Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri (5978 Views)

Why Fulani Herdsmen Kill - Ango Abdullahi Says / Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by donmalcolm21(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Sharrap there!

PMB knew what he was doing when he named Hadi Sirika as Minister of State, Aviation rather than Minister of State for Transport.
By so doing, he had clearly and smartly carved out the aviation niche for Hadi Sirika. tongue
I watched the FEC inauguration in 2015 live. tongue

Lies? Disgrace? Me? You are on a long thing.

Are you tired of Tinubu, Dora, Osinbajo, coup, Buratai and so and so forth? grin grin grin

small boy!!
Bros, there is blood dropping from your nose. That Lord Adam has really messed you here.

Jeez. You deserve a rest. The blows are much

4 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2017
donmalcolm21:
eph123 come and enjoy this read.

Dem curse me well well for the thread becos I go settle fight. I no go try am again
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by wristbangle: 3:26pm On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16 and Modswillkillnl, both of you are intellectually sound as I often look forward to seeing your comments.

I wish both of you can channel your argument to a greater good of this country.

As a yoruba guy, please let's focus on a course that will move us not the other way round.
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by loopmongoat: 3:30pm On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

You are the one typing loads of bullshit...

Dora Akinyuli did something that your Lai Mohammed and Adesina didn't have the guts to do in the face of overwhelming adversity.

She said her principal was incapacitated. Adesina and Mohammed didn't even have the guts to tell us that Buhari was taking medical trips despite it being public knowledge.

And it was because of her statement that made the South unite to stand behind GEJ.

That was the first time since 1999 that the South had faced that kind of adversity and clearly it didn't happen smoothly because it was the first time it happened in Nigeria. Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo is to offset the kind of instability that happened when Yar'Adua didn't. It is called progress. For example, in the past US Presidents were assassinated. Today that is almost impossible. It is called progress.

The South West did not do anyone a favor to support GEJ in 2009. The entire South voted for the Yar'Adua/GEJ joint ticket. Unlike in 2015. So when Yar'Adua left the scene, GEJ was the obvious choice for everyone from Benue to Ogun to Delta to Imo. That is 4 of the 6 regions in Nigeria. NW and NE didn't stand a chance.

The same Afenifere that stood by GEJ in 2009 and 2011 were disowned by the political elite of the SW in 2015.

But when it's time to recognize what they did for GEJ, you'll call them SWesterners. The same way you guys would call FFK and Fayose rogues when they go against the popular SW direction, but you would call them SWs supporting GEJ when the narrative suits you guys.

You guys are scums, like seriously. No honor. No truth.

The SS/SE despises Amaechi despite the fact that he is in the ruling government. You would not see a SS/SEner boasting on a public forum that after all, it was our oil dollars that gave Buhari and Osinbajo the APC presidential ticket. We don't want anything to do with his government or a traitor. That's honor.

When we support a person, we support that person to hell and back. We had Obasanjo's back from 1999 to 2007 and it was a SEner that saved the country from crisis when OBJ didn't want to let go. You don't see the SE jumping up and down that we supported the SW presidency and did the whole country a favor.

We are not you bunch of two-faced hypocrites who ALWAYS overstretch the role they play. The International community already wanted GEJ to takeover and there is nothing that would have happened to GEJ without the country going up in flames. The NC, SS, SE already had his back. Was Save Nigeria Group Movement the only group that protested against the Yar'Adua cabal? Was Soyinka the only icon to protest in 2009?

You make it sound like Tunde, Soyinka, and Obasanjo were the only influential Nigerians who supported GEJ.

Even Buhari asked NASS to impeach Yar'Adua!

So what are you yapping about.

So shut your smelly trap about SW installing GEJ. The South and Middle Belt alliance with friends in other regions and outside the country installed GEJ. You guys that couldn't install Awolowo, led MKO to the slaughter, want to claim victory in a fight with many actors.

2009 was evidence that a Southern/NC alliance was unstoppable.

Just type trash again, I'll make you hate yourself.

Nonsense!

