Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Covenant University PGD - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University PGD (1660 Views)

Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University PGD by oyezsenior(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2017
Please who has written covenant university post graduate entrance exam before. The test for 2017/2018 academic session will take place next week and anyone who has written their test before should tell us what the nature of the test is. I don't want to be left in the dark. I want to have an idea of what the test will be all about. Thanks
Re: Covenant University PGD by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 18, 2017
oyezsenior:
Please who has written covenant university post graduate entrance exam before. The test for 2017/2018 academic session will take place next week and anyone who has written their test before should tell us what the nature of the test is. I don't want to be left in the dark. I want to have an idea of what the test will be all about. Thanks
Stbottle TheVictorious do u have any idea about this?
Re: Covenant University PGD by TheVictorious(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2017
Statsocial:

Not really. I'll find out.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University PGD by Stbottle(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2017
Statsocial:

I am not sure about that...but i heard something similar..but the test is not something to kill...just your knowledge on your field of study thats all...p:s there is an oral interview also..nothing big sha..but they dont accept some schools...archi dept will never accept students from caleb uni
Re: Covenant University PGD by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 18, 2017
Stbottle:

I am not sure about that...but i heard something similar..but the test is not something to kill...just your knowledge on your field of study thats all...p:s there is an oral interview also..nothing big sha..but they dont accept some schools...archi dept will never accept students from caleb uni
Lol Caleb don finish... For a private university to reject another private university means something is definitely wrong with their archi dept..

Oyezsenior I hope you got ur answer. I'm taking a friend to CU also for the MSc next week too. I wish you success.
Re: Covenant University PGD by oyezsenior(m): 11:23pm On May 18, 2017
Re: Covenant University PGD by oyezsenior(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2017
Statsocial:

Lol Caleb don finish... For a private university to reject another private university means something is definitely wrong with their archi dept..

Oyezsenior I hope you got ur answer. I'm taking a friend to CU also for the MSc next week too. I wish you success.
Thanks man. But it would have been good if someone who has sat for the test before tell us what areas they are gonna test us in. It wouldn't be safe to assume what the nature of the test would be.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University PGD by WHALEY7(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2017
oyezsenior:

Mostly questions about your field of study...Although last year an aptitude test was included. to be on the safe side practice Gmat...Also, prepare yourself for the interview...basically questions about your field of study.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University PGD by oyezsenior(m): 11:37pm On May 18, 2017
WHALEY7:

Mostly questions about your field of study...Although last year an aptitude test was included. to be on the safe side practice Gmat...Also, prepare yourself for the interview...basically questions about your field of study.
thanks. I've an idea now
Re: Covenant University PGD by Temmieb: 5:05pm On May 19, 2017
Please can someone send me GMAT practice questions... My mail address is Temmieb2013@yahoo.com
Re: Covenant University PGD by oyezsenior(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2017
Temmieb:
Please can someone send me GMAT practice questions... My mail address is Temmieb2013@yahoo.com
check your mail
Re: Covenant University PGD by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Ck
Re: Covenant University PGD by Dhar3(m): 12:27am On Apr 18
Please does anybody have this past question now. I'm preparing for the exam(tomorrow), and I literally have no idea what to expect and the interview is the following day(friday). Please i need your help guys.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me About Nda / Pre-degree / Federal Unversity Otuake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.