Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President (3171 Views)

Did Senator Dino Malaye Get His Inspiration From Pa Awolowo(pics) / Man Who Poses As Remi Tinubu's PA To Dupe People Online Arrested In Lagos / Wike Commissions Projects While Ortom Gives Out Wheel Barrows – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by savagefinder: 1:03pm On May 18, 2017
Following the uproar of Nigerians over the benue state governor buying wheel Barrows for his citizens as a form of empowerment from the proposed N116b in the budget.
The PA to the president was confronted with the issue since he is a member of apc and her reply was shocking.

See pictures

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by leofab(f): 1:13pm On May 18, 2017
Useless ashawo ipob woman. #spit

6 Likes

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by Evablizin(f): 1:17pm On May 18, 2017
See dis one ooo,corruption and misuse of money wil never cease in dis Nigeria,may be she got her own share of d money,may u,d governor and all others people involved in dis trash be empowered wit wheelbarrow too,needle nd tread and broom nd packer.NONSECABLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by OkuFaba(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2017
116 billion naira for wheel barrows,........ I hope they come with a V8 power engine ssha.

7 Likes

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by IgbosAreGreat(f): 1:21pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

I NO EVEN GET STRENGTH TO COMMENT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by IgbosAreGreat(f): 1:23pm On May 18, 2017
leofab:

USELESS afonja ashawo skull miners people

6 Likes

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by leofab(f): 1:28pm On May 18, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

USELESS afonja ashawo skull miners people
my brother am igbo jaree.. ask gbera he can relate.
Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by IgbosAreGreat(f): 1:30pm On May 18, 2017
leofab:

then use ur words well if u are Igbo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by TRAY2(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2017
What a pity.
Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by Sammiejokes(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2017
if you cannot encrypt her message, then we have a big shallow minded people roaming the Street.
Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by savagefinder: 5:42pm On May 18, 2017
Sammiejokes:
if you cannot encrypt her message, then we have a big shallow minded people roaming the Street.
smh.. If I go savage on you they will say I've started.. For a person in that position to justify this act of whatever class of fuckery it is and u see it as normal. Fine.. Nigerians want what will favor them personally, the why are the government officials there? Did Amnbode do this? Ambode opened a Lagos state entrepreneur trust fund scheme to help those that want to improve. What is the message of this wheel Barrows? What? It's clear "my people I am sorry I cannot lift you from your poverty, so Instead let me give you this then you can praise me for being your savior"..

It's funny how the sense of some people cums and goes like sex with a hooker

3 Likes

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by savagefinder: 5:43pm On May 18, 2017
Lalasticlala pls.. Do za needful
Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2017
Him for clear outstanding salary or better pay in advance.

Mumu empowerment...

1 Like

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by Sammiejokes(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2017
savagefinder:
smh.. If I go savage on you they will say I've started.. For a person in that position to justify this act of whatever class of fuckery it is and u see it as normal. Fine.. Nigerians want what will favor them personally, the why are the government officials there? Did Amnbode do this? Ambode opened a Lagos state entrepreneur trust fund scheme to help those that want to improve. What is the message of this wheel Barrows? What? It's clear "my people I am sorry I cannot lift you from your poverty, so Instead let me give you this then you can praise me for being your savior"..

It's funny how the sense of some people cums and goes like sex with a hooker
You must be on ur prescription not to go on savage or shey naa craze you wan craze. She stated the fact and that is her opinion. So do you want her to join in condemning ortom. You are the biggest fool, show us ur evidence of condemning fayose for sharing cheese ball and sharing one cup of rice and #200. Your hypocrisy stink to high heavens. I await your response. The nation deserve the kind of leaders it gets. You can't be bought at a polling booth by either APC or PDP with @500 and expect eldorado.
Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by omenkaLives(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2017
leofab:
Ipob would be very confused how to respond to this comment. They hate the lady no doubt and have said even more disgusting things about her, but your addiction of "ipob" to the comment would make them go scratching their heads as to whether or not they should defend her.

4 Likes

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by obailala(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2017
Lol... no comments
Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by Mujaheeeden: 8:17pm On May 18, 2017
grin

Seriously everyone looks weak to comment because with this tweet, it's Finished.

APC is worst than the Devil

1 Like

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by Mujaheeeden: 8:18pm On May 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Ipob would be very confused how to respond to this comment. They hate the lady no doubt and have said even more disgusting things about her, but your addiction of "ipob" to the comment would make them go scratching their heads as to whether or not they should defend her.
Your governor is disgracing everyone and you are busy talking ipob

Shame on You

Shame on Ortom

Shame on Zombies

Shame on APC

And a bigger Shame to the goats still supporting this government

6 Likes

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by Mujaheeeden: 8:21pm On May 18, 2017
leofab:
Then stop giving your enemies bullet to hit your tribesmen

2 Likes

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by ephi123(f): 8:24pm On May 18, 2017
It is now I know this woman has no sense at all. A whole government representative giving what she probably thinks is a sarcastic response, huge shame.

Look at the appalling quality of people Buhari appointed. Like oga like follower.

1 Like

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by fearNORTH: 8:27pm On May 18, 2017
Shameless ugly B1tch....

1 Like

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by EmeeNaka: 8:32pm On May 18, 2017
116billion for Barrow? You guys can lie. Is Economy of Benue state up to 116billion naira?
Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by koropotopoto: 8:51pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
you should be more concerned about your barrow sharing bastard gwavanor grin

4 Likes

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by ruggedtimi(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2017
nigeria...wheelbarrow. To carry what...the governor's looted money ? undecided...
Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by koropotopoto: 9:02pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
leofab:
[/s]
Nonsense trash
He's not an ipob woman

kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by tolexy123: 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
Lol
Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by SalamRushdie: 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
Ugly used smelly menstrual clot tampon faced Luareeta
Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by AceRoyal: 9:18pm On May 18, 2017
The amount of corruption that will be unravelled after these administration leaves power will make the GEJ/PDP administration look like saint!
It'll be so mind boggling that it might cause a revolution.

I love my country but I'm ashamed of our leaders!tongue

1 Like

Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by ipobsarefools: 9:22pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:

Nonsense trash
He's not an ipob woman

kiss the truth
[/s]
Nonsense trash. She's a confirmed Igbos fool.
Truth is mine.
Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by ipobsarefools: 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:

you should be more concerned about your barrow sharing bastard gwavanor grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash. Igbos are foolish illiterates.
Truth is mine.
Re: N116b For Wheel Barrows-shocking Comment From Pa To President by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
It is another way of saying benue youths are only good as load carrier in the market.....and some zombie among them will still come out tomorrow to shout.....APC!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: A Comment From British National Party (pic) / Details Of Buhari’s Meeting With Gov Ortom / See What Ipob Miscreant Wishing Osinbajo And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.