Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) (39634 Views)

Gombe Boarding School Where Students Sleep Under An Open Roof (Photos) / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by haykes(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2017
Another Lie, In Lagos No I Don't Believe
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by BigotMan(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2017
It's not all about Lagos as a whole. Ask yourselves, what happened to the tuition fees paid by the students, PTA levies, etc? Surely the school authorities have a lot of questions to answer.
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2017
Same Lagos Ambode is working and transforming ?

Same surulere Desmond Elliott is representing in State House of Assembly ?

Same Neighborhood BRF have a house and was living?
#SMH
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by Daboomb: 3:49pm On May 18, 2017
comshots:
Lagos state government may demote or sack the principal for allowing someone take this pics and post in social media.

They cannot demote or sack the Principal ...........unless they can prove that:

1.) It is part of his job to prevent anyone from taking pictures within the school premises

2.) In this day and age where anyone carries a Smart phone, that the Principal has the "resources" to watch and Police everyone with a Smart phone, from using it to take pictures in the School Premises.

If the Govt cant prove those two items beyond doubt, then better not attempt any rough-handling of the Principal otherwise, they would get sued and will lose the case => Plenty Money for the Principal in terms of Legal Damages!

I think they would be better served to use such money to repair the School, instead.
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by nwafresh(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2017
Lol.. .leaders of tomorrow cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin d Sha will Lead d animals grin grin
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by Daboomb: 3:51pm On May 18, 2017
oxygen247:
You can't see this in Anambra

You have been warned not to inject Yiibo Politics into discussions about the West/Yoruba nation but you wont listen.

When they start replying you now, the same you will start running to your Yiibo MODs, to ban people.
SMH
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:52pm On May 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
Wow

You be ambulance?
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by Hydrolysis(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2017
contact me if you need a professional website or blog
alichomathias@gmail.com
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 18, 2017
Yet there is a senator from that district.
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by Tominiola: 3:53pm On May 18, 2017
Yet they will be talking about Lagos at 50 and civilisation. Abeg what is this?
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 18, 2017
We dont need govt on this , good spirited individuals can assist build a sound structure with roofing to protect the students.

Where are all those kolobrities that flash fake dollars and borrowed cars on soc media, now is their chance to redeem their fake images by doing something positive for once in their terrible lives.

At least God will forgive their many sins.
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 3:58pm On May 18, 2017
dingbang:
Oh.. Its Lagos.. I thought they said ambode is working.

Yimu

Yes, He's working, and u can bet with your life that he will intervene as a matter of urgency and build a befitting classrooms before December.

Mind you, governance is a continuous process. That kind of damage does not happen in 2years. Somewhere along Fashola Government must have overlook this.

But I will bet my life with yours too that Ambode Government will address this situation in no time.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by sshalom(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2017
This is a poor one and it should be addressed immediately!

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by ck56: 4:00pm On May 18, 2017
win big today for a total financial turn up

Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Yes, He's working, and u can bet with your life that he will intervene as a matter of urgency and build a befitting classrooms before December.

Mind you, governance is a continuous process. That kind of damage does not happen in 2years. Somewhere along Fashola Government must have overlook this.

But I will bet my life with yours too that Ambode Government will address this situation in no time.
biko. Be careful what you wish for.. Who is betting life with you? Do you think I don't have anything useful to do in this world just like you do?

Just dey pray make trailer no jam you o
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:04pm On May 18, 2017
oxygen247:
You can't see this in Anambra

Do they go to school there? Or they just learn trading?
By the way, how many schools can you count in Anambra? Park well.
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by wyqay: 4:05pm On May 18, 2017
noted
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by bay30: 4:07pm On May 18, 2017
They will not notice the school n its lack of facilities even if their houses r situated beside it because their children are in America n Uk schooling.
Selfish leaders. The next thing u will hear is that 500 billion naira has bn used to renovate the school. Greedy, foolish leaders
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 4:08pm On May 18, 2017
dingbang:
biko. Be careful what you wish for.. Who is betting life with you? Do you think I don't have anything useful to do in this world just like you do?

Just dey pray make trailer no jam you o

Lol, I've only tested your brain. Nothing is going to happen anyone. You're just typical Nigerian that believe in baseless spirituality.
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by dingbang(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2017
CaptainFM1:

Lol, I've only tested your brain. Nothing is going to happen anyone. You're just typical Nigerian that believe in baseless spirituality.

my brother you dey fear? It will happen oo...
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by dy27(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2017
HOPE THIS IS NOT SABOTAGE,
BECAUSE I CAN SEE A GOOD CLASSROOM BUILDING BEHIND?
ANYWAY MAY BE THE CLASSROOMS ARE NOT ENOUGH
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by lfleak: 4:27pm On May 18, 2017
dingbang:
Oh.. Its Lagos.. I thought they said ambode is working.

Yimu
this lunatic libtard cried all day seeing news of successful Lagos developments flying about, just to read a fault will give him maximum protoclimax happiness....

Am so glad you saw one to relieve your huge frustration... Now masturbate on it!..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 4:32pm On May 18, 2017
[quote author=Semper247 post=56644845]

Losers and dumbs like you will always dig out the negative just to discredit a successful individual. Mention ur state and I will dig out a thousand reasons why ur governor is useless...

Ode! [/quote
This is bitter truth which respect none. For goodness sake its shameful for that kind of learning to exist in Lagos.
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by fostermd(m): 4:32pm On May 18, 2017
That is the secondary school I attended 1983 to 1988 (Eric Moore High School,Eric Moore road,off Bode Thomas,opposite the Eric Moore high rise buildings)before proceeding to Medical school.Its was a very good school then founded in 1980, one of the first batches of schools created by Governor Lateef Jakande.i remember vividly the classroom block in this picture used to be form two because we developed the improvised basketball court between that block and class 3 block.
If the Government permits,I could provide a befitting classroom block to the school.My set was the third from the commencement of the school.Its so sad to see it in this shape!

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by spinna: 4:41pm On May 18, 2017
This and uniformed brutality are the main problem in Nigeria, their mates in other countries are learning how to make robots. how can our leaders be so callous? What type of education will these ones receive? Semi-literacy..becoming criminal minded in future because they are not fully developed and they saw first hand how polithiefians built rubbish schools for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbvsre_lwts
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by ejanla077: 4:46pm On May 18, 2017
ambode is working.. education sector. i give it to Anambra....
give d schools to d mission to manage....
use Anambra blueprint. its working for dem
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2017
Yet our politicians are voting themselves with mountain of salary and Kilimanjaro of retirement packages. There is GOD.
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by basseyubong(m): 4:50pm On May 18, 2017
ITESIWAJU EKO
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by iamtardey: 5:02pm On May 18, 2017
abeg who get iphone 6+ wey in one sell? NB: nah tokunbo abi used ooo, no come hia come dey call payan price for me ooo..
#PureStreetBiz
Re: Secondary School Where Students Sit On The Floor For Classes In Lagos (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2017
Eko oni ogbanje like flattinos will always say. Look. Ambode they use pictures deceive us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? / WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As / Hadiza Balarabe Receives Joshua Beckford, Oxford University Graduate At 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.