Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. (11226 Views)

Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It / Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 1:32pm On May 18, 2017

13th Governor of Lagos State

29 May 2007 – 29 May 2015

Stand by your computer because it's going to be a long day. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by oduastates: 1:34pm On May 18, 2017
Waiting
Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by veraponpo(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2017
I know he is an enigma, forget any animosity among politicians.

He is a great achiever, anytime; any day; anywhere

Ambode will struggle to meet up despite having a better platform to work on.

He was tagged ' The Actualizer '

1 Like

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 1:37pm On May 18, 2017
Fashola Hands Over Largest Purpose Built Court House In Nigeria

Names new Igbosere Magistrate Court after first Lagos Magistrate, J.I.C. Taylor[/b]

Fashola Hands Over Largest Purpose Built Court House In Nigeria
…Names new Igbosere Magistrate Court after first Lagos Magistrate, J.I.C. Taylor

1 Like

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by Sammiejokes(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2017
we are waiting for more, at least I know of igbosere court very closed to my office
Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by Sammiejokes(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2017
we are waiting for more, at least I know of igbosere court very closed to my office.
Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 1:47pm On May 18, 2017
Skill centers and Human development[/b]

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by adem30: 1:48pm On May 18, 2017
Forever, Fashola legacies lives on. And thank God Ambode is doing is best as well.

Fashola did not finished developing Lagos.
Ambode can not finish developing Lagos.
We pray for this kind of continuity

It's a Win Win for Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 1:48pm On May 18, 2017
Transit home for abused women..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 1:49pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 1:50pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by veraponpo(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2017
deomelo:
Transit home for abused women..

I never knew there was anything like home for abused women. He truly planned for a great city

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 1:51pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 1:57pm On May 18, 2017
veraponpo:

I never knew there was anything like home for abused women. He truly planned for a great city

You haven't' seen anything yet.

Fashola's work was very comprehensive and across the board.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by Sammiejokes(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2017
God bless you please release more so that the children of hate both afonjas who have shallow memory plagued with hatred and their never grateful bittered Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 1:58pm On May 18, 2017
Lagos state command center..

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 1:59pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 2:00pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 2:00pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 2:01pm On May 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by Sammiejokes(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2017
please what of the power projects and housing schemes. bode to me is just road bridges road. the railway, he has not done much in 2years they only constructed few rail pillars at CMS, the way the project dey go, maybe year 2030 we go commission am.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 2:02pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 2:06pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 2:09pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 2:10pm On May 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
Ambode has turned all his achievements in 8 years to a child's play in just two years

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
Fash did great for Lagos. No true Lagosian would ever dispute it. I remember how this guy just came and transformed secondary education In Lag. Giving free text books to equipping labs to the state of the art. Fashola's success is still unrivalled.

What about the terrible drainage systems, how Mulero and the likes were claiming lives yearly. However, he came in and rebuilt those places. What about the many tarred roads, his environmental sustainability program, transportation overhaul, before Fash came in Lag was as worse as most states in Nigeria but he single handedly laid the foundation. He clearly fought against the establishment to achieve what he achieved with an igr base that was less than that of Anbode. Fash actually was the one who raised the bar of governance expectation in Lagos. Remember the first few months of Ambode when he seemed to do nothing and people pummelled him on social media, it was because people of the bar Fashola set. Forget Tinubu Ambode would have lost flat to Agbaje If it wasn't for fashola's endorsement.

Forget about the inadequacies in the Min Of Power currently. There are so many things that handicaps fashola on the National level - A minister is just like a commisioner, it is the will and tenacity of the president that gives a Minister the political capital to effect change against the establishment in any ministry. I see the works of Ambode and they are good. I'm particularly wowed about Ojodu Berger's new look but please don't downplay Fash's achievement.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by Sammiejokes(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2017
yourexcellency:
Ambode has turned all his achievements in 8 years to a child's play in just two years
and what has he done more than road and construction. He has not even done half in road sef.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomelo: 2:14pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomello: 2:17pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomello: 2:17pm On May 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS. by deomello: 2:18pm On May 18, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonah Jang To Sue Lai Mohammed Over Looters’ List / Nigerian Electoral Politics: The Politics Of Violence And Intimidation / Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.