be boasting that he just likes to lie on a hospital bed and that he'd dictate to the doctor what drugs he'd take. There's no choice, the body has already succumbed to the illness.

So stop typing nonsense on a public forum.

Sirika is under the Ministry of Transportation. The link to the State House website is in my last reply and it is clear that Sirika is the junior minister to Amaechi. The same way that Hon. Mustapha Shehuri is the junior minister of power under Fashola.

This is the link -- http://www.statehouse.gov.ng/index.php/government/1753-federal-ministers-of-nigeria-permanent-secretaries-their-ministries. Stop disgracing yourself.

I don't even want to insult you, because you wouldn't even be able to process an insult.

If you don't know where I'm from, then I shouldn't even be replying you.

Except that I've made a promise that I intend to keep. Make you appear stupid.

So, unless you are tired of twisting history and telling shocking lies, continue typing trash and I'll bring your foolery to bear.

Nonsense!

-Lord[/s]

Junk!

Why does it take you time to repky me if not that you find it difficult to respond to my points? thought I would have slept right?

Whatever your personal mischievousopinion is as regards the formation of APC will never change what the real facts are and which can be confirmed anytime anyday. the broom used to be ACN symbol. tinubu ensured it became APC symbol.

Tinubu was the undisuted national leader of APC until PMB became president.

Tinubu/SW remains the brain behind APC and Buhari's emergence as president.

You dont have to accept it. It does not change anything.

Whatever your conspiracy theories are, they are useless and baseless because having the acting presidency at the moment has made up for whatever may have been a source of regret for Tinubu.

Hence in the long run, Tinubu and SW made the best choice in 2015. you can go to hell if you are still in pains.

We enthroned GEJ and we booted him out. End of story.

Amaechi does not control Hadi Sirika and you know it.
if I may ask, have you heard anyhting about Fashola's minister of state? do you even know his name? thats because he is just there. fashola is the main man.
But Hadi Sirika is like the substantive minister of aviation. Amaechi does not oversee him.

Keep posting useless links

small boy!
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 1:24am On May 19, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Dora Akinyulis memo is not the only point he raised.
But thanks anyway for the observation about my head.
Serves me right for leaving my work to interfere in your 'whos-got-the-bigger-d.ick' contest.
Good night everyone!

are you surprised?

That is the mentality of the average flattieyeasterner.
they are always the 'wisest' in their own eyes.

Imagine comparing one Dora Akunyili imaginary memo to Tunde Bakare's Save Nigeria Group, Obasanjos's calling for YarAdua resignation after seeing his condition and Wole Soyinka's outspokenness at the time?
Dora who almost swore in the senate that she was praying for YarAdua's recovery.

What about his very foolish attempt at revising APC's history, a party that is barely 4yrs old just for the sake of mischief?
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by martinlooter(m): 2:04am On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

are you surprised?

Imagine comparing one Dora Akunyili imaginary memo to Tunde Bakare's Save Nigeria Group, Obasanjos's calling for YarAdua resignation after seeing his condition and Wole Soyinka's outspokenness at the time?
Dora who almost swore in the senate that she was praying for YarAdua's recovery.

What about his very foolish attempt at revising APC's history, a party that is barely 4yrs old just for the sake of mischief?

If you ask me, that Lord guy is very fantastic and way more brilliant than you, if not that I suspect you're playing the Devil's Advocate so you can learn from him, I would have suggested you kept quiet. My reason is that he argues more with facts rather than invectives which obviously, the reverse seems to be the case with you.
You find it easy to abuse the easterners, especially Dora Akunyili, but doesn't beat your imagination that in a cabinet filled with Yorubas occupying Dora's former position, none seems to have that kind of guts to call their Principal out despite the glaring and brazen incapacity that has become of their principal lately.
I wish to ask you, where are the almighty Save Nigeria Group, Whole Soyinkas, Tunde Bakares and the Dino Melayes today? I guess they are waiting for another Dora Akunyili to kickstart the protest and revolution, so you can come back in the next five years to distort.the facts and tell us they they start the protest that removed Buhari.
I think you need to respect.that LordAdam16, he needs to school you properly in Political History, also respect the SE, cos without them, the SW are just a bunch of sellouts. No wonder the Northerners despise them so much.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 2:38am On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

[s]
Junk!

Why does it take you time to repky me if not that you find it difficult to respond to my points? thought I would have slept right?

Whatever your personal mischievousopinion is as regards the formation of APC will never change what the real facts are and which can be confirmed anytime anyday. the broom used to be ACN symbol. tinubu ensured it became APC symbol.

Tinubu was the undisuted national leader of APC until PMB became president.

Tinubu/SW remains the brain behind APC and Buhari's emergence as president.

You dont have to accept it. It does not change anything.

Whatever your conspiracy theories are, they are useless and baseless because having the acting presidency at the moment has made up for whatever may have been a source of regret for Tinubu.

Hence in the long run, Tinubu and SW made the best choice in 2015. you can go to hell if you are still in pains.

We enthroned GEJ and we booted him out. End of story.

Amaechi does not control Hadi Sirika and you know it.
if I may ask, have you heard anyhting about Fashola's minister of state? do you even know his name? thats because he is just there. fashola is the main man.
But Hadi Sirika is like the substantive minister of aviation. Amaechi does not oversee him.