-Lord

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 3:37pm On May 19, 2017
donmalcolm21:
Bros, there is blood dropping from your nose. That Lord Adam has really messed you here.

Jeez. You deserve a rest. The blows are much

Like I said earlier, flatiyeasterners have resorted to mischief (taunting and twisting facts) as the last straw they can grasp unto to relieve them of the pain of being 3rd class citizens in their own country. Nevertheless, it all starts and ends here. It does not change the facts on ground.

yeasterners are now the new minority of the country trying hard to associate themselves with the SS. They can hardly mention SE adding SS.

What a shame!

Keep hailing yourselves if it eases your pain. Shut down NL and more flattiyeasterner will be ending it in the lagoon on a daily basis.

Shior!!

1 Like

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 3:38pm On May 19, 2017
loopmongoat:

ModsWillKillNL:

Like I said earlier, flatiyeasterners have resorted to mischief (taunting and twisting facts) as the last straw they can grasp unto to relieve themselves of the pain of being 3rd class citizens in their own country. Nevertheless, it all starts and ends here. It does not change the facts on ground.

yeasterners are now the new minority of the country trying hard to associate themselves with the SS. They can hardly mention SE adding SS.

What a shame!

Keep hailing yourselves if it eases your pain. Shut down NL and more flattiyeasterner will be ending it in the lagoon on a daily basis.

Shior!!
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by donmalcolm21(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Dem curse me well well for the thread becos I go settle fight. I no go try am again
That LordAdam took that boy to the cleaner. Jeez. The boy is still playing tribal card while Lord pummels him with facts and Figures.

Even Tonyeb will flee from this Lord guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by loopmongoat: 3:43pm On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

I don't have to do anything you expect me to.

I don't even have to reply you at all.

I don't care what your real moniker is. Even if you are Seun, it doesn't give you the impetus to appear silly, incoherent, and tell brazen lies.

And for that I'll decimate every piece of trash you manage to come up with.

You are the one itching on your keyboard waiting for a quick reply so you can keep spluttering nonsense, I'm the one consistently proving that your spaghetti approach ain't doing you any good.

So if you got more trash to share, get on with it, I have a promise to redeem. I was called on here to give you a lesson, and I intend to see it through. Whoever you think you are, I have you in my cross hairs and will continue spilling your guts until you run along like a scared puppy. However long it takes.

I'm going to decimate this moniker and any other one you can come up with painfully and slowly and relish every bit of it.

You had your out chance and you blew it. Blame yourself for the pummeling you are receiving.

-Lord
See finishing

9 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 3:45pm On May 19, 2017
loopmongoat:

See finishing

flatiyeasterners are very pathetic people. grin

It could even be the same person hailing himself with his alternate moniker grin grin grin
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by donmalcolm21(m): 3:45pm On May 19, 2017
wristbangle:
LordAdam16 and Modswillkillnl, both of you are intellectually sound as I often look forward to seeing your comments.

As a yoruba guy, please let's focus on a course that will move us not the other way round.
Another Yoruba has come to change the narrative. Na wetin.

Lord made your brother to examine if truly the ewedu he took this morning wasn't weed. The guy is a killer.

5 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 3:46pm On May 19, 2017
donmalcolm21:
That LordAdam took that boy to the cleaner. Jeez. The boy is still playing tribal card while Lord pummels him with facts and Figures.

Even Tonyeb will flee from this Lord guy.

Twisted, mischievous facts, you mean

The facts on ground here is that flatiyeasterner are 3rd class citizens in Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 3:47pm On May 19, 2017
donmalcolm21:

Lord made your brother to examine if truly the ewedu he took this morning wasn't weed. The guy is a killer.

Psycho!

Keep hailing yourself!! grin grin grin
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by donmalcolm21(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

It could even be the same person hailing himself with his alternate moniker grin grin grin
I remembered then when you are beaten black and blue by your mate in a fight ypu will go down and start picking stones to throw at your mate while every one flees from you.

Continue picking stones, I've fled from you

5 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by loopmongoat: 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

8 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by donmalcolm21(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Psycho!

Keep hailing yourself!! grin grin grin
See LordAdam for your back sad

Hahahahahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 3:50pm On May 19, 2017
loopmongoat:

Ayiri!

Flatiyeasterners are nonentities outside NL. grin

Enjoy yourself!!
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by Ngokafor(f): 3:53pm On May 19, 2017
wristbangle:

..There is nothing intellectual about the rubbish @Modswillkillnl has been spewing all over the place....thats why the mods has refused to put this on FP..the beating from LordAdam no be here.

...Its the same nonsensical twisting and bending of facts and history you lots are good at,fabricated from gossip in beer-parlours and passed of as facts That is all your brothers post has been all about..apart from screaming 'yeasterners' like he has a yeast infection embarassed

...To you lots,you installed Jonathan,Buhari and bailed Nnamdi Kanu(both financially and otherwise)through FFK and Fayose.How pathetic!!...Those are the bunkum and incredible lies passed around by your kith and kins..

..but LordAdam has given your brother a bloody nose and serious head injuries with facts and figures...it doesnt get better than that.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by donratcock: 3:55pm On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

You call what ModsWillKillNL has intellect.

That's disgusting to say the least.

Someone that is saying Dora's 2010 memo was useless. That is the person making valid points? It's either you aren't reading his messages or your head isn't screwed on right.

How can you move Nigeria forward when you fail to acknowledge other people's contributions and inflate your own contribution.

That's the #1 issue everyone has with the SW. In 2011, when they supported GEJ, GEJ was a saint from his Dep. Gov. Gov. to VP to Act. President stage. While Buhari was a corrupt bigot. In 2015, when they supported Buhari, GEJ had become a devil from his Dep. Gov days to his Presidency days and Buhari had become a man of integrity.

To them, Abacha did not steal simply because Buhari said so. Tinubu is not corrupt but Alams is corrupt.

This brazen act of spitting in the face of other people is their specialty and it's why everyone dines with them with a long spoon.

When other regions come together to do things with the SW, they see it as their right. When they do same with other regions, they see it as a favor to the other regions. It is nauseating. It is just as nauseating as the born-to-rule mindset of the North.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 3:56pm On May 19, 2017
Ngokafor:

[s]..There is nothing intellectual about the rubbish @Modswillkillnl has been spewing...thats why the mods has refused to put this on FP..the beating from LordAdam no be here.

...Its the same nonsensical twisting and bending of facts and history you lots are good at,fabricated from gossip in beer-parlours and passed of as facts that your brothers post is all about..apart from screaming 'yeasterners' like he has a yeast infection embarassed

...To you lots,you installed Jonathan,Buhari and bailed Nnamdi Kanu(both financially and otherwise)through FFK and Fayose..Those are the bunkum passed around by your kith and kins..

..but LordAdam has given your brother a bloody and serious head injuries with facts and figures...it doesnt get better than that.

..@[/s]

Senseless rants from a deluded flatiyeasterner grin

No wonder, they cant be trusted with the highest office in the land. So wrongly full of themselves. smiley
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ModsWillKillNL: 3:58pm On May 19, 2017
donratcock:

Cockroaches everywhere. grin

The flatiyeasterner are real slaves, making money for Seeeuuun, a Yoruba man! grin grin grin
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 3:59pm On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

[s]
Crap!

How do I keep missing your mentions? angry

1. Tinubu persuaded Aisha Buhari to persuade her husband to contest once more. It's beyond you. Don't bother! Remember Aisha's outbursts sometime last year

2. flatiyeasterners have been groaning in pains since Tinubu/SW kicked GEJ out in 2015. No apologies.

3. How do you know PMB maintains contact with Osinbajo? Is it your father that will sign the budget? Is it your father that signed 3 executive orders yesterday? Remember, it took 9 months for GEJ to become acting president after Yar'Adua just couldn't turn up for duty. How many days has PMB been away

4. I insist that Dora's memo is imaginary. Please give me a link that backs it up since you are an expert in producing links. SW enthroned GEJ. chikena!