Keep posting useless links

small boy![/s]

The state house government website is a useless link?! You are completely out of your mind and should be locked in a penitentiary.

Why are you trying so hard to appear unreasonable?

Fashola has a minister of state for power, but he is just there.

Amaechi has a minister of state for aviation, but this one is not just there.

You must think we all have lost our reasoning faculties like you have.

Even something as clear as this is lost on you and someone said you have intellect.

You call evidence conspiracy theory? How many states did Tinubu control in 2011 and how many states does he control now? In Kogi he was brushed aside, repeated in Ondo. Rubbished in the Legislative elections, and his henchman the SGF was shown the door while Kyari who stole more than Lawal retains his post. Could the nonsense that led to Akeredolu's emergence have been condoned in then AC? Or did Tinubu not call for Oyegun's head, who is still the APC chairman today? Tinubu that only finds his voice when Buhari is not in the country.

Or is it the Bisi Akande that was insulted by the North for writing a letter about Buhari's health. You guys must think the North condones your stupidity and aloofness. Everyone sees right through it.

And you open your rotten buccal cavity to say APC is the SW/Tinubu creation. Always overstepping your boundary.

The only people in pains now are you guys. The Buhari you guys were bleating about is a failure and the North is threatening fire and brimstone should the vegetable die on the seat. Even in the heat of the 2009/2010 constitutional crisis, no body dared talk about a coup, because they know what the SS would do in that situation. But now, we are hearing rumors because the North knows the lily-livered chest-beaters are only going to cry foul when they sack Osinbajo.

2015 is in the past, and everyone has moved on including GEJ who is untouchable, yet you people keep suck*ng his d**k screaming his name at every opportunity.

Keep typing trash, your folly is already manifesting and it is glaring to everyone.

-Lord

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 2:54am On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

are you surprised?

An imaginary memo that made it's way to the FEC meeting and was ground for the legislature to activate the doctrine of necessity. How old are you? Liar!

Was Save Nigeria Group the only group that protested? Was Obasanjo the only one who called for Yar'Adua's resignation? Was Wole Soyinka the only outspoken person?

So Dora should not pray for Yar'Adua's recovery as Yar'Adua's appointee? If your boss is sick, wouldn't you pray for his recovery even though his duties would be temporarily dedicated to someone else? Or do you think she is like the backstabbing traitors in Buhari's government that only pray for his recovery in public but secretly want him to kick the bucket. Can't you see the Bourdillion and Af*nja hawks gathering already.

And you are one of them. Look at you foolishly celebrating Acting President role as the SW reward for supporting Buhari, you sick pervert.

Whenever Buhari is away, you guys would start flooding the media with worthless news to create the impression that Osinbajo is better than Buhari. Today is the 9th consecutive business day that the CBN reserves have fallen. The longest streak since December 2016. No one has reported it yet, yet yesterday you guys were celebrating a N1 fall in USD/NGN rate despite it being the result of political turmoil in the US.

Treachery personified.

@IamaNigerianGuy, this is the person you said has intellect. Someone that called Dora's memo "imaginary," and said the state house government link is "useless."

You must have a very shallow definition of intellect, because even a mentally challenged person would not make the numerous goofs that the clearly brainless fellow has made.

-Lord

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by felicitywe(m): 3:31am On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

In 2011, the NC supported GEJ and Buhari lost.

In 2015, the NC supported Buhari and GEJ lost.

Who has the 'PC' in APC (Spoiler alert: CPC).

More than 11 of all APC state wins were because of Buhari not Tinubu.

Who funded Buhari/PYO primary win if not Amaechi? Tinubu couldn't even match Atiku's finance.

I told you I'd make you hate yourself.

Always overplaying the influence of the SW. Obasanjo didn't even need your votes to win elections.

Buhari is grateful to Tinubu because he has a brain and knows no one is an island. Buhari also appreciated GEJ for organizing a free and fair elections and giving up power without bloodshed. We all know if Obasanjo was in GEJ shoes, 2 million Tinubus+Buhari wouldn't have won because OBJ doesn't believe in fair play.

That is the difference between every other Nigerian and SWs. Kano and Katsina gave more votes to Buhari than the entire SW. If Buhari was a Yoruba man, he would not even acknowledge Tinubu. That is how egocentric and out of depth you guys are.

Always trying to prove something you guys are not.

If the NC had voted for GEJ like they did in 2011, Buhari would have lost. GEJ already got 40+% of the votes in SW in your backyard.

In Lagos, GEJ got 632,327 votes as against Buhari's 792,460. In Lagos, Tinubu's Empire. Compare that to Katsina and you'd see that Buhari is only trying to be fair by acknowledging the SW. The North already had 2015 in their pockets courtesy of Boko Haram and the Chibok kidnap, they just needed to fool Tinubu to abandon his fledging GEJ alliance for an imaginary VP position they never intended to give him.

And the result is clear to see. In 2011, GEJ allowed Tinubu to build AC into a SW powerhouse slowly growing into SS with Edo, altogether having 5 states, when he could have quashed Tinubu and AC like OBJ did to AD in 2003.

In 2015, when Tinubu broke the alliance, he lost AC to CPC and can only boast of 3 states (Lagos, Osun and Edo) out of over 20 APC states.

So crawl back to your cave and sleep in your mediocrity. Running your mouth like a running tap.