5. SE takes Yorubas for granted; that is why we keep them relegated to the background in the nation's affairs. Had Obasanjo backed a flatiyeasterner to run alongside Yar'Adua, Igbos would have produced their first executive president of Nigeria by now. But Obasanjo schemed the flatiyeasterners out. tongue
By that singular act, there is no hope of Igbos ever producing the president anytime soon. tongue

Buratai has a boss - the CDS (the only full General in the army). tongue
Who will even give him such imaginary instructions? I have told you to stop hallucinating. Go and use coartem. You will be okay.
If we Yorubas overcame IBB and Abacha, any modern day cabal/military will be mince meat for us. the country will just not know peace if the north try anything funny.
Yorubas will NEVER be at the mercy of anybody! smiley

6. Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Aviation and not the Minister of Transport. Go figure!

Small boy!![/s]

1. How does Aisha's outburst about something everyone from Abuja to Dutse have been complaining about got to do with Buhari's presidential ambition? And if it is beyond me, it isn't beyond you right, because I forgot, you are APC National Chairman.

2. Groaning in pains? So you expect the SW to continue villifying GEJ since 2015 and expect everyone to keep quiet and nod in agreement abi? If you don't want us to stop talking, stop masturbating with GEJ's name...

3. Why would Osinbajo not maintain contact with Buhari? Abi is Buhari no longer Osinbajo's principal? Buhari knows about all the important actions taken by Osinbajo, every one of them, because he still has a mandate that was given him in 2015. Osinbajo is borrowing his mantle, he doesn't own it yet. Even Osinbajo during the last stretch of them when he was acting confirmed that he maintained regular communication with the President. Even in London and Osinbajo being the Ag. President, Trump called Buhari and not Osinbajo.

Look at how you are talking as if Buhari is dead treacherous fellow. Buhari would be back and Osinbajo would be back to running errands.

4. Permit me to insult you this one time. You are a complete and utter buff**n. So you can't do a simple Google search and have been pulling opinions from your back side? This is absolutely shameless.

These are the links you asked for: Read and be enlightened illiterate:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/02/akunyilis-memo-that-splits-ministers/
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/mar/17/nigeria-acting-president-sacks-cabinet
http://saharareporters.com/2010/02/27/i-am-fed-lies-yar%E2%80%98adua%E2%80%99s-aides-%E2%80%94-akunyili-vanguard-newspaper

5. Really? The consensus as at 2007 was that the SS would provide the VP. We had three main contenders, Odili, Duke, and Ibori. But OBJ wanted someone he could control, and he instead opted for GEJ against everybody's expectation. It wasn't SE turn and everyone knew it. Moreover, OBJ was not doing anything on behalf of the SW, he was being selfish as always. Someone who has open disdain for the SW is someone you're clinging to. OBJ would sell out Osinbajo if it serves his interest, already he has started talking about an SE presidency, because he wants to install Obi. OBJ's only principle is survival.

So nobody schemed anyone out. Nigeria's democracy is only 16 years. The SW had the first run of 8 years. The NE (Atiku) was supposed to have the second run of 8 years, but OBJ didn't want any of that and instead gave it to the NW and intentionally picked a frail Yar'Adua when there were many fitter choices. If he had given it to a fit person and even picked GEJ ahead of someone like Duke, In 2015, GEJ would have become president until 2023. Power would then return to the NE with a SE VP.

OBJ bungled it in 2007, and again the North bungled it in 2015 (although I'm positive this attempt will not be successful). This political uncertainty is unnecessary. Everyone should have their uninterrupted 2 terms like OBJ did. Yar'Adua's own was truncated, GEJ's own was truncated, now you guys want to truncate Buhari's own, and expectedly if that happens the North would truncate Osinbajo's own (if he ascends). In all of this, Nigeria would make no meaningful progress because everyone would use state resources to maintain and build alliances instead of to develop the country.

GEJ used state resources to build and maintain alliances all in a bid to get a second term. Buhari entered a marriage of convenience and currently uses state resources to build and maintain alliances (ordinarily, Buhari would not share the same room with someone like Amaechi or Tinubu, nor overlook pillaging of some of his closest confidantes, but because he needs the alliances, he is turning a blind eye). If Osinbajo replaces him, he would do exactly the same thing--use state resources to build and maintain alliances.