-Lord
I love your analysis.I v said it before and we all know it even the north knows it that d sw gave little votes to pmb.the north had it all.Tinubu was used to created disaffection at gej.The SW r shit in the way they think.so boastful and arrogant and noisy.They lack honor even in their analysis.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by Ngokafor(f): 7:58am On May 19, 2017
...@LordAdam,your analysis were amazing and spot on. kiss..Your opponent's points were nothing but mere conjectures and gossip..He even thought you were Igbo,meanwhile everyone who had been on Nairaland a while knows you are from SS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by Ngokafor(f): 8:00am On May 19, 2017
martinlooter:

If you ask me, that Lord guy is very fantastic and way more brilliant than you, if not that I suspect you're playing the Devil's Advocate so you can learn from him, I would have suggested you kept quiet. My reason is that he argues more with facts rather than invectives which obviously, the reverse seems to be the case with you.
You find it easy to abuse the easterners, especially Dora Akunyili, but doesn't beat your imagination that in a cabinet filled with Yorubas occupying Dora's former position, none seems to have that kind of guts to call their Principal out despite the glaring and brazen incapacity that has become of their principal lately.
I wish to ask you, where are the almighty Save Nigeria Group, Whole Soyinkas, Tunde Bakares and the Dino Melayes today? I guess they are waiting for another Dora Akunyili to kickstart the protest and revolution, so you can come back in the next five years to distort.the facts and tell us they they start the protest that removed Buhari.
I think you need to respect.that LordAdam16, he needs to school you properly in Political History, also respect the SE, cos without them, the SW are just a bunch of sellouts. No wonder the Northerners despise them so much.

...You are right..The dude was just talking bunkum...and the amazing thing is that they usually believe and pass off their crappy views as facts.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 8:11am On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:
[s]

The state house government website is a useless link?! You are completely out of your mind and should be locked in a penitentiary.

Why are you trying so hard to appear unreasonable?

Fashola has a minister of state for power, but he is just there.

Amaechi has a minister of state for aviation, but this one is not just there.

You must think we all have lost our reasoning faculties like you have.

Even something as clear as this is lost on you and someone said you have intellect.

You call evidence conspiracy theory? How many states did Tinubu control in 2011 and how many states does he control now? In Kogi he was brushed aside, repeated in Ondo. Rubbished in the Legislative elections, and his henchman the SGF was shown the door while Kyari who stole more than Lawal retains his post. Could the nonsense that led to Akeredolu's emergence have been condoned in then AC? Or did Tinubu not call for Oyegun's head, who is still the APC chairman today? Tinubu that only finds his voice when Buhari is not in the country.

Or is it the Bisi Akande that was insulted by the North for writing a letter about Buhari's health. You guys must think the North condones your stupidity and aloofness. Everyone sees right through it.

And you open your rotten buccal cavity to say APC is the SW/Tinubu creation. Always overstepping your boundary.

The only people in pains now are you guys. The Buhari you guys were bleating about is a failure and the North is threatening fire and brimstone should the vegetable die on the seat. Even in the heat of the 2009/2010 constitutional crisis, no body dared talk about a coup, because they know what the SS would do in that situation. But now, we are hearing rumors because the North knows the lily-livered chest-beaters are only going to cry foul when they sack Osinbajo.

2015 is in the past, and everyone has moved on including GEJ who is untouchable, yet you people keep suck*ng his d**k screaming his name at every opportunity.

Keep typing trash, your folly is already manifesting and it is glaring to everyone.

-Lord[/s]

hogwash!

You can cry from today till tomorrow.

But the world recognise the following facts:

1. Tinubu created APC by initiating an alliance with Buhari's CPC and backed PMB to be president iN 2015 after Buhari's 3 initial failed attempts.

2. SW backed GEJ to be president in 2010 and 2011 and promptly booted him out in 2015 when he decided to take us for granted.

3. In booting GEJ out, SW voted their own as VP for obvious reasons...

4. Dora was praying for YarAdua to recover from his sickness so that he can continue as president. She couldnt have written a memo asking her boss to resign. She chop crase

5. Osinbajo is already acting president. The whole world save looonatic flatiyeasterners like you are backing him. The only fear of the north is Osinbajo running in 2019. Buratai has pledged to defend the constitution. Whaever you make of it is your headache.

6, Amaechi has no control over Hadi Sirika, the minister of aviation. He has never visited any of the airports in any official capacity whatsoever.

You are entitled to your senseless useless baseless and envy-inspired mischievous opinions.

It does not change the facts on ground.

Small boy!

1 Like

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 10:57am On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

hogwash!

You can cry from today till tomorrow.

But the world recognise the following facts:

1. Tinubu created APC by initiating an alliance with Buhari's CPC and backed PMB to be president iN 2015 after Buhari's 3 initial failed attempts.

2. SW backed GEJ to be president in 2010 and 2011 and promptly booted him out in 2015 when he decided to take us for granted.

3. In booting GEJ out, SW voted their own as VP for obvious reasons...

4. Dora was praying for YarAdua to recover from his sickness so that he can continue as president. She couldnt have written a memo asking her boss to resign. She chop crase

5. Osinbajo is already acting president. The whole world save looonatic flatiyeasterners like you are backing him. The only fear of the north is Osinbajo running in 2019. Buratai has pledged to defend the constitution. Whaever you make of it is your headache.

6, Amaechi has no control over Hadi Sirika, the minister of aviation. He has never visited any of the airports in any official capacity whatsoever.

You are entitled to your senseless useless baseless and envy-inspired mischievous opinions.

It does not change the facts on ground.

Small boy!

The world?

Do you think the world starts and end in your shack?

1. Buhari created APC and Tinubu foolishly supported him because of a VP promise that Buhari never wanted to give him. The bedrock of the alliance is dishonesty and lies.

2. The SW was not the only region not to vote for GEJ in 2015. GEJ needed the NC more than he needed the SW and it was the Northern Conspiracy that cost him the re-election not a silly region where he got 40% of the votes.

3. The SW didn't need the VP position because they clearly disregarded it in 2011. Tinubu had his eye on the VP as a back road to the Presidency, that was what he had in mind when he entered the alliance. So don't say bukum about VP. Tinubu knows he is bigger than VP position, but he knows he is unelectable as a Presidential aspirant and wanted to follow the GEJ way. So save your VP trash for a 3 yr old kid, it doesn't fly for political analysts.

4. She wrote the memo and it is on record. Not every one is lily-livered like you Af**jas. She was as patriotic to the country as she was loyal to her boss. What she did is the equivalent of Lai Mohammed telling us that Buhari went to London for medical treatment but that he implores on us to pray for him to be alright to resume his constitutional duties. That is what every right-thinking brave appointee would do. Except that in Lai's case he is a chicken who is scared of his own head. When she wrote the memo, Yar'Adua was still alive (at least according to his handlers), and the country was rudderless, so she stepped up and wrote a memo to make GEJ the Ag. President, pending when Yar'Adua's health improved.

GEJ continually prayed for Yar'Adua's health to improve. That is what reasonable people do. But I'm not surprised you don't understand any of this because you guys are snakes.

5. Wetin concern us and Osinbajo, did we vote for him? The North is defusing the heated polity slightly because they still expect Buhari to recover to complete his tenure then he'd handover succession directly to another Northerner. Buhari is not dead yet you sick pervert, so stop talking about 2019 like it's a done deal.

I wonder why you are so concerned about whether we support Osinbajo or not. We don't count remember?

Buratai would pull the oldest trick in the coup book if Buhari dies. That's the way Buhari reassured Shonekan only to strike when the Yoruba dolt was vulnerable. Buratai is doing the same thing to Osinbajo. Osinbajo is on the edge. The North would never have attempted this nonsense of trying to move for a coup or assassination or asking the Ag President to resign when GEJ became the Ag. Pres, because we in the SS would shut Nigeria for everybody. That's a leverage the SW does not have. And everyone knows. The NC would go with whatever decision NE, NW takes. The SS and SE would not get itself involved in a North-SW alliance gone sour, so the SW would be on it's own against the North and complicity of the twin Southern regions. At least Biafra lasted for 3 years on their own, you guys wouldn't last for 3 months.

6. Sirika is constitutionally under Amaechi. Sirika does not have his own ministry. So go and meet a psychiatrist, you've already lost your mind. Sirika visiting Airports often is called delegation of responsibility. And you are a lazy liar saying "He has never visited any of the airports in any official capacity whatsoever," because Amaechi visited the Moshood Abiola International Airport, Ido Osun in his official capacity as Transportation minister last year -- http://www.osundefender.com/photonews-ameachi-on-official-visit-to-osun/.

Who accompanied Osinbajo to inspect the Kaduna airport during the Abuja airport closure if not Amaechi, http://pulse.ng/local/osinbajo-acting-president-visits-kaduna-inspects-airport-photos-id6312804.html

Who was at the forefront of the Abuja airport closure and repairs if not Amaechi -- http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/wouldnt-want-resign-abuja-airport-amaechi/

Who gave the pledge that the FG would work on rehabilitating the Yakubu Gowon Airport in Plateau state -- https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/01/14/amaechi-jos-airport-railway-to-receive-govt-s-attention-soon/

You have lost your capacity to reason aright and I've made you foolish time without number.

I would not stop until you crawl back to whatever Godforsaken hole you emerged from with your silly, untrue and bin-worthy trash you call opinions.

-Lord

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 11:02am On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

...@LordAdam,your analysis were amazing and spot on. kiss..Your opponent's points were nothing but mere conjectures and gossip..He even thought you were Igbo,meanwhile everyone who had been on Nairaland a while knows you are from SS.

Don't mind the tween who thinks by calling someone else a small boy, he is rattling the person.

He has had all the time in the world to disappear when the heat wasn't much on him, but he decided to continue his idiocy. I'll make a mincemeat out of him to serve as deterrence to any future dolt trying to pass off crap as fact. Because a lie repeated often usually becomes the truth.

He chose the wrong person to type sh*t at. He'd regret that tomfoolery.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by Ngokafor(f): 11:06am On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

Don't mind the tween who thinks by calling someone else a small boy, he is rattling the person.

He has had all the time in the world to disappear when the heat wasn't much on him, but he decided to continue his idiocy. I'll make a mincemeat out of him to serve as deterrence to any future dolt trying to pass off crap as fact. Because a lie repeated often usually becomes the truth.

-Lord

....He sure did choose the wrong opponent...

....This thread should be on FP na..lalasticlara or whaterver..do justice na smiley

1 Like

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 12:28pm On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

[s]The world?

Do you think the world starts and end in your shack?