Yet you think, this is about a SW shielding the SE? When Buhari returns and if he decides not to contest in 2019, it is very clear that his successor would field a SE VP. It is clear as clear as vodka. Everyone is dancing to that tune. The entire North and SE/SS would vote for that ticket whether it is APC or PDP or some new party.

You guys have had 8 uninterrupted years, yet you guys are looking for another 2 years plus a possible 8 years. Which would make it 18 years, yet you guys would be screaming about the North's born-to-rule syndrome. What would you call the SW scheming, sophistication or a disease?

The North tried to do penance for their double wrongs in MKO and Shonekan scuttling by calling on OBJ to start civilian rule in 1999. Then OBJ tried to play a fast one when it got to their turn to have 8 years before it returns to the South. That was bungled. And now the SW is attempting to play a fast one again on them.

Just pray Buhari doesn't die. The way these people would slaughter you guys ehn, the Tutsi genocide in Rwanda would be like child's play.

You are talking about coups as if this would be the first time that junior officers overthrew a democratically elected government in Nigeria? The CDS would be killed in the coup if need be and nothing would happen.

IBB gave Shonekan the position, how many weeks did Shonekan last before the North railroaded back to the top? Yorubas overcame IBB yet MKO died like a rat. You guys are unbelievable. Yorubas overcame Abacha, yet it was Abdusalami that took over from Abacha. You are smoking hot horse sh*t.

6. Even with the many proofs you keep typing nonsense. There is no Minister of Transport ignoramus. It is Minister of Transportation and he has a junior minister, the same way there is a Minister of Works, Housing, & Power who has a junior minister.

Ignorant Illiterate.

-Lord

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by donratcock: 4:00pm On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Cockroaches everywhere. grin

The flatiyeasterner are real slaves, making money for Seeeuuun, a Yoruba man! grin grin grin
Fuc.k off my mentions
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 4:12pm On May 19, 2017
wristbangle:

IamaNigerianGuy was the first person to start this we both are intellectual sound thing to try to end the carnage ModsWillKillNL has been receiving, and as I told him, it is an insult to put ModsWillKillNL on the same pedestal as myself. It is not pride, it is fact.

How can you call someone who is openly saying Dora's memo is imaginary intellectually sound. Someone that is openly denying that the old Ministry of Aviation was merged with the old Ministry of Transport to form the new Ministry of Transportation. And arguing that Sirika is not under Amaechi.

Someone that can't do a simple Google search. Someone that openly said Amaechi has never visited any airport in his Ministerial capacity.

Calling such a person intellectually sound is an insult to all the intellectually sound people on NL, you included. Because if you make some mistakes in a post, I expect that when someone points them out to you, you don't keep regurgitating the same trash, sticking to your guns when provided links prove your position to be a bunch of poorly construed trash.

ModsWillKillNL needs to be taught a lesson. A lesson that revisionism will not be tolerated by the better South. And that if it worked before, it sure as hell has lost its potency.

You are Yoruba, and I get that you would like to stand by your comrade in arms, but for the love of whatever you worship, don't say an obvious nutjob is intellectually sound. That makes whatever your contribution is a huge joke.

ModsWillKillNL moniker is dead and buried. We are just doing his funeral rites.

You are welcome to pay your respects but don't insult our sensitivities.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by wristbangle: 4:12pm On May 19, 2017
donmalcolm21:

Guy, my objective here is not about someone slaying another. It's about "they" channelling their intellect into a united course.

Why we are here fighting each other, politicians irrespective of their tribes are dining together building castle, fixing their children at juicy position, looting our treasure dry.

I hope one day the youth of this nation will focus their energy on something productive.
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by Firgemachar: 4:15pm On May 19, 2017
ModswillkillNL must have been banned for hitting the flatiyeasterners so hard. grin grin grin

Kudos to ModsWillKillNL. cool

I wish I could take it up from where he stopped but the mod may ban me for using alternate handle, albeit wrongly. grin

Just trying to finish what my brother started. grin

I am seriously tempted... smiley
Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by ephi123(f): 4:15pm On May 19, 2017
Some very serious 'slaughtering' has been done on this thread, phew!