1. Buhari created APC and Tinubu foolishly supported him because of a VP promise that Buhari never wanted to give him. The bedrock of the alliance is dishonesty and lies.

2. The SW was not the only region not to vote for GEJ in 2015. GEJ needed the NC more than he needed the SW and it was the Northern Conspiracy that cost him the re-election not a silly region where he got 40% of the votes.

3. The SW didn't need the VP position because they clearly disregarded it in 2011. Tinubu had his eye on the VP as a back road to the Presidency, that was what he had in mind when he entered the alliance. So don't say bukum about VP. Tinubu knows he is bigger than VP position, but he knows he is unelectable as a Presidential aspirant and wanted to follow the GEJ way. So save your VP trash for a 3 yr old kid, it doesn't fly for political analysts.

4. She wrote the memo and it is on record. Not every one is lily-livered like you Af**jas. She was as patriotic to the country as she was loyal to her boss. What she did is the equivalent of Lai Mohammed telling us that Buhari went to London for medical treatment but that he implores on us to pray for him to be alright to resume his constitutional duties. That is what every right-thinking brave appointee would do. Except that in Lai's case he is a chicken who is scared of his own head. When she wrote the memo, Yar'Adua was still alive (at least according to his handlers), and the country was rudderless, so she stepped up and wrote a memo to make GEJ the Ag. President, pending when Yar'Adua's health improved.

GEJ continually prayed for Yar'Adua's health to improve. That is what reasonable people do. But I'm not surprised you don't understand any of this because you guys are snakes.

5. Wetin concern us and Osinbajo, did we vote for him? The North is defusing the heated polity slightly because they still expect Buhari to recover to complete his tenure then he'd handover succession directly to another Northerner. Buhari is not dead yet you sick pervert, so stop talking about 2019 like it's a done deal.

I wonder why you are so concerned about whether we support Osinbajo or not. We don't count remember?

Buratai would pull the oldest trick in the coup book if Buhari dies. That's the way Buhari reassured Shonekan only to strike when the Yoruba dolt was vulnerable. Buratai is doing the same thing to Osinbajo. Osinbajo is on the edge. The North would never have attempted this nonsense of trying to move for a coup or assassination or asking the Ag President to resign when GEJ became the Ag. Pres, because we in the SS would shut Nigeria for everybody. That's a leverage the SW does not have. And everyone knows. The NC would go with whatever decision NE, NW takes. The SS and SE would not get itself involved in a North-SW alliance gone sour, so the SW would be on it's own against the North and complicity of the twin Southern regions. At least Biafra lasted for 3 years on their own, you guys wouldn't last for 3 months.

6. Sirika is constitutionally under Amaechi. Sirika does not have his own ministry. So go and meet a psychiatrist, you've already lost your mind. Sirika visiting Airports often is called delegation of responsibility. And you are a lazy liar saying "He has never visited any of the airports in any official capacity whatsoever," because Amaechi visited the Moshood Abiola International Airport, Ido Osun in his official capacity as Transportation minister last year -- http://www.osundefender.com/photonews-ameachi-on-official-visit-to-osun/.

Who accompanied Osinbajo to inspect the Kaduna airport during the Abuja airport closure if not Amaechi, http://pulse.ng/local/osinbajo-acting-president-visits-kaduna-inspects-airport-photos-id6312804.html

Who was at the forefront of the Abuja airport closure and repairs if not Amaechi -- http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/wouldnt-want-resign-abuja-airport-amaechi/

Who gave the pledge that the FG would work on rehabilitating the Yakubu Gowon Airport in Plateau state -- https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/01/14/amaechi-jos-airport-railway-to-receive-govt-s-attention-soon/

You have lost your capacity to reason aright and I've made you foolish time without number.

I would not stop until you crawl back to whatever Godforsaken hole you emerged from with your silly, untrue and bin-worthy trash you call opinions.

-Lord[/s]

Balderdash!

The internet has made the world a global village.

1. Tinubu created APC.
Take it or leave. Buhari had already retired from politics in 2011. Tinubu brought him back and Aisha his wife was instrumental in convincing him.

2. SW made GEJ president in 2011 and booted him out in 2015.
That's why you flatiyeasteners have been in pains and bitter towards us since we booted him out. But we don't give a damn! grin
We created APC and aligned with the north to achieve our purpose. We also used the media including the social media. PMB had won the election before the D-day.

3. In 2011, we didn't need the VP position but in 2015 we did after we had lost out completely for 4 wholes years under GEJ. Today it has paid off as we now have the Acting President. ntooorrrr tongue

4. Dora couldn't have been praying for Yar'Adua to recover from sickness and continue as president and at the same time be asking him to resign. Your head is not correct.

5. Whether you voted for Osinbajo or not does not stop him from being your acting president neither does PMB's return or not. The northerners don't take Yorubas for granted like you flatiyeasterners do. They'd rather wait till 2019 and exercise their electoral franchise than act stupid like you flatiyeasterners are expecting them to.
Was Shonekan validly elected and backed by the constitution? You see why I call you small boy
Buratai will act stupid where we still have the likes of OBJ, IBB and Abdulsalam - staunch backers of democracy in addition to the UK who have already made it clear that a coup wont be tolerated? Are you a dullard Stop hallucinating jor!

6. Hadi Sirika is the minister of aviation. Amaechi does not control him. I see you've managed to dig up some face-saving links. I am surprised too. But Hadi Sirika is the main man in the ministry of aviation.
You memory is so short that you forget Stella Odua was minister of aviation under GEJ.

Oya reply me sharply. I don't know how I missed your mention.

Small boy!
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 12:31pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

....He sure did choose the wrong opponent...

....This thread should be on FP na..lalasticlara or whaterver..do justice na smiley

By the time I am done with him, he'll start posting the same thing over and over again like xtrorse.
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 12:33pm On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

-Lord

Are you a loooonatic

Please reply me sharply. If you knew my real moniker, you wont be spewing this crap.
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 1:08pm On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Are you a loooonatic

Please reply me sharply. If you knew my real moniker, you wont be spewing this crap.

I don't have to do anything you expect me to.

I don't even have to reply you at all.

I don't care what your real moniker is. Even if you are Seun, it doesn't give you the impetus to appear silly, incoherent, and tell brazen lies.

And for that I'll decimate every piece of trash you manage to come up with.

You are the one itching on your keyboard waiting for a quick reply so you can keep spluttering nonsense, I'm the one consistently proving that your spaghetti approach ain't doing you any good.

So if you got more trash to share, get on with it, I have a promise to redeem. I was called on here to give you a lesson, and I intend to see it through. Whoever you think you are, I have you in my cross hairs and will continue spilling your guts until you run along like a scared puppy. However long it takes.

I'm going to decimate this moniker and any other one you can come up with painfully and slowly and relish every bit of it.

You had your out chance and you blew it. Blame yourself for the pummeling you are receiving.

-Lord

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 1:11pm On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

[s]I don't have to do anything you expect me to.

I don't even have to reply you at all.

I don't care what your real moniker is. Even if you are Seun, it doesn't give you the impetus to appear silly, incoherent, and tell brazen lies.

And for that I'll decimate every piece of trash you manage to come up with.

You are the one itching on your keyboard waiting for a quick reply so you can keep spluttering nonsense, I'm the one consistently proving that your spaghetti approach ain't doing you any good.

So if you got more trash to share, get on with it, I have a promise to redeem. I was called on here to give you a lesson, and I intend to see it through. Whoever you think you are, I have you in my cross hairs and will continue spilling your guts until you run along like a scared puppy. However long it takes.

I'm going to decimate this moniker and any other one you can come up with painfully and slowly and relish every bit of it.

You had your out chance and you blew it. Blame yourself for the pummeling you are receiving.

-Lord[/s]

Stop beating an empty chest like a chimp. angry

I've consistently given you facts that any unbiased person will confirm as bare-knuckle truth. But for the sake of mischief, you choose to distort them thinking it will annoy me.

No it wont! tongue
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 1:31pm On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

[s]
Balderdash!

The internet has made the world a global village.

1. Tinubu created APC.
Take it or leave. Buhari had already retired from politics in 2011. Tinubu brought him back and Aisha his wife was instrumental in convincing him.

2. SW made GEJ president in 2011 and booted him out in 2015.
That's why you flatiyeasteners have been in pains and bitter towards us since we booted him out. But we don't give a damn! grin
We created APC and aligned with the north to achieve our purpose. We also used the media including the social media. PMB had won the election before the D-day.

3. In 2011, we didn't need the VP position but in 2015 we did after we had lost out completely for 4 wholes years under GEJ. Today it has paid off as we now have the Acting President. ntooorrrr tongue

4. Dora couldn't have been praying for Yar'Adua to recover from sickness and continue as president and at the same time be asking him to resign. Your head is not correct.

5. Whether you voted for Osinbajo or not does not stop him from being your acting president neither does PMB's return or not. The northerners don't take Yorubas for granted like you flatiyeasterners do. They'd rather wait till 2019 and exercise their electoral franchise than act stupid like you flatiyeasterners are expecting them to.
Was Shonekan validly elected and backed by the constitution? You see why I call you small boy
Buratai will act stupid where we still have the likes of OBJ, IBB and Abdulsalam - staunch backers of democracy in addition to the UK who have already made it clear that a coup wont be tolerated? Are you a dullard Stop hallucinating jor!

6. Hadi Sirika is the minister of aviation. Amaechi does not control him. I see you've managed to dig up some face-saving links. I am surprised too. But Hadi Sirika is the main man in the ministry of aviation.
You memory is so short that you forget Stella Odua was minister of aviation under GEJ.

Oya reply me sharply. I don't know how I missed your mention.

Small boy![/s]

1. Now you are bringing Aisha into the mix? What brand of lie wouldn't you tell.

2. Who still talks about the 2015 election except you guys who use it to distract from the obvious failure that Buhari, APC, and Tinubu have popularly become. Tinubu even wants to write a book about the election, talk about someone and a region that is stuck in the past.

3. Today, you have an Acting President, is that an achievement? Really, as long as Buhari maintains a direct line of contact with Osinbajo, he is still in charge. When GEJ became the acting president, the first thing he did was to sack the all-powerful Attorney General, Michael Kaase Aondoakaa that misled the FEC and was instrumental to the Turai kitchen cabinet's hold on the Presidency. This was before Yar'Adua died.