4 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by Feraz(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

Dora Akinyuli did something that your Lai Mohammed and Adesina didn't have the guts to do in the face of overwhelming adversity.

She said her principal was incapacitated. Adesina and Mohammed didn't even have the guts to tell us that Buhari was taking medical trips despite it being public knowledge.

And it was because of her statement that made the South unite to stand behind GEJ.

That was the first time since 1999 that the South had faced that kind of adversity and clearly it didn't happen smoothly because it was the first time it happened in Nigeria. Buhari handing over power to Osinbajo is to offset the kind of instability that happened when Yar'Adua didn't. It is called progress. For example, in the past US Presidents were assassinated. Today that is almost impossible. It is called progress.

When we support a person, we support that person to hell and back. We had Obasanjo's back from 1999 to 2007 and it was a SEner that saved the country from crisis when OBJ didn't want to let go. You don't see the SE jumping up and down that we supported the SW presidency and did the whole country a favor.

Even Buhari asked NASS to impeach Yar'Adua!

So what are you yapping about.

Thank you for this sound response especially the bolded. We all know the role Nnamani played.

LordAdam16:

You are talking complete balderdash. So it was Bakare that made Dora speak out in that your empty skull.

Now read about her account on Sahara Reporters -- http://saharareporters.com/2010/02/27/i-am-fed-lies-yar%E2%80%98adua%E2%80%99s-aides-%E2%80%94-akunyili-vanguard-newspaper.

-Lord
Thank you again for the link. I remember when I mentioned you sometime back trying to show you a similar link but post was hidden and I was banned twice.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by LordAdam16: 4:17pm On May 19, 2017
ModsWillKillNL:

Twisted, mischievous facts, you mean

The facts on ground here is that flatiyeasterner are 3rd class citizens in Nigeria. grin grin grin

Did a SEner snatch your girlfriend?

Why are you trying to switch to ethnic-shaming. Don't change the subject.

You call facts backed by authoritative links twisted and mischievous?

Oh I forgot, you are an expert at pulling facts from your a**... Even your comrades have deserted you and are laying wreaths on your grave.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Response To Ango Abdullahi By Reno Omokri by wristbangle: 4:18pm On May 19, 2017
LordAdam16:

IamaNigerianGuy was the first person to start this we both are intellectual sound thing to try to end the carnage ModsWillKillNL has been receiving, and as I told him, it is an insult to put ModsWillKillNL on the same pedestal as myself. It is not pride, it is fact.

How can you call someone who is openly saying Dora's memo is imaginary intellectually sound. Someone that is openly denying that the old Ministry of Aviation was merged with the old Ministry of Transport to form the new Ministry of Transportation. And arguing that Sirika is not under Amaechi.

Someone that can't do a simple Google search. Someone that openly said Amaechi has never visited any airport in his Ministerial capacity.

Calling such a person intellectually sound is an insult to all the intellectually sound people on NL, you included. Because if you make some mistakes in a post, I expect that when someone points them out to you, you don't keep regurgitating the same trash, sticking to your guns when provided links prove your position to be a bunch of poorly construed trash.

ModsWillKillNL needs to be taught a lesson. A lesson that revisionism will not be tolerated by the better South. And that if it worked before, it sure as hell has lost its potency.

You are Yoruba, and I get that you would like to stand by your comrade in arms, but for the love of whatever you worship, don't say an obvious nutjob is intellectually sound. That makes whatever your contribution is a huge joke.

ModsWillKillNL moniker is dead and buried. We are just doing his funeral rites.

You are welcome to pay your respects but don't insult our sensitivities.

-Lord

Guy, easy! I know your level of competence and intellect when it comes to political and financial issue.

You have made your point, Can you let the issue slide?

@ModswillkillNL, e don do oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won Edo APC Primaries With Over 6,000 Votes - Senator Okpebholo / Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies / 120 Days After, Ribadu Committee's Report Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.