Can that Lagos midget sack any of the CPC elements in the Presidency or government as a show of authority? And you are here blowing hot steam about Acting President. Buhari is still the #1 man, he isn't dead yet. So stop celebrating prematurely. Buhari will complete his tenure and a healthy Northerner would take over in 2019. Buhari doesn't even have to rule in Aso Rock, he can stay in London until whenever he chooses to return or whenever Osinbajo starts showing signs of disloyalty.

Osinbajo is a slave and Tinubu is desperate. The SW is an enemy unto itself.

4. Dora did not ask Yar'Adua to resign. The purpose of her memo was to make GEJ the Ag. President in the absence of Yar'Adua like what is happening now with Osinbajo and Buhari. How old are you?

5. Really, why should the SE not take the SW for granted when you guys have historically shown to be untrustworthy allies. With the civil war fresh in mind and 2015. What about the SS? GEJ gave Tinubu carte blanche to do anything he desired in the SW, he was even penetrating the SS and SE. What else did he want? You ungrateful twats.

PMB handed over to Osinbajo constitutionally because he expects he'd be back. Buhari isn't dieing on the seat and once again stop talking about 2019 like Osinbajo is going to be contesting in it. He is very likely not going to become president in Buhari's stead, so you guys are as always stupidly and recklessly jumping the gun.

Buratai would not act stupid, he would follow instructions. Instructions that the 3 wise men would sign off on. IBB and Abdulsalami will bend to whatever the North demands and OBJ as the clever fox will give play along like he has always done. The UK handed over power of Nigeria to the North. If a temporary coup to dislodge Osibanjo so that elections can reinstate a Northern President is the price to pay for stability, they would happily take it. You guys seem to think you have any game plan here, you guys don't. The SW is at the mercy of the North, but figuratively and realistically.

6. Now I know you are completely delusional. What is main main minister of aviation? We no longer have an aviation ministry as it was under GEJ. Buhari combined it with the Transport Ministry, ignoramus.

http://pulse.ng/politics/buhari-president-reduces-ministries-to-25-id4346186.html

Read the link, and note this quote:

"The Ministry of Aviation is now under the Ministry of Transportation."

Every informed primary school knows this. How you can continue to show such gross stupidity on a public forum is beyond me.

Complete illiterate.

-Lord

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by Ngokafor(f): 1:36pm On May 19, 2017
....Go on @LordAdam,i dey ya back!!...Fear no let the APC Mods push this very educative thread to FP..The decimation 'they' have suffered in your hand is too much cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 1:44pm On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

[s]Stop beating an empty chest like a chimp. angry

I've consistently given you facts that any unbiased person will confirm as bare-knuckle truth. But for the sake of mischief, you choose to distort them thinking it will annoy me.

No it wont! tongue[/s]

Facts?

Okay prove that the defunct ministry of aviation is not under the newly created Ministry of Transportation?

Why would I want to annoy you? I'm only here to disgrace you, there is a very big difference.

You keep telling lies, hoping no one would call you out. Well news flash simpleton, you just got served.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 1:52pm On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

[s]Facts?

Okay prove that the defunct ministry of aviation is not under the newly created Ministry of Transportation?

Why would I want to annoy you? I'm only here to disgrace you, there is a very big difference.

You keep telling lies, hoping no one would call you out. Well news flash simpleton, you just got served.

-Lord[/s]

Sharrap there!

PMB knew what he was doing when he named Hadi Sirika as Minister of State, Aviation rather than Minister of State for Transport.
By so doing, he had clearly and smartly carved out the aviation niche for Hadi Sirika. tongue
I watched the FEC inauguration in 2015 live. tongue

Lies? Disgrace? Me? You are on a long thing.

Are you tired of Tinubu, Dora, Osinbajo, coup, Buratai and so and so forth? grin grin grin

small boy!!
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 2:09pm On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

[s]1. Now you are bringing Aisha into the mix? What brand of lie wouldn't you tell.

2. Who still talks about the 2015 election except you guys who use it to distract from the obvious failure that Buhari, APC, and Tinubu have popularly become. Tinubu even wants to write a book about the election, talk about someone and a region that is stuck in the past.

3. Today, you have an Acting President, is that an achievement? Really, as long as Buhari maintains a direct line of contact with Osinbajo, he is still in charge. When GEJ became the acting president, the first thing he did was to sack the all-powerful Attorney General, Michael Kaase Aondoakaa that misled the FEC and was instrumental to the Turai kitchen cabinet's hold on the Presidency. This was before Yar'Adua died.

Can that Lagos midget sack any of the CPC elements in the Presidency or government as a show of authority? And you are here blowing hot steam about Acting President. Buhari is still the #1 man, he isn't dead yet. So stop celebrating prematurely. Buhari will complete his tenure and a healthy Northerner would take over in 2019. Buhari doesn't even have to rule in Aso Rock, he can stay in London until whenever he chooses to return or whenever Osinbajo starts showing signs of disloyalty.

Osinbajo is a slave and Tinubu is desperate. The SW is an enemy unto itself.

4. Dora did not ask Yar'Adua to resign. The purpose of her memo was to make GEJ the Ag. President in the absence of Yar'Adua like what is happening now with Osinbajo and Buhari. How old are you?

5. Really, why should the SE not take the SW for granted when you guys have historically shown to be untrustworthy allies. With the civil war fresh in mind and 2015. What about the SS? GEJ gave Tinubu carte blanche to do anything he desired in the SW, he was even penetrating the SS and SE. What else did he want? You ungrateful twats.

PMB handed over to Osinbajo constitutionally because he expects he'd be back. Buhari isn't dieing on the seat and once again stop talking about 2019 like Osinbajo is going to be contesting in it. He is very likely not going to become president in Buhari's stead, so you guys are as always stupidly and recklessly jumping the gun.

Buratai would not act stupid, he would follow instructions. Instructions that the 3 wise men would sign off on. IBB and Abdulsalami will bend to whatever the North demands and OBJ as the clever fox will give play along like he has always done. The UK handed over power of Nigeria to the North. If a temporary coup to dislodge Osibanjo so that elections can reinstate a Northern President is the price to pay for stability, they would happily take it. You guys seem to think you have any game plan here, you guys don't. The SW is at the mercy of the North, but figuratively and realistically.

6. Now I know you are completely delusional. What is main main minister of aviation? We no longer have an aviation ministry as it was under GEJ. Buhari combined it with the Transport Ministry, ignoramus.

http://pulse.ng/politics/buhari-president-reduces-ministries-to-25-id4346186.html

Read the link, and note this quote:

"The Ministry of Aviation is now under the Ministry of Transportation."

Every informed primary school knows this. How you can continue to show such gross stupidity on a public forum is beyond me.

Complete illiterate.

-Lord[/s]

Crap!

How do I keep missing your mentions? angry

1. Tinubu persuaded Aisha Buhari to persuade her husband to contest once more. It's beyond you. Don't bother! Remember Aisha's outbursts sometime last year

2. flatiyeasterners have been groaning in pains since Tinubu/SW kicked GEJ out in 2015. No apologies.

3. How do you know PMB maintains contact with Osinbajo? Is it your father that will sign the budget? Is it your father that signed 3 executive orders yesterday? Remember, it took 9 months for GEJ to become acting president after Yar'Adua just couldn't turn up for duty. How many days has PMB been away

4. I insist that Dora's memo is imaginary. Please give me a link that backs it up since you are an expert in producing links. SW enthroned GEJ. chikena!

5. SE takes Yorubas for granted; that is why we keep them relegated to the background in the nation's affairs. Had Obasanjo backed a flatiyeasterner to run alongside Yar'Adua, Igbos would have produced their first executive president of Nigeria by now. But Obasanjo schemed the flatiyeasterners out. tongue
By that singular act, there is no hope of Igbos ever producing the president anytime soon. tongue

Buratai has a boss - the CDS (the only full General in the army). tongue
Who will even give him such imaginary instructions? I have told you to stop hallucinating. Go and use coartem. You will be okay.
If we Yorubas overcame IBB and Abacha, any modern day cabal/military will be mince meat for us. the country will just not know peace if the north try anything funny.
Yorubas will NEVER be at the mercy of anybody! smiley

6. Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Aviation and not the Minister of Transport. Go figure!

Small boy!!
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 2:12pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

....Go on @LordAdam,i dey ya back!!...Fear no let the APC Mods push this very educative thread to FP..The decimation 'they' have suffered in your hand is too much cheesy

Shut up! Imaginary online 'decimation' is all you flatiyeasterners use to relieve your pains as 3rd class citizens. Hailing themselves like it will change the facts on ground.

Yeye!!
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by Ngokafor(f): 2:13pm On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Shut up! Imaginary online 'decimation' is all you flatiyeasterners use to relieve your pains as 3rd class citizens. Hailing themselves like it will change the facts on ground.

Yeye!!

..e pain am! grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 2:17pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

..e pain am! grin

If I hear?

I have hit flatiyeasterners so hard that the mods don't want to see my regular monikers. grin

Na today? grin
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ifeegee(f): 2:18pm On May 19, 2017
Where at thou
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by donmalcolm21(m): 3:14pm On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

An imaginary memo that made it's way to the FEC meeting and was ground for the legislature to activate the doctrine of necessity. How old are you? Liar!

Was Save Nigeria Group the only group that protested? Was Obasanjo the only one who called for Yar'Adua's resignation? Was Wole Soyinka the only outspoken person?

So Dora should not pray for Yar'Adua's recovery as Yar'Adua's appointee? If your boss is sick, wouldn't you pray for his recovery even though his duties would be temporarily dedicated to someone else? Or do you think she is like the backstabbing traitors in Buhari's government that only pray for his recovery in public but secretly want him to kick the bucket. Can't you see the Bourdillion and Af*nja hawks gathering already.

And you are one of them. Look at you foolishly celebrating Acting President role as the SW reward for supporting Buhari, you sick pervert.

Whenever Buhari is away, you guys would start flooding the media with worthless news to create the impression that Osinbajo is better than Buhari. Today is the 9th consecutive business day that the CBN reserves have fallen. The longest streak since December 2016. No one has reported it yet, yet yesterday you guys were celebrating a N1 fall in USD/NGN rate despite it being the result of political turmoil in the US.

Treachery personified.

@IamaNigerianGuy, this is the person you said has intellect. Someone that called Dora's memo "imaginary," and said the state house government link is "useless."

You must have a very shallow definition of intellect, because even a mentally challenged person would not make the numerous goofs that the clearly brainless fellow has made.

-Lord
eph123 come and enjoy this read.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CVR: Nigerians Sue INEC Over Incomplete Registration / PDP Wins All Seats In Taraba LG Poll / Pdp Appears To Be Popular In The South West ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